What'd you do today? I got my new place setup and played battelfield 1

What'd you do today? I got my new place setup and played battelfield 1

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/5217300.p?id=bb5217300&skuId=5217300&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=b44b1d2d-d159-4109-a11f-4dffe0b8c749&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70061&ksdevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwr7S-BRD96_uw9JK8uNABEiQAujbffNLXYysokr9ywU9bEWnkSX1K67jMn4tj2Yi7rYsuewsaAgFf8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went to the gym for 1.5 hours and hit on old ladies on spark people, and played a half match of battlefield 1 before I got bored

Very happy for you man, looks like a nice place. Where do you live?

I reported countless shithead threads from /b/tards, underagedb&s and /soc/ reddit fags

A good day

Do you play Destiny?

It's not that nice actually, i am in denver co, friend just left so im watching new robot td=oday

That's Battlefield 4 you lying cunt

Nice to see the mods posting once in a while

i bought it but dont -play it

i play both'

seriously my name is the same on snaphat , kik, or ps4

glockspets

That looks like a really nice house

Sage

>fps
>ps4

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

had to wake up at 6h30 after a terrible night for a skype interview w/ lab in Melbourne, trying to work on abs now before having lunch

You should

nice house senpai.

I went gym and failed a new PB on bench, but I smashed out a ton of leg work so feelsgoodman.

I bought a sleeveless hoody for running as its starting to get colder here, the girl in the store hit on me which is nice, asking me about my training, where I go, said she liked my shoulders, I would have maybe tried to get her number but there was a queue behind me and I wasn't that fussed about it, maybe next time.

Just finished a protein shake, it's only 2pm and I have 1000kcal left today so I'm just gonna chill.

nice obese feet fatso

what is your big toe routine?

i need those gains

Statics homework

>dumped by qt
>go to gym in loose hoodie and baggy sweats
>hood up, headphones in
>attempt to talk to nobody
>break squat pr by 12.5kg

how much do you pay a month for your place?
do you work full time and go to school?
if so, is it hard?

Just moved to a place here in Texas, i have a nice paying job (16$/hr) I want to finish my bachelors in design but I don't know if im gonna be able to go to work, work out, go to school and try and keep somewhat of a social life.
Thinking about selling my xbox one because it will become a distraction, but with battlefield 1 and gears 4 out, im really tempted.

any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Priorities? Throw that X-box out, man. Also 16$/h is a nice paying job in the US?

>in Texas
yes.

Played some Pokemon Y while drinking my morning coffee then went and helped my parents clean out their garage and basement. Ended up with 3 full car's worth of stuff and brought it all to good will. Then went to the gym and had an okay workout.

Don't throw out your xbone man. You have the discipline to gym/work/school without letting video games interfere. You'll deserve a break for games once in a while and you'll wish you hadn't sold it then.

No.

Let your ancestors know you're a traitor

16/$ an hour won't do shit in texas unless you want to live with the nig nogs or maybe I'm just bad with money.

>tfw too intelligent to live next to black people but income does not reflect so

Fucker I lived in DC (most expensive under NYC and LA/SF) off $12/hour while going to school full time AND juggling 3 girlfriends.
Money management can take you far

If you can't live off $16/hr (especially somewhere as cheap as CO or TX) then you're not fit for this life

>Honey where are you taking me tonight?
Caesars pizza.
>Again...? why don't you get a bigboy job?
"If you can't live with a bf who makes $12/hr they you aren't fit for this life."

>Also 16$/h is a nice paying job in the US?

If working full time at that, you make more than 50% of all workers in the US do.

So yes, it is good.

Thanks but it isn't that good of a place. I pay 1200 to live in the Denver tech center, Full time engineer, go to school as well for bachelors in IT Security. Long ways to go but maybe I will make it one day

how big is your screen ?

Not really what I hoped for but it's a Samsung - 55 4k. They're on sale

bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/5217300.p?id=bb5217300&skuId=5217300&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=b44b1d2d-d159-4109-a11f-4dffe0b8c749&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70061&ksdevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwr7S-BRD96_uw9JK8uNABEiQAujbffNLXYysokr9ywU9bEWnkSX1K67jMn4tj2Yi7rYsuewsaAgFf8P8HAQ

it is

picked the last of the peaches from my trees; picked blackberries, and early apples. played with my dog. rode by bike 20 miles through the woods.now baking a cobbler and some bread then i'll have lunch. going swimming this afternoon at the local lake.

How's the bike riding? I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but from what I've been told bike riding and doing it comfortably can cost in the thousands for a good cross country bike. 20 miles is pretty deep for your energy requirements, you high carb guy?

