Why is BAT such a piece of shit lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Rose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought in at 4000, and even I am bagholding :(

Thinking about making my first investment in crypto with BAT. How long do you think will the prices go down? What's your opinion on this coin?

very bullish. The bottom has consistently been 17 cents, it can't go lower so as people cash out of BTC they will go to BAT because it's on discount

do you think it will eventually correct to 4000 again? or even 5800?

Of course it will. Have the fundamentals changed? No. It's still one of the best ideas in the crypto space along with an insane team.

The problem is this isn't a good crypto for quick gains. The team has pretty much said that. But once some good news comes our way, we'll be all good.

>It's still one of the best ideas in the crypto space along with an insane team.
this is why i am holding strong. if metaverse pumps over the weekend i will put more into BAT. i already have about 90k

I had faith in this project, until they fucking RELEASED A HALF-BAKED PROJECT yesterday and told us to be patient for the other half of it. God knows when that will be
Fuck this coin.

Bullish. It never really mooned before, so it has a lot of room to do so. And the founder created JavaScript and Firefox. I think he has a good track record so far. Although I suppose BAT could ruin it. Time will tell

I bought a shit ton at 14 cents during the china FUD a few weeks ago. I'm still in the green, even with this stagnation

people always say "insane team" and "great devs"

Who is notable other than Eich?

the ogre has a PhD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Rose

mtr is unironically one of the architects of the modern Internet AKA a pretty cool guy

post final fantasy waifu

based ogre

It wont have SOLID growth until the advertisers arrive at the next milestone (end of year). Alot of people don't know this, or don't want to wait. They were expecting moon at mercury, which was silly --- it only lays the foundation for further milestones....and already had a test release the week before.

Smart players are actively accumulating, lower prices are welcome as far as i'm concerned. I promise you in 1 year people will be wondering how the hell this thing snuck past.

Simple answer. you gotta do quite a bit of digging to fully understand why this has massive value potential, and why it will ultimately succeed. Then look at your average crypto trader.

Have you tried Brave? Why would you use it instead of Chrome with adblock installed?

keep using standard ad-blockers and the internet wont be free anymore, or it will suck. This is the only model that is viable longterm. It will EVENTUALLY be huge.

BUT i cant stress enough this will NOT give you quick gains. i see it going down a bit more.

I do use brave. desktop needs work. mobile is amazing

>keep using standard ad-blockers and the internet wont be free anymore
That does not answer the question why would normalfags change their browser.

The simple and naive answer would be that they could earn $20+ per month by just browsing, not to mention even more than that considering data and battery life saved using brave. Speed-tests alone show it saves alot of time (i have saved over 2 hours using it). Its a narrative that could easily sell.

As for adopting users, good question. Every person i have shown now uses it as default on mobile, and ive shown alot. None of them are involved in crypto. Im not worried about brave keeping users at all. What will be challenging is reaching new users, and convincing them to give it a try. There is a "user growth pool" (free tokens given to users to try the browser). this might help, or might not. They sure have a lot of money to spend on marketing though, and they havnt started AT ALL yet.

Its never a good idea to blindly follow someone, but this team practically invented the modern web, and disrupting industries is their specialty. Who knows if they will pull it off, but all the ingredients are there.

IM DOWN 60% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU EICHHH

same reason the first thing people do when they get a computer is install firefox/chrome
theyre not marketing to the people that still use internet explorer. dont sweat it.

the average Veeky Forums user will use brave browser simply because of the way it gets your browsing data and delivers ads to you. ontop of that if you dont wanna see ads and earn money you flip a switch while still retaining all that encryption of your metadata.