Gym Retards

Holy shit I thought you guys were making up stories about quarter-squatters

>be at commercial gym
>see some skinny 5'9'' motherfucker loading 3.5pl8 on the squat rack
>let me note that this rack has nonadjustable safeties that are too high for anyone to go atg (pic related)
>thought I'd give him benefit of the doubt; maybe he'd do a full walkout and squat atg
>nope
>he struggles like a mofo to unrack it
>wobbles his walkout like gelatin
>quarter squats (it was actually more of a knee bend) and screams loud
>slams the weight back into rack loud as fuck
>walks around like he's hot shit, chest puffed out, imaginary lats syndrome, etc.
>proceeds to do back off sets with the same 1/4 squat ROM and grunts loud enough for gym to hear
>when he's done, he does not rerack his plates and just leaves 2.5pl8 on the bar
>has the smuggest fucking look on his face as he leaves the gym as if he just showed up everybody

Why does other people fucking themselves up piss me off so much?

honestly, those racks piss me off so much

what kind of retard designed them?

>let's see, let's make it so no one can adjust the safeties, and you have to be the perfect height to rack and unrack this correctly

same with hex plates.

>that guy who attempts an ohp but thinks he's real sly turning it into a push press

My gyms got the exact same squat rack

You guys have to be under 5'9"

I am yeah, but you have to be just the right height to unrack the weight, no matter what height you are.

Not everyone wants to dip below 2 inches to unrack their squat weight.

I am 5'8'', yes.

Show a video of doing full rom ATG high bar squats in this rack then we'll talk.

Dear god he's right

How embarrassing is it to hit failure? I was squatting using a rack, and failed to get up twice. I only recently started and was trying to find my max... There were a row of people behind me on running machines as well :(

>mfw that's me
OH GOD I HOPE I DONT ACCIDENTLY WORK EXTRA MUSCLES BY LEANING BACK MORE DURING MY OHP

I internally laugh whenever I see a DYEL failing weight obviously too heavy for them

I went at opening, so there were only middle-aged to OAP members there. I was only going up by 10lbs, so it wasn't like I decided to lift a ridiculous weight all at once, and the second failure was me trying my parallel max as ATG.

If you are using your legs and still calling it OHP youre a faggot

I don't use my legs but I will lean back to complete my lift since IDGAF if my upper chest gets extra work
>mfw I realized push press is using legs
Oh, that's not me then

Sup fit, first day of lifting what do?

And is this respectable gym attire?

>let's just cheat the lift and act like it's not a bad thing
>future lower back pain to boot as well
user you need to stop posting

t. DYEL who thinks a little back lean will btfo his back

Pick the shit up and put it down. Repeat.

These things?

Those are some of the things.

hahahah I almost stained my screen when I spitted out laughing

Did you make your boyfriend tea to apologize for not swallowing?

>Shirt that allows full freedom of motion
>Pants that allow full freedom of motion
>Non-padded shoes (if you don't have lifting shoes)

That's it. No one gives a shit what you wear in the gym, especially before you have anything to mire at.

>OHP'ing
>not tightening your quads
Pick one.

Don't touch any of those cardio machines.

Qld fag

Yes. Walk away from those ellipticals as slowly as possible before the gains goblins get you.

you should be flexing the fuck out of your ass, glutes and quads when doing OHP...

>doesn't realize ass and glutes are same thing

I saw a shit skin in the gym the other day load up for plates. He had knee wraps and a spotter everyone was watching him and he did one quarter squat. I laughed a bit when i saw that.

This. I'm six foot and have no problem going down past parallel but I still hate that I either have to duck down two inches or lift the bar an inch with fore arms to get it off.

Nobody cares. Keep lifting.

This guy is trolling or spends too much gym time staring at dudes.

>That's it. No one gives a shit what you wear in the gym, especially before you have anything to mire at.
He's wearing a state of origin jersey. If it was the sky blue version and he was lifting in Logan he would get stabbed.

I'm 6' and I still hit those safety rails when going atg. I do high-bars though so I can bail easier if needed. Walking back and forth is annoying as shit though.

Ohhh the TV is on the mirror!

Took me a full minute to realize it wasn't a 100" TV behind you.