Thanks, Veeky Forums for subscribing or watching my videos. I feel like an orc war boss right about now...

Thanks, Veeky Forums for subscribing or watching my videos. I feel like an orc war boss right about now. I am going back to Texas Method now. How should I document it leading up to my first meet this Winter?
youtube.com/watch?v=ob42j7z9X3M

B-bats?

*lifts head off the keyboard in sleepy confusion*

Is this plu respond?

It's literally me

Well hope you're having a good weekend

How'd you get dale chance to make video

I did! I went camping for a couple nights, but now I have to go work overnight and my body is not ready

Camping is nice. Getting less humid.

Nature complimented my gains

Display your workouts each month.

Hmm 1st time I see you.
You're a weirdo. I like weirdos! subbed

Thanks, man! (Or woman but I assume man.)

>Still not cut
please learn to video edit as well, its not hard if you take the time to learn

wtf did I just watch

a normie tries acid w/o a sitter

What kind of editing? That took quite a long time. But I'm just using Wondershare.

get your boy blackbeard to hook you up with vegas or premier makes things a hell of alot more intuitive

Blackbeard? I'll check those out.

hes the worlds most famous _______

Pirate!

youtuber/bodybuilder?

Alright, I'm gonna need some context. Who the fuck are you, why are you advertising your channel on Veeky Forums, and why has Veeky Forums not flipped its lid at the blatant advertisement?

Get Adobe Premiere. Torrent an older version (CS 5.X or CS 6) or subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud and get the current CC version ($20/month, IIRC).

Cut out as much dead airtime as possible when editing vlogs - pacing is especially important in comedy and making news entertaining. Don't leave gaps when you collect your thoughts or prepare to say the next thing.

Avoid using clips filmed vertically on a phone.

Avoid upper-body shots you're just talking. Zoom in on your face unless the rest of your body is doing something.

The rule of thirds is useful when filming. Look it up when you get the chance.

This is subjective, but when you put on a goofy voice and act "silly" it makes me want to slap you. Other people seem to have a different reaction, though, so I guess your audience has no problem with it.

Find a font you like from a site like Google Fonts or DaFont and use it exclusively. Don't jump between a handful of tacky pre-installed fonts.

Keep lifting and keep creating content. You're gonna make it.

I think it's because I've been here for some time and I have responded to threads and such. The first time I ever posted as myself was when I saw someone talking about making a youtube channel.
Thanks for those suggestions. A lot of the acting silly is actually coming from a dark place and yeah, thanks for the advice.

Forgot to add, I am using the tension/cringe from some of my audience as a muse.

good shit my nigger thanks

Wait, is this scooby?????

You do what you gotta do. If acting silly helps you get out of bed in the morning, act silly as hell. I tend to be rather critical of creative works because that's how I assess (and hopefully improve) my own junk, but, at the end of the day, your channel should be whatever you want it to be.

Out of all of the suggestions, I would most strongly recommend torrenting Premiere, though. It'll make editing much more convenient for you after watching a few tutorials.

Anytime, my dude. I am an endless barrel of unasked-for advice.

No, but your question is one of the best indirect compliments I've received recently.

Just kidding you don't sound like Scooby but you do sound like a "profesional". infinite elgintensity? I'll save your advice, especially the editing and technical input.

Bats how old are you

Pretty old for Veeky Forums and memes desu but maybe I'll release that information for a "q and a" style video.

Release it now, asking for a friend 2bh

Is it m'lord? If so, I'm legal and younger than him. Will make that video at some point.

What's wrong with your skin? It looks like a flock of birds took a collective poo on it.

Freckles

That's not true. She's lifted...my heart

why they arrested the man even though it was the woman who was acting crazy and assaulted him first?

Nice made up origin story about your name kek

Show your progress on max day mostly

Your genes would properly complement mine and we'd have beautiful Aryan babies.

fuck you in half, greasy fedora, and fuck your advice.

bats, you do you. wierd voices and whatever you want, i do the same thing when im by myself and your videos validate me