Request = Lamborghinistan

Halfway to hardcap
Not even halfway through first day
All from limited personal caps who did kyc.
This will sell out tomorrow once the cap is lifted. 75% done tonight guaranteed.

Post in this thread if you're salty as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think 30 000 eth will be left for tomorrow

Feelagoodman

i'm salty af. i put everything i had into enigma and now it's trading below ico. i might just have to sell everything at a loss and go all in request on ED next week.

it'll be between 15k and 5k

Why did you put money into enigma after the hack and other stupid shit they did? Request might be a flip, I'd be careful of the fomo m8

why are people so dumb? look at no. of transactions? 80k will be max today.

it's all over now. i just sold my enigmas. i'm going all in request next week if it's moderately cheap.

etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xdd76b55ee6dafe0c7c978bff69206d476a5b9ce7

>A Total Of 6892 Internal Transactions found For address

>15k people on whitelist

>not even half yet

fuck you nigger

idiots, I had 3 transactions.
.1 to test if good

Any news on when this will hit exchanges and which one? I want to buy some asap before its pumps.

easiest 30 eth here.

Probably ED first

so you contributed 5.813?

> idiots
> 1 ETH below max individual cap

I'm just stoned, it's hard to tackle the stress of icos.
3 transactions, the third transaction I forgot to specify got my contribution capped

I just hope this doesn't go below ICO.

>Tfw someone let me get 2 eth worth of request through their white listed adress

Lambo soon bois

HEY DONT BUY ANY THIS IS SCAM, IM JUST GNNA FILL OUT MY CAP ON DAY 2 PLS THX

WHY ARE YOU NOT MOVING I MAXED YOU OUT WITH 1/4 OF MY TOTAL PORTFOLIO VALUE AND YOU ARE STILL AT SUB 50% FILLED I DONT WANT WHALES I WANT KYBER PUMP AND DUMP

Hey man, my pleasure. The reformed bugman will always help out his compatriots reach the promised lamboland. Hail victory.

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard.

man this guy is trying pretty hard. same pasta in every thread. sounds like he's pretty jealous lmfao

Got me 33k. Wheee will it be traded?

Guys my friend bought some REQ and has tried to send me the tokens but the transaction failed, three times.

Why?

The address is correct.

Is it just not possible to send REQ from 1 myetherwallet to another?

locked...

So we have to wait until REQ hits the exchanges, when will that be?

Thank you user.

ANT is picking up volume and price is getting higher. This is a good sign. No need to fud ourselves REQ bros. Send 6.713 ETH more tomorrow.

ill be sending 13.426 thank you very much sir

HAIL VICTORY

Guys, how much gas should I use for sending tx between won 2 ETH accounts, so I can get money on the whitelisted one?

>not selling out within an hour

Enjoy your bags dude, lmao. You are not going to make it.

Lol saw this video in the other request thread. Fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

He's so right. This needs more exposure.

you can be guranteed it will

name 1 ICO the last couple months that didn't trade below ICO price at some point

LINK

It's literally below ICO price right now you fucking retard.

Can anyone aware me on how the price fluctuations of ETH will affect the REQ? If ETH is 340 today and higher/lower when trading starts, will I be at a gain/loss?

yeah, gonna keep linking it

Nobody knows

> link
> still trading below ICO

stay cucked linktard

You realize that the reason the token is not yet transferable is the exact same reason it's not tradeable, right?

Wasn't ICO price .10c? Can't remember.

idk maybe something like that don't think about it too hard all we know is it's definitely below ico

It's a meme.
ICO was 1/2600 ETH. Presale had 20% bonus.

It's definitely not unless the satoshis were 7k for ico. Already whitelisted but lets not fud friend.

Ah, my bad.

yo just about pissed myself, hilarious.

it's true tho, if request pulls it off this will be fucking huge

filled my cap, ready do so again x2 in 7 hours

Just filled my gf. Not nearly as good

Same comfy af

>gf
REEEEEEEEEE
NORMIES GET OUT

ICO price .00033/.00038, current price .00128. kys faggots.

Your post is too long. I did not read it.

That's more than half ico price...

Test

fake orders

Gf stands for Glorified Fleshlight.
Get a brains morans

Theres only one order on etherdelta right now. @0.0002

>Halfway to hardcap
>Not even halfway through first day
Yeah. I remember the last time I heard someone talk like this.

The first day is capped for each contribution. The second day is first in first served.

Not quite true. On the second day everyone has the same cap again and then it doubles every day from there

im kinda concerned this isnt already at 80%

Yeah... I tried to sent my request back but it's not going through??

not sure if it'll sell out tomorrow OP..
Many pajeets in this that don't fill their pers. cap. Tomorrow will be the day 1 cap again, only the day after that it doubles. It's only like half sold out today. This means there will be less than half sold out tomorrow obviously.

Shitcoin

Just checked the smart contract. There are literally pajeets only sending 0.5 ETH.
I guess so many South Koreans in the whitelist has its price... Good for the people who have money!

When is it going to be tradeable?

Gonna send a friend some ETH to buy for me later.

the fact that 90% of the whitelist consists of poor pajeets who can only afford to send 1 eth is actually a good thing

it means more of the tokens will be in the hands of whales like myself. Less weak hands = greater pump.

theres a pyramid in the fuckin roadmap!

Kyber had like 90% of its first day cap filled, I'm curious to why Request has so many poorfags in it.

>tfw most of my eth is stuck on niggerdelta and its taking forever to get off it

Chinks maybe?
But then the hype around Kyber was ridiculous anyways.
Request only has half the initial market cap though so I'm not really concerned. Look at what shitcoins are valued more than 35m

I'll see you guys there

I forgot that Kyber's cap was like half Request's, so that probably has a lot to do with it, and the fact that ETH's price is a lot higher now than when around Kyber's ICO