*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

thats my sell order, AMA

why u do dis

TAKE IT DOWN

Easiest way to die?

lol it's gone. price suppression manipulation confirmed.

How do I larp better?

no shit, welcome to crypto faggotary

AHHHH IT KEEPS DROPPING

Congratulations on just now realizing this.

fake wall, he just wanted weak hands to sell to his buy order at 7500 sats since that's probably the last time we'll be that low

fake sell and buy walls have been popping up all the time with LINK.
That's why the price has essentially been going sideways (with a very slight uptrend) for two weeks now.

Whales don't want babby-handed vaginas to ruin the project with their emotional trading.

If only whales were actually looking out for my best interest

Is it relative to your dick size?

There definitely are some whales trying to hold it down. Remember the run to 9k 2 days ago? A dude tried to stop the run by putting up a sell wall of 250k. He got completely rekt. Not much later a 400k wall was erected.

Solid response, but the quads were uncalled for bro.
Tone it down.

Anyway, I love that the price is holding stable in the run-up to SIBOS.
If it had mooned there would have been a retarded "sell da noos" dump.

Digits confirm. There be whales

BTW, the same whales are probably keeping the price "up" as well, since LINK is one of the very few alts that have remained unaffected (in dollars of course) by the Bitcoin moon mission.

ten feet higher

Very true. It's only bleeding slightly. What might be the motivation for this? Stopping people from dropping bags prematurely?

These whales are most likely actual investors who are convinced the project has a solid future, so they're going to make sure the reputation of their investment isn't soiled by retarded crypto speculation.

What happened though? What was the PowerPoint thing?