Uhhh sorry to say but that tv isn't actual 4k

Hence why i didn't really want this one, but I'm not complaining

>went to favorite restaurant
>closed because holiday
>dammit.jpg
>pig out somewhere else
>gym time in about an hour
>tfw no need to wait for racks because it's a holiday

7/10 it's ok

Currently on my rest day but still feeling guilty for not going to the gym. Otherwise reading, cleaning my room, meditating, etc

If he was a mod why would he need to report the threads instead of outright deleting and banning them? Fucking moron.

Get a fucking job you worthless parasite.

Wow, are you serious with this?

Delete this

Why would you say something like that on Veeky Forums

CO isn't cheap..

It's not NYC or LA. But it's top ten most expensive states in the US

Not who you replied to.

I bought a real nice bike for 250 on Craigslist and have gone 10~15 miles at one go without significant carbs but it does help to eat a regular meal. I'm not a great cyclist myself either.

I work ~40 hours a week and go to college. It's a holiday you fucking shit stain bitch motherfucker.

Doubt it.

>meditating

>helped move a pile of wood
>ate oats with peanut butter
>get bitched at by sister for only eating 1500 kcals a day
>'starvation diet'
>lol k
>forgot about my coffee and it got cold
>read jojo for 3 hours then took a break to browse Veeky Forums

kikefield, amirite

Sitting here, locked away from society. Maybe today I will go outside

>wake up
>feeling kind of well rested
>eat something
>go to the gym
>shake hands with gym regulars
>talk to nobody as always
>can't push same weight on bench as few weeks back because lost my gains while being sick
>get upset about that
>skip cardio because of that
>eat, browse Veeky Forums and youtube for the rest of the day

not wearing socks while you have company should be a killable offense

(OP)
why do you americans always have that same ugly ass carpet

this, get some nice wood floor

went to the market to buy 18 chicken breasts from local producer
cooked meals for the week
shitposted on /sp/
took a 2 hour nap
jerked off to japanese comic books depicting underage children
read a hundred pages of a book about putin
about to go to bed

Nice setup m8. I am currently writing a research summary on disease communication between wild primates and humans in Africa. Pro tip: don't ever fucking eat monkey meat.

Not saying that you're full of shit, but...

I make $27 / hr in pittsburgh and after student loans, rent, etc., i have very little disposable income. Not sure how someone making literally half of that could get by in a more expensive area, but ok...

He may have roommates or less expenses than you. But he could also be full of shit.

>fps game
>on a console
ayyyy lmao
also daily reminder that americans still buy TVs in the year 2016

Why not?

I'm also adding an xbox one soon,

Seasoning some new cast iron pans i bought right now, in the oven 350 for an hour or so. Going to be cooking some beef/veg maybe a little rice on the side today. Saving the steaks/chicken for tomorrow, kind of a day off for me, but want to hit the gym pretty badly right now

great investment. enjoy

This, this is the answer i was looking for. Thank you user. I've been managing my money pretty well, it just that I've never tried going to school and holding a full time job ever, that's the only thing that im concern about.

You are bad with money. 16$/hr its among one of the best paying jobs in texas, well at least in the central area.

>discipline
I need serious discipline gains.

this. Fucking this. Battlefield 4 was, and still is, fun. I wish BF1 was set in WW2..

>if you can't live off $16/hr then you're not fit for this life

If you can't make more than $16/hr then you're not fit for this life..

my ex pays college, apartment and has a job. she gets 10.20$/hr

Op here

She'll be very successful one day. I started the same way in life. Parents didn't have much to give to me, so I made my own life. Was stuck in a 11hr job for 8 years not making a penny more. Than after one thing to another, I am now here today and make a great yearly salary with bonuses. We all start somewhere and it takes time to make 10, 16, 20+ an hour and with hard work, dedication and mental strength anyone can end up doing what they truly want.

Went to the gym the first time and squated 65lbs, OHP 40lbs, and deadlifted 80lbs. Im coming out of Auschwitz mode, please tell me I'll make it.

You're a PS4 man... My pussy is wet.

Had a day off from work, had some lovely lady company, took our dog up the hills for a walk, came back, hit the gym, came home, then finished my conquest of Britain playing as the Saxons on Attila Total War.

Can't beat it really.

I vaped, ate chow, played video games (Rust), and now shitposting and watching youtube. Was a good day senpai. Tomorrow I'm back to work

shit apartment with fake gas fireplace

shit gameing setup

you faggot

go to /r9k/ or /v/ this isnt what this board is for

>plebstation
>played battlefield 1
>playing battlefield 4 in pic

my autism

>battlefield
>normalfag
Ewww

Normies are showing up to /fi/t