Hold me Veeky Forums

Hold me Veeky Forums

It's not like I'm a retard who invest what I can't afford to lose. Just a retard who bought at ATH on what's probably a shit coin. Still, having your portfolio dip so much still hurts. Was at 3B less than a month ago. Now my portfolio is at .5B

I used to laugh at you digimarines...but now I know. Now I know.

Ouch

i mean, you learned never to invest at ath, but DAMN that's a hard way to learn it

It was a PnD, faggot. Get out ASAP.

Damn bro, I feel for you.
Best thing to do is cash out and throw it all in link. Make up your differences during the sibos fomo. Cash out again and just hold in btc. Clear your head, try again

Feels good man

No chance of this ever mooning again huh?

No. Anonymous devs also put in code to erase wallets and to create tokens from nothing.

Say it with me OP, repeat these chants and your bags will feel lighter

WE ARE DIGIMARINES
AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

lol i have same with Aragon, but im still have hope for pump

LMAO I probably sold you those bags you cuck. Anyone who bought ELIX above 5 cents should castrate themselves.

For real though, that sucks ass. Don't give up, we've all done it.

holy shit I felt bad about investing $400 on DGB and losing 75% of it.

I was about to buy elix when it was cheap but I saw the CEO was a fucking pajeet so I didn't. Couldn't be happier. What have we learned today user? Don't invest in pajeet coins

I'm a ZRX/DNT holder. I didn't even buy ATH and I only invested 100$. But god was it such a waste of time and opportunity to not use those 100$ for something else.

Dnt is a piece of shit but ZRX is a def long-term beast. Hope you didn't sell unless you used it to get into BTC or something.

Oh wait you only invested a hundred bucks lmao

0x protocol is cool, but zrx is a worthless token.

Sell and put into LINK/ETP/CND.

user you have 3 choices

- buy high sell low
- hodl
- average down

this is a solid coin for 2018. top wallets are holding. team is communicating and delivering. you will be ok.

Thank you man.

just sucks because I'm litterally holding just this and ARK now. Not btc or nothing.

dont worry dude. im all in shitcoins too.
the BTC is not even there. just serves as a placeholder for two ICOs that I'm in.

when BTC dumps the crash will be epic and money will flow into shitcoins again. worst thing now is for you to sell.

Good luck to you brother.