Cheapest steroids

I'm thinking about jumping on test enanthate and am poor as fuck
10 bulbs of 250mg is 130 lira's (a snickers bar is 1 lira for measurment) so I was wondering if I would be happy with the results if I only did 250mg a week i stead of the recommended 500mg
5'8
147lbs
I was 122 when I first started a year ago
pic related its me
Im tired of being small
also heres the only site I can buy stuff from since I live in a shit 3rd world country
steroidsatinal.c om

No

Eat more chicken faggot

>Im tired of being small
>5'8

i've got some bad news for you, frodo.

dont do steroids, there is no reason to be this insecure. you are not an athlete or bodybuilder ,it is not worth it.

you're body is going to be fucked up and ugly after you stop
>then ill never stop
you'll die of heart failure in a sauna after a few years

I'm 16 so there is still some hope right?
I m surrounded by geneticly superior but retarded (fitness-knowledge wise )over 6feet chads so I'm sure this is a valid reasin to be insecure ,also I want more mynuclei's and well aware of the mental effects of going off so I'll probably get off after 20 weeks
my macro's are always on point

>"if you dont fly too high it wont hurt that much when you fall"
ı'm not jumping on some crazy pro iffb cycle tho

>Im tired of being small

You should just eat more.

hell I'm a cheap sub 200b pussy so I might even do half a bulb a week
comeon care to educate a newfag with experience please ?

there should be a universal law that kids under 18 are not allowed to make any decisions
jesus fucking christ you are a retard

I eat as much as my body can synthesize (little over the top because duh surplus ?) trust me all I'm doing is reading studies about achieving hypertrophy and managing my nutrition

my brain gets an upgrade on my 18th birthday?
holy fuck I didn't know

you'd wanna fucking hope so

kek'd
Op, don't do it you retard

why don't you go to your local gym and ask the roiders for advice
not Veeky Forums and end up killing yourself
saged

How do you know exactly how much your body can take? Those studies you read, how do you know exactly in what point on the axis your body happens to lie?
And you are 16 years old too. I'm from Finland where most guys get put on mandatory military service in years usually between 19 to 21, and it's not too uncommon to see 20 year old suddenly start growing height again because he has been forced on a proper eat/sleep/exercise schedule. If I were you I'd just eat more, sleep more and worry less.

OP, stop listening to these jealous autistic queers. If you want to start using steroids, start using and go post in /fraud/ but don't tell people your age. You'll gain more in 6 months, then all the losers in here combined.

PS i used Tren, and went from 6ft2 58 kg to 95kg in a few months.

I'm also squatting 175kg 3x5.

Ialways hover around 200 gr (polyandmono unsaturated and saturated)fats from egg yolks cotton cheese and peanuts
little over 300 grams of carbs from oatmeal,peanuts,kidney beans and whole wheat pastry occasionally
also 120gr protein from turkey breast egg whites plus all off the above
I train 6 days a week usually varying around 45min to 90 min sessions (it depends on the volume I almost always mix things up)
chest tri front delt
back bicep rear delt
quads glutes calves hams
rest repeat
I've tried sleeping for 4 hours eaking up eating and sleeping for another 4 hours after ghrelin hormone passes (about 3 hours after I eat)
I see growth alright but not as nearly as much as the retarded uneducated broscience dyel chads I see in my school

>200 fats

Buy 130 Snickers bars instead, you're just small because you don't eat.

How long have you been lifting?

>eat more you faggot
>why are you eating so much fat haha

I first started about 18months ago

OP is full of shit, lebanese American here, lira to dollar is about 30 cents. Now only a few Arab counties use the lira one big one being turkey. Though the economy is shit in most of the countries thathat use lira as currency, there's no way you could get a whole cycles worth for just 50 dollars.
Try harder you disgusting Turk, or better yet go twink mode and let people in isis rape you instead, atone for your shitty country

But when do you hit side delts?

>lira
r u turkish subhuman if so no point of lifting goat fucker

dude just click the damn site you'll see also minimum wage is like 1.3k here (ON 2.3kg whey is like 230 lira's here)
doesn't OHP hit them too ? plus I do a few sets of lateral raises but I don't think they're worth mentioning

you are 5'8".

I have a friend who went from skinny manlet to pretty fucking buff manlet in 2 years. I'll show you a pic when I get it. No roids. Just make sure you're eating A LOT and your routine isn't shit.

nah it gets worse,I'm kurdish

It does. It hits much more if you're standing tho.

is my routine/diet shit tho ?

>Cleek on de damn site
>imblying
Okay son I went to the damn site, have fun with your tainted oil with no legitimate test in it. If it's that cheap i guarantee it's cut like no other and there isn't as much test as they say. Once again I understand your parents weren't smart enough like my good Christian parents (non mudslime) to move to America where the economy is better than yours, but even with the shit economy that you have in Kurdistan there's no way ito that cheap, no country would sell it that cheap no matter how shitty the economy, the product cost to much to sell it that cheap

Routine seems good. Try going for 140 or so g of protein. Ramp up your carbs and fats as well. You can even try dirty bulking. You may even have bad genetics for muscle growth. But remember, you're 16, give it time, talk to some open gearheads and get their opinions. You're also not wealthy so it won't be worth it, especially if the roids are fake and you get fucked over by it.

Famalam take your rage to /pol/ pls. Otherwise I agree with you, no way it's that cheap without downsides.

how much is it supposed to be?
its 2500mg of t ent man

Reported for underage b& and being retarded. GTFO kid.

He shouldn't pay less than 100 at least, I know different sources have different prices but Christ 50 dollars is cheap, I'd say 100 to 150, and that's just for the test, then there's cost of HCG, a SERM, and potentially small amounts of GH

man I wish I knew how to reset my router
you got me

kanka naber

enjoy your alzheimers and dementia at 40 ;-) #yolo

dude go on 5iu everyday of hgh ASAP if you think you've stopped growing. it would be wise to speak to professional so you can get xrays to check for bone growth but at 16 i doubt your plates have closed.

Test E is the cheap part, and if you can't afford the Test then you certainly can't afford the AI or PCT.

You don't know what you're doing. Stay away from steroids for now.

20-30% of your calories should be fat in order for your body to perform some of you're biological processes.

When you go over that it just becomes an inefficient energy source. Carbs would be much better after you hit that 20-30%.

>not being able to find test-e in turkey

breh where the fuck are you?

literally in turkey you can buy AAS over the counter at any pharmacist lmfao, it's about the same price as western roids so if you're poor just forget about it

meraba brah , im romanian and want to visit istanbul to buy some roids. Will i have problems at the frontiers if i hide them in my jacket or something ?

well I'm dual citizen with England and I know that England doesn't care if you import roids from Turkey as long as you don't have too much, apparently a 3-month cycle's worth MAXIMUM.

I'm not sure about Romania, I'd imagine finding roids in Romania would be quite easy anyway, no?

So you gained 25lbs in your 1st year training and that's enough for ya, so you want to use steroids?

How dumb are you exactly?

The most expensive part of running a cycle is the food. If you can't afford test+pct how are you going to afford to eat properly?

Thats the cheap shit. Youll be happy when you find out how much nolva, aromasin, clomid and hcg cost :)

dont do gear kid, youre too shit

>16
>roiding

enjoy fucking up your hormonal balance for life and having to rely on steroids until you die

he's kurdish, leave it out yeah :/
if he wants to roid then let him, but I don't think he'll be rich enough to afford proper PCT anyway

they are online sites who mostly sell fakes.The thing is there are illegal in Romania.

I'm sure if you ask someone big in your gym they will give you their source, no?

Anyway I think you'll be able to import roids from Turkey quite easily if you don't have too much, like don't stock bags full of it, just bring a 3-months cycles worth, worst-case scenario they get taken by customs and you lose some money :/.

I know romanians who got caught bringing roids from Moldova and went 3 years to jail.Shit is not joke. The big guys are mostly using Uk sourses kek , labs like MTS or from gh15 board

you a turk? i think they're legal over there

Anyone from Portugal knows where to cop good quality Test?
asking for future reference, in case my test level exams come below average/low

he's kurdish and yeah it's legal just ask over the counter

yeah in that case just buy from a UK source if everyone else is doing it, go on /r/steroidsourcetalk if you want to find a good reliable steroid source, you may even find a romanian lab

you could also make your own test-ethanate if you are willing

It does as you grow up. For a start you research things more the older you get. Which, if you had, you'd realise your growth plates are still going. Closing them off prematurely is a dumb idea.

I'd recommend starting roids when your 19, that's when I did and I always recover after cycle. Also they can close your growth plates so if your under 6ft wait until your sure your done growing.