Female 5"1 118 pounds

female 5"1 118 pounds
i have been lenient on working out lately but i am going to start up again, 20 min cardio and stretching with 40 min HIIT 5 times a week
>breakfast: oatmeal with mashed banana, table spoon of peanut butter and ground cinnamon
>lunch: 2 cups spinach half a cup unsweetened almond milk banana a table spoon of peanutbutter and 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
>dinner: baked broccoli and cauliflower with black beans or pinto beans on side.

is there any flaw in this? i dont eat meat and i dont care if you do. i want to get to 110 or lower. pic unrelated

OP here. lunch is blended up into a smoothie. been thinking about buying a protein powder to put into it.

It sounds like you are sorely in need of protein fåm.

take a shit, goal achieved

Make sure you're eating in a caloric deficit, maybe try tracking calories for a few days to gauge this.

Your cardio is useless, do it longer

Soo... your workout will only consist of cardio and stretching?

Also, yeah you could use a scoop of protein powder instead of the peanut butter.

Nobody will ever know (or care) whether you're under 110lbs or not. 20 min of cardio won't get rid of flabby arms/belly/legs. Just do yourself a favor and get under a barbell and at least do some squats before all that cardio yoga bullshit.

>blends that "lunch" up into a smoothie
>doesn't blend that breakfast into a smoothie instead

I'd recommend my fitness pal, free app.
Enter your stats and your goal weight and it will help you get there bb.

What is that like 20 grams of incomplete protein?

Women have it so easy. Just eat broccoli and trail mix all day and go for a jog. Congratulations, you are now in shape.

Add some fucking meat to your meals, what are you, a fucking woman?

I started using myfitnesspal this week, do you know how that shit actually works? It's giving me 2100 calories a day, the TDEE from the sticky says 3700. Wtf?

It's just math. You can see the amount of calories you input yourself, the app just adds ut up.

My bad 3700

Yeah, but do I go under myfitnesspals numbers -500 like the sticky's TDEE? I did for like 6 out of 7 days.

The flaw to this is that if you eat too low of a calorie, your weight will start coming off from your muscle and you gonna be a skinny fat 110lbs bag of shit.
Eat calories. above 1900 and do cardio 4~5 times a day for 30~45 min, and lift weights. Remember, it's not what you see in the scale, it's what you see in the mirror.

Are you in a rush to lose the weight or do you just want to get to a certain weight and maintain?

If there is no rush I'd say go a little under what my fitness pal recommends, -250 or so, see how that goes for a week or two. Losing 1lb a week is fairly healthy, aim for that and adjust when needed. My fitness pal mainly just helps you to keep track of things.

Also, add your exercises into that app and it will adjust the amount of calories you need to eat to compensate for that.

and this

Do you prefer white guys?

>thinly veiled vegan thread
>extra spicy because """girl"""
Pls go

>Vegan
Check
>I'm a grill
Check
>hasn't read the sticky, or has read but doesn't apply
Check