ITT:

We post historically irrelevant countries

You first

>irrelevant
Literally the one thing you can't accuse them of.

Why do they call England, Scotland and Wales countries?

>Britain
terrible post
>Northern Ireland

I guess

This is the worst shitposting I have ever seen

REMOVE IR

>Is the reason WW2 started
>irrelevant

Beat this
>protip: you can't

Chad Saint-Vincent is way more irrelevant than your virgin Palau

B

>being attacked makes you relevant

But they're Caribbean, so they still get that sweet tourism money. Obscure Caribbean is still miles more relevant than obscure south Pacific. They also have 5 times the population of Palau.

>a high degree of discourse

I love being Anglo
When the Earth has turned to ash and dust in the wake of a nuclear war, you can be sure there's an ETERNAL somewhere turning cockroaches against rats with his masterful command of divide and conquer tactics

Yay

We spent so much of our money after the war playing geopolitical games and trying to flex that we completely forgot to actually try and rebuild and restructure our economy. Meanwhile Germany invests us money in their economy and becomes strong as fuck. Even their political system is far superior than us.

All us Brits have now is a billion pound new aircraft carrier that leaks. I'm fucking ashamed of what we have become.

Kek'd loudly

Can't stop the Kraut trying to dominate Europe. And anyway, whenever we're not at war the guv'ment cuts defence spending to ridiculously low levels through peace dividends. They have done since the Restoration. It's in our nature to have a tiny military until we're in the shit. What I'm most sad about is the fact that we seem to have lost the desire for scheming, perfidy and wealth-building at others' expense. It made us great.

>historically irrelevant
>any country being completely irrelevant