What do?

What do?

Should I cut?

uncensored?

WTF IS THIS SHIT ASHLEY! DELETE THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL SEND THE VIDEO TO EVERYONE WE KNOW

What the fuck is there to cut? Keep doing what you're doing.

Your wrists

moar

I just want advice friends pls I have body dysmorphia from having gyno and think I look like shit (gonna kill myself soon)

Post your body then mate

nah m8 i look like shit, im just laughing at how stupid you are for think you have significant imperfections. i wish my body looked like yours tbqh

Only because I got out of a cold shower, my nips are usually puffy and ruins everything, I don't make my shirt off or wear anything less than a shirt + hoody even during summer (30-40 degrees in aus) which is why I'm considering cutting it out myself or just offing myself. I made a thread asking about how bad it was and everyone said I looked decent but I guess this is the meme illness of body dysmorphia. Either way I just wanted to know if I should get down to like 10% or if I'm still not big enough to cut..

My experience has been that gyno gets a lot better when you're leaner if you have the kind that can be described as "puffy nipples". Get to 10% before you do anything stupid.

id say cut down, and see how your tits look at a low bf before you think about doing something crazy

You have an amazing body, cut and you will be a sexy cunt

well, post a pic where the gyno looks bad. I can't see anything with this one.

You are dyel. Bulk.

Cut. Looking good OP

Thanks fit

If you use emojis you should probably kill yourself.

Bulk a little bit and get to maximum joocy

Maintenance and lift

Better off bulking into the winter and cutting to actually look good. Not that you look bad, but a cut isn't gonna make you look great either.

You're perfect desu

tell me the best feeling in the world and why is it eating good food after a heavy ass lifting season in front of your computer at night when its cold and gloomy outside

share it here pls

you ate a whole fucking chicken?

i think he just has big forearms sonny

this feel is one of the best, you just feel so wholesome and healthy

Stop With Those fucking niggers faces and just put some pants on faggot

Is there really any difference my dude

I think they're funny. Keep posting them