What's going to pump at least 30% in the next hour?

Help me out will ya

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy
discord.gg/SYkCyEC
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BITCOIN

If it falls and bounces off the uptrend line at about ~5600, go long. We may see 6.2 k. If you don't have a Bitmex account already, sign up with my link so you don't get cucked by fees. bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy

I'm using bitfinex since bitmex always has convenient lag as soon as I put a trade on.

>trusting a link

>on Veeky Forums

shiggy

I never had a problem really. Yesterday though, there was a huge flash crash which probably fucked over a lot of people.

That Ether Delta script was a Tumblr link.

Nice meme lines bought 100k

Oh also, if you go into Account settings on Bitmex, there's a box you can untick that allows you to get more updating trading prices.

>To save CPU power, you can disable BitMEX animations. This is good to do if the site is running slowly or you wish to save battery life.

you dumb niggers, stop sperging on my thread and tell me what's gonna moon like i asked

Sic on coinexchange

Vol is picking up, btc orders rising

Litecoin

unironically, btc. it's going to break 6k tonight. and as soon as it breaks 6k, it's going to skyrocket to a little under 7k.

based on what exactly

The double top says otherwise. Either short BTC now or get out.

my meme lines and crystal ball

i'd go with metaverse.

Hugely undervalued right now

Smart money right now is getting into BNT.

I need to know what will PUMP today you dummies, not what might be good longterm

>What's going to pump at least 30% in the next hour?:

Your your whore Mom for sure

>30% gains
>30000% gains

C'mon OP, it's not a hard decision.

Join this discord we are having a major pump tomorrow easy money discord.gg/SYkCyEC

SIC dumb fag, user already told you.

literally why?

shitcoin came out 3 days ago and has already hit 15sats ground, it's gonna nothing but flat-lining from here on