Roiding for this

>roiding for this

lmao

Awe. Buddy don't take it personally, I like picking on shrimps ;)

you really do look like a turd

Enjoying the thread Op? How unoriginal. Because numerous retards did the same, they made a thread about me. No one cares about a rando bodybuilder bitch. You're unoriginal. And you will never become something original. Remember that.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Calm down turd

wow projecting much lol
you look like fucking shit bitch
but keep being a delusional attention whore cos it's hilarious to see

I'm not the one that made a thread about a rando bitch that made you mad in other thread lol

You need to calm down, turd. By the way why do you attention whore all the time?

Constantly posting your turd pictures, and using a nick on Veeky Forums? did daddy not give you enough attention?

Wanna see what's more even funnier? look in the mirror

I bet it's better looking at himself, then it is looking at yourself since well you know.. you look like a turd

Funny how small little guys or insecure guys will bash on a fit woman for making a choice to take her fitness to the next level. Guess what? Guys like myself who train hard sometimes have standards for women in the same way. I get it, a lot of smaller guys or less fitness focused guys dont have an appreciation for women like this. I get it and I understand, stick to women that are less fit then you.

the turd is samefagging

>ESL SEA-nigger
not surprised to be honest

>speaking of turds

Nice abs if that's you

we make fun of her b/c she roids, is looking worse in every picture and has a name on an anonymous website

If a bitch that won top 5 in comp looks like a turd, sorry buddy. When you get out of your mom's basement and see what basic women looks like in the streets you'll kill yourself

You're about as retarded as Jason genova, if not more.

I came 5th out of 5 - Gook

You can get mad at me all you want, I know reality is hard but you gotta get out sometimes. Carry a gun with you just in case. also, 20 people FYI

10 imaginary people, 5 real people including yourself. Your physique is shit, and your "abs" are pathetic as all fuck even though you roid.

Same goes with your legs and everything else. DYEL.

Oh? You sound like you know my competition. What was my competition called? You don't know. Because you ran out of words to mock me so you made up an imaginary competition. You're unoriginal. Sad.
I wonder how you would in a competition lol

Wow the attitude from this site... It is pretty funny. I guess the smaller pussies finally get a chance to talk the talk some big talk without the repercussions of getting a smack in the head. I get it. Cheekie and me are actually quite close friends. Super cool chick, good personality, and trains herself hard. I was her coach for the competition she did. She has inspired other women in the gym to better themselves as well. So regardless of if some of you punks wouldn't sleep with her now, or so you say ( you would ) , she would not fuck you either way.

were you competing against paraplegics? that
s the only way i see you coming 5th

.t girl

>paraplegics
>I'm standing
google before using big words honey.

whos to say it isn't some free for all retard competition?

.t real girl

>paraplegics
>retard
Do you really know what paraplegics means? go to bed

.t turd

>you have to roid to look like a skinny teenage boy who just started lifting

>Compares random male with a female
It's all with sizes with you isn't it, this ain't Animal kingdom

not him but you roid and look about as DYEL

how?????? i bet that teenager can out-lift you too..

kek

No one cares if you're not same fag or not cause you're nothing. duh? Did you think that bodybuilding comp was a powerlifting comp? lol

why not compete as a natty?

They are physically retarded

this is me you autist.
Its not about size either.
i do calisthenics and eat twice a day because im a poor thirdworldfag.
And STILL im stronger and bigger then you.
You might be able to squat more than me tho, i never used weights so my legs are sticks.

love u cheekie
will you come to australia and can we lift together?

why are there so many fucking retarded trip fags these days? i fucking hate it. i may as well be on fucking reddit.

oh and 60 kilos at 6'3
stop bodybuilding, its not for women

fucking lol'd

You have issues with bodybuilding show with gear? If you don't wanna watch that then there is "natty" show for you to watch. lol if there was even an all natty show that is.
Your mental retardation is really showing and it's annoying

whoah i just asked why didn't you compete natty

please fuck off back to lereddit. you can have a username so everyone knows who you are all the time, and no one will say mean things :)

Nice blog post. So you're a man, showing me your twig body and comparing your size and strength to a ....woman. Just, how embarrassing. Self conscious much?
Come to Edmonton! membership allows one free people to lift so if you're ever here, gimme a shout!
Then why aren't you there?
>stop bodybuilding, its not for women
I should probably listen to this twiggy teenager.

You don't know how to use filters? you're welcome.

>5 months of calisthenics
VS
>years of roids

hue hue hue
fucking hell
Also why turn yourself into a shitskin?
i dont get this meme

it's attention whoring at it's finest. be sure to let us all know when you finish SS.

omg leave her alone

this was (for you)

Let me know when you lost your virginity.
No I actually stirr shit up on purpose because I like picking on boys here. It's cool
nice doggo

I'm out ya mouthy bastards.

wow she told me to lose my virginity! how did she know i am a virgin!? oh no!!

>Edmonton!
>tfw that's in canada

lift on my behalf the next gym session, do it for the aussie.

ill belp you lose your virginity

why do we have this thread?
why is there some chink on Veeky Forums who looks like baby big lenny?
Why do people who roid think this makes them "fit"?
So many questions

thanks, i'd plow a natty dyel male over a roiding dyel female anyway