LINK

Nice time to long the LINK/ETH ratio.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
coindesk.com/swift-building-blockchain-app-optimize-global-cash-liquidity/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
youtube.com/watch?v=yp3UeCguVVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really. ETH is gonna continue climbing, test it's ATH, and possibly moon hard, while LINK is gonna go sideways at around $0.44 for a while.

>for a while.

lol, you mean BTFO to Alpha Centauri by Monday?

Stay poor cunt. I'll be laughing my way to the lambo dealership, watching the pink wojaks stack up when ETH corrects.

>barely able to reach 0.06
>gonna test ATH
keep measuring in USD like a mETH retard

STAY STRONG BROTHERS

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Why are LINK bagholders so salty? It's still worth $0.44, it's not like you're "losing" money, you just aren't gaining any.

>coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
>ISO 20022

>coindesk.com/swift-building-blockchain-app-optimize-global-cash-liquidity/
>ISO 20022

>sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
>ISO 20022

Fuck dis shit
I'm down $200 because of this lambo-crypto meme

I'm all in on LINK and now I don't even see the point in selling my bags. I'll just be holding until I lose it all (just $750 to go) or moon to x50

This
I feel no emotions anymore
This crashes? I am going with it.

Stable USD value is not why we are in crypto. Some linklets are allergic to BTC and care more about growing their ETH bag.

Stop trading and just be have patience

youtube.com/watch?v=yp3UeCguVVI

Yeah this

Fucking Iron hands man I'm only selling at $50

HODL

When link pops up its going to be too late because its going to be a huge pop

You are here.

hur dur charts look similar obviously the same thing is gonna happen to the price

Weak hands. Sell at 100$.

Yeah, but the time we will be there (more or less) will continue until there's some actual fucking news and adaptation. That will be by the end of the year for sure.

This is a fucking quality little meme

did you buy high? idiot

MACD has crossed and broken bear trend. LINK is going to pump like shit over the next few hours

Is it related to the SWIFT news?

here. we. go.

don't know nigga, just reading the market

MACD is just one of many indicators that tell you whether something is overbought or oversold. It's not always right but it doesn't have to be because it's only an indicator

Break this down for me pls

You mean like it's been doing every few hours for the last 2 days?

Ye, I know I was an idiot.
I wasted $150 of these on DeltaV and spent another $30 on a fake Request whitelist.
I hope this has made me smarter somehow.

Gonna just wait until my order gets filled now.

That's fine. I'm not into trading. I hodl LINK for the long term. But it would lift my spirits to see it finally break through it's ceiling ($0.46/€0.40 or so). Let's hope for the best.

And again a giant red candle destroys the run. Fucking whales.

I'm in it for the long hodl too, haven't traded anything since the ChainLink ICO. I refuse to day trade this because its a 50/50 chance it will moon after I sell. SIBOS is around the corner now, I'm sure we will see big price increases in the following weeks and months

What do you consider long term?

>while LINK is gonna go sideways at around $0.44 for a while.
Are you from two weeks ago?

Okay, mid-term would be more appropriate, maybe. I won't sell a single LINK until Q1 2018, that's for sure. At that point I will sell 30% if I believe it sill has decent upwards potential, or 60-70% if volatility is way down until then. I will hodl the remaining 30-40% for the potential of mass adoption and an inflow of institutional money, don't know how long that may take.

Whales have been keeping the price down for two weeks now.

My guess they want Chainlink to go into SIBOS with a stable price history.

At this point, I don't even know what to expect of SIBOS. I'm neither hyped nor worried about it. The only thing I'm looking forward to is that the team has promised to break the radio silence after SIBOS and share some real news. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any movement beyond the current price range on the 16th at all. Unless whales decide to create fake FUD / FOMO. The real breakout should happen in the week after that, unless Sergey fucks up somehow.

all I know is one thing: we are gonna make it

When is SIBOS again?

On the 16th, in 3 days. Chainlink presentation should be at 10 AM EST if I'm not mistaken. But I think there won't even be a live stream.

SIBOS is simply a very good marketing event for Chainlink.
It's unequivocally a good thing, no two ways about it.

Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, there will be stream.
I'm sure some Canadian linkers gonna snek in to SIBOS and film it

>I think there won't even be a live stream
I sure hope not.
Imagine hundreds of sweaty Veeky Forumstards sitting at their computer watching the stream with their finger on the trigger, ready to dump their entire 248 LINK stack whenever Sergey says "um" more than twice in one minute.

Entry is $1.5k I think.
Yes, but institutional money won't start flowing into it right after. I really don't consider the technical demo at SIBOS "news". Besides, we already know that a lot of big boys are already hooked into ChainLink. There just hasn't been an official announcement yet.

It won't be like the golem shitshow. Sergey is actually quite articulate with his speaking

>there won't even be a live stream.
ahahahaha. technologically advanced conference but it's super-secret so those who are not in attendance cannot watch online. fake and gay.

p r i c e d i n b y n o w
why do you fags think LINK is holding its fiat value much better than all other alts. by now any twat who wanted to buy LINK has already done so. why would it go up more after SIBOS unless they had some great news, e.g. partnership.

look what happened to IOC after their FinTech awards conference bullshit. same goes for NXS

conference HYPE almost always fades.

some of you are gonna get rekt if you have too much in LINK and no clue on what to do if it moves contrary to your high expectations.

Sergay is basically a wannabe faggot self-annointed "CEO and CoFounder". he's a wannabe Vitalik. huurr durrrr vitalik is a young guy under 30 who started a blockchain, so can i.

i don't trust sergay and i don't trust most fags on Veeky Forums anymore. some of you are alright but most of you are dumbfucks. even the people who posted convincing charts and arguments have been proven wrong time and time again.

>$1 soon
>bittrex soon

same shilling techniques. If you didn't get into LINK during the past dips, or if you didn't get it at ICO price, you're basically gambling at this point.

>p r i c e d i n b y n o w
You can't price in hundreds of thousands of future investors and users who are about to become aware of Chainlink at SIBOS.

Sergey Lord of Lambos and Savior of NEETs

>look what happened to IOC after their FinTech awards conference bullshit.
IOC is one among many nominees.
That "conference" is just one big competition with nothing but fintech nominees.

Compare that to Chainlink who was invited by SWIFT as the only external crypto dev to do a live demo at one of the largest finance conferences in the world on one of the hottest items in finance today: smart contracts.

That made me hard.

SIBOS is priced in. That's what the run to its current price range was. They don't have any big announcements planned, it's just a powerpoint demonstration of what we already know.

So? The technical background of Link makes it a solid long term hold.

>SIBOS is priced in. That's what the run to its current price range was.
So you're saying that people who haven't heard of chainlink yet have bought in?
>They don't have any big announcements planned
How do you know, are you Sergey?

>SIBOS is priced in.
You can't price in hundreds of thousands of future investors and users who are about to become aware of Chainlink at SIBOS.

this. sibos may bring the price up but then immediately it will settle down and weak hands will have called it a pump and dump. as sergey releases news about partnerships, a roadmap, and other information the price will rise surpassing the ATH during Sibos and in Q1 2018 we should see significant gains. hodl boys thou shall be patient for bigger news