How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Xh0KqhgNvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jeanna
You couldn't even write Jeanne correctly, you fucking anglomong

>what is emperical evidence
wew

How the fuck do you eat 2 pounds of chocolate a week?

Did she even lift

It makes me feel fine. She had fantastic genes. Some people have better ones that others.

Whatever. Good for her though, what a life.

£2 of chocolate is about 4 mars bars.

A little over two Hershey's bars (the thin kind that everywhere sells, not the original sized ones) a day for seven days comes out to 32 oz. That ain't that hard to do.

youtu.be/3Xh0KqhgNvw

What did they do with her

I want to curb stomp the person who made that pic for their retardedly wrong use of punctuation.

Typical smoker fallacy. She survived in spite of her disgusting habbit.

Source: I smoked for 9 years, and quitting was the best health-related choice I made besides getting Veeky Forums.

You're just jealous because you didn't begin fencing at 85 when you were only 13.

Upset about the poor grammar.

Genetics determine everything.
Just because you're a genetic freak that can survive with assuringly bad life long habits. Doesn't mean the average person should take up those habits.

Same reason fad diets work for some people, but there is little evidence they work for all people.

>ex James Fuller Fixx
>unhealthy man who picks up healthy life choices
>dropped a wide range of fat
>made appropriate choices for fitness and nutrition
>dies of a heart attack around 50 years old
Genetic lottery does exist, his father died of a heart attack at around 45 years old. All he did was postpone it by a few years.

Kek

>citation neeeded

From what I've read, she was a light smoker and very active even into her old age. Tobacco is harmful, but I find that many people who smoke cigarettes are often lazy and have shit diets as well. That's just asking for an early grave.

Hopeful that my bf might not die early from smoking and eating like shit.

This lady just won the genetic lottery. Reminds me of my family desu:

>grandad died at 85 after smoking tobacco his whole life and weed for 25 years
>died from hurricane katrina, not smoking

>paternal grandmother has smoke and drank heavily her whole life
>is over 80, lives alone, and is doing fine aside from being mean

>maternal grandma has smoked since she was 12 and drinking since she was 15
>is now kissing 80 on the ass, lives alone and is doing well despite her addictions

>great grandma had no addictions but lived to 96

>paternal grandfather is 75+
>literally as fit as a 40 year old
>will easily live another 20 years no problem

>mom is almost fifty
>smokes and drinks
>looks great, looks like she's 30
>just got back from driving a motorcycle around iceland alone for a few weeks

Even when my family tries to kill themselves, they fucking can't. I'm not even that worried about diet or health because I'm already living more healthily than most my family that refuses to die.

>guys my family is great! isn't it guys? p-please appreciate me guize!

100 is way too fast for bicycle

Who starts smoking at 28 years old. What the fuck. Smoking cigarettes is so dumb. I smoked heavily from age 12-18 and quitting was the best thing I ever did.

What the fuck is up with that list?
>sold pencils at and 13 began fencing at 85...
did she sell pencils at 13, or did she start fencing at 13 and the 85 is the age of the next thing?

>wealth made it possible for Calment never to have to work; instead she led a leisured lifestyle, pursuing hobbies such as tennis, cycling, swimming, rollerskating, piano, and opera

Lmao

She looks so cute with her cheeky little fag. God bless her!

I only shared that because it was relevant to the thread you fucking autist, calm down.

>Didn't get to experience the 2000s
stay pleb, my friends

Yeah OP. She lived that long in spite of eating, drink, and smoking trash for so long. Sigh imagine if she actually took care of herself and think how long she would have lived. Waste of gene's desu fampire

she lived the way she wanted, prolly had always had the lowest cortisol level ever at all times

wow i love smoking now

Ah, there it is. Between that, the chocolate and the red wine, she was going to live long even without her freak genetics.

Well it confirms to me that life is pretty unfair I guess. I'm doing fine, sad that there are 7 year old kids with brain cancer though and she smokes for 95 and is fine.

That's life though I guess. Not gonna worry about it too much, you could have the most incredible clean diet, avoid all drugs including alcohol and caffeine but then die after getting run over on the way to the gym tomorrow. Just live life how you want to and let fate (or whatever) take care of the rest.

i bet ur mum got absolutely pounded in iceland mate lmfao

youre like the guy who says that climate change is a myth because it snowed last year

I have a same story with my family.

Beside the great aunt, who was a heavy alcoholic and died around 60, noone in my family went out before ~85.

My great grandmother is now getting 96 and has smoked till last year.

Looks like unless some accident gets us, we shall haunt this place for many years to come.