It's not too late Linkies. We'll take you into our loving bosom if you say sorry...

It's not too late Linkies. We'll take you into our loving bosom if you say sorry, and wear little dresses around the house.

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

(OP)

Nigger

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time.....

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked outOHWAITDATSMELOL

>Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

...emit tsal eht yltnaillirb tuo dekrow ,niaga metsys gniknab desilartneC ruoy yojnEsrever ot txet epyT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time

Truth

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time

I'm sorry guyz, I was wrong. The ripple marines left me to die. Plz don't kill me.

>(((SWIFT)))
You are literally rooting for the centralized banking system, you have no fucking room to talk

>Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time..

Enjoy your Centralised baking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...