Daily reminder that Gary Johnson is the official Presidential candidate of Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that Gary Johnson is the official Presidential candidate of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you get like that though It seems riding a bike for long rides would just take out a lot of you

He does more than 3 lifts every other day, user.

Fucking autist. Specialized S-Works Demo? Yeah I'm sure he's downhilling. Ducking guy is just tooling around trails on a $7000 bike. Fuck right off asshole.

I'm voting Libertarian because there is no other choice that allows me to maintain my personal integrity; I will no longer vote for the 'least bad of the two', and I will not be one of those scum that refuse to vote at all, shitting all over our ability to do so. I'd rather THROW IT AWAY on someone who will never get elected, just so I can say "I didn't vote for {Trump or Clinton}, it's NOT MY FAULT things are fucked up!".

Fuck off twink boi

No.

I'm kinda in the same boat, gonna vote Johnson even if he is antigun.

No way he gets elected, if he does, no way he passes any legislation

Win win for freedom

>Specialized S Works
That's some patrician taste. I took a political test and matched 95% to GJ. It's a shame that a libertarian will never make it into office.

What is it saying about the state of country when we get to choose between a fucking snake / lifetime politician and an out of touch rich guy with zero political experience? Fuck

Oh wow with such a hot argument like that rebutting my statement I just have to totally change my position, I literally have no choice now! Tell us, O Wise One, give us your Wisdom of the Ages and tell us who we should vote for!

It's basically using your ability to vote as a form of political protest of the de-facto two-party system that has brainwashed the masses into believing that there ARE only two parties to vote for. We need to convince more people to vote 3rd party so the numbers have a chance to remind everyone that this is not the case.

You faggots realize that by doing this you are essentially voting for Clinton, correct?

>2016

Voting for the 45th & final president of the US

Sure pal

>I'm voting Libertarian because I want to feel special and pure without having to actually make a choice that could make a difference

That's bullshit.

>demo
That's not a demo user. Looks more like an epic. It's a x-country bike not a downhill

You guys are idiots.

Explain to me how voting for Trump or Clinton is 'making a difference' when I DO NOT TRUST EITHER ONE OF THEM OR THINK THAT EITHER ONE OF THEM IS QUALIFIED OR SUITED TO BE POTUS???

Dont the polls show that when a 3rd party was an option trump wins?

NEITHER ONE OF THEM DESERVES TO BE POTUS!

>voting for Johnson
>"you're voting for clinton"
No, I'm voting for Johnson.

The polls also showed that Kasick could beat both Bernie or Shillary & that Trump loses to both

We still end up with a Trump / Shillary showdown due to idiots voting for him

Trump is short-term pain, Clinton is long-term pain. Voting Johnson is a vote for Clinton.

Choose wisely.

Pretty sure Johnson gets the Bernie voters or they no show come election day

I think my personal integrity is a lot more important than a minuscule addition to Clinton's chances of winning.

What I love is that Hillary is the one who heavily shills the "lesser of two evils" shit. I'd vote third party but there is nothing good locally on the ballot to also vote on so fuck the hassle.

See

the only time the act of voting has ever made a whit of difference, or meant ANYTHING, or implied putting anything on the line whatsoever or even having a 'stance' in the US is back during the civil rights movement

what you just posted is on par with the hash tag activism SJW's do. fuck right off.

People complain about nixon....but at least with Nixon when people voted for him they didn't know he was a crook.......unlike Clinton and trump.

What a time to be alive.

True but Trump needs all the votes he can possibly get from anyone who truly believes in this country.

Johnson is a two-faced hypocrite and is not even a worthy Libertarian candidate. It is not a vote on principle at all.

Trump doesn't do drugs or alcohol, and he's noFap too.

Will this be the election that makes the USA realise their election system is retarded?
Probably not but it should

SCOTUS picks, user. SCOTUS picks. That alone is enough reason to vote for Trump.

They're running to be your president, not your best friend. Forget personality traits; what matters are policy proposals. Vote for the candidate whose policies you most agree with and think has the best chance of carrying their policies out.

Trump's policy proposals, in the rare occasions when he's actually released anything with detail and hasn't waffled, are generally equal parts nonsensical, impossible, and ineffective at solving our problems.

I don't agree with Hillary 100% (I actually support TPP and don't give a shit either way about gun control), but her policy proposals are sensible, achievable, and are likely to produce the desired outcomes.

wtf I hate trump now

thank you for your copypasta :DDDDD

Trump knows that Johnson will pull more votes from clinton than from him.

He said he won't debate unless johnson is in it.

Master troll.

Its a shame that the most cucked """libertarian""" of all time made it. If only it had been ron paul this year

>I'M TIRED OF VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
>I'M GOING TO VOTE THIRD PARTY. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE CANDIDATES, BUT THEY'RE SOMEBODY DIFFERENT!

nigga pls

>If only it had been ron paul this year

If Ron Paul was the Libertarian Candidate and the DNC candidate was anyone other than Clinton, I'd vote for Paul over Trump. This isn't the case however.

No, fucktard, I AM VOTING ***AGAINST*** CLINTON AND ***AGAINST*** TRUMP.

I WILL NOT CAST A VOTE FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEN I AM ***WILLINGLY AND DIRECTLY*** BEING A PARTY TO SOMEONE I DO NOT WANT AS POTUS BECOMING POTUS.

Why can't you get that through your thick skull!?

voting ***AGAINST*** TRUMP is voting ***FOR*** CLINTON, you banana-bending douchehead

>voting for a spineless triggered weenie

Top cuck
youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs
The ""Libertarian"" party died this year

EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FUCKING WHORE.

I WILL NOT COMPROMISE MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY FOR AN EXPEDIENT ***EVER AGAIN***

He's stated over and over he won't do anything to restrict guns. He is pro gun as fuck, his running mate had a history of being anti-fun but not anymore and both will actually abide by what their office can do rather than executive order shit.

>I WILL NOT COMPROMISE MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY FOR AN EXPEDIENT ***EVER AGAIN***

Oh god get over yourself

I'm imagining you angrily typing each and every one of those lines individually, rather than copy paste.

My point is that your personal integrity is not impacted whatsoever by casting a pointless vote. Go out and do something that actually makes a difference, put some actual skin in the game. Then talk. Otherwise, you're just as annoying and silly as the SJW's posting on facebook.

stay mad friendo, but you know i'm right.

After throwing a symbolicly gifted gun in the trash that was given during a rally

That was bad form & a poor decision imo

Agreed.

Johnson is