What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol

>Won't buy feed me decent food so I can't bulk nor cut properly

>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

NEVER DO WHAT THE PIC SUGGESTS

Dont let this user steal your wrist gains

When it says "knock down fast" are you just moving your own hand down, or are you hitting it against a surface?

holy shit i just did it right before i saw this or even thought logically about it. didnt really do it right and didnt fuck myself but thank you for stopping my autism before i seriously tried

>"i'm a loser who lives with his parents"

nice try kid

Are you 16 wtf

suck it i can actually do this.

Fuck off normies I'm 22

just get a retail job and buy your own shit you lazy faggot

stale pasta this is

Oh look, it's this thread again...

>just get a retail job

Nice meme, they only hire normie

I was in a similar situation, OP, but I'm 26 now and my parents have stopped caring. You just have to persevere.

Fuck I didn't read this in time now I'm a cripple

What happens if you do it? Do you sprain your wrist?

Do it slowly, that's all. It looks like a carpal tunnel related exercise.

>7 hours of sleep isn't enough

stop wasting your life and slep less, i sleep for like 3 hours.

Welcome back OP, I spammed this for you when I didn't see you post it for a couple of days but now I can see the break was part of your strategy all along

>they still fall for it

Enjoy the negative impact that has on every aspect of your life

I have a friend who regularly does this and now swears he feels better when he sleeps less
>constantly irritable
>falls asleep while hanging out
Get your sleep dumbass

You fucking homo I almost snapped my shit.

Wtf my hand feels numb???!!!2!:

WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT POST?

There are literally no negative impacts once you get used to it and your friend is a fucking faggot who probably does drugs and shit like that. I don't doze off in the middle of the day, ever.

He's never even smoked weed

I'm sure you have zero negative affects to sleeping much less than you should

>I'm sure you have zero negative affects to sleeping much less than you should
I dont' have any negative effects, thanks.

This topic is posted about 3 times a week so either it's a copypasta or there's a sad sad person who thinks that getting a few hours extra sleep will compensate for him being a little bitch in the gym and not getting good at lifting.

tomasz?

I cna do this fast withoput any pain. Is something wrong with me?