Who /gettingrich/ here?

>nearly doubled my bitcoin stack in two days from 4 -> 7 by just buying the dips and selling close to peak of various alts
I have no idea what I'm doing but its clearly working. I didn't realise this shit was so easy, ill have 21 bitcoin in no time

this is a blue board, sir. and that girl isn't asian, dear sir.

Hahahahahahahahahah I cant wait until next week OP will be posting pink wojaks out the asshole. Lack of Asian girl proves it

who dat girl tho?

Elsie Hewitt.

Just use google reverse image search.

I did, but she didnt show up as result.

thx

>Elsie Hewitt.
Mmmm, I want one please.

Bullshit. Stop larping. I've tried this and lost most of my money. It's not true. Fuck off.

at some point the market will drop and youll be left holding bags for a long time

MY BOSS JUST WALKED BY

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD ASSHOLE

He wouldn't have noticed if you didn't click the image.
Now put your dick back in your pants.

Pretty soon you'll catch a knife and get raped. I hope you aren't dropping your entire stack at once.

>altcoins

Stay poor

>have no idea what I'm doing but its clearly working.

Until you get BURNED. Don't daytrade if you have no idea what you are doing.

jesus, don't you junior high kids care about facial aesthetics? Yeah, she has nice tits, but her face is about 4.5/10 for her age group

Shut the fuck up Pajeet. She's a goddess.

Better?

Yes. Much fucking better

Celine Farach is a goddess.

I was on a roll also but stuck holding piece of shit Walton bags

its called luck and timing.. the less greedy you are the better you do, every time. Just take profits when you can.. wait for dips to buy back in and dont ever buy something because you're feeling FOMO. Find something else to invest in if you get that crazy buy feeling.

>if shit goes up quick, its going to go back down quick, sell when you can and buy back in when you see the dip

Hey at least you're not holding DNT.

Look in the mirror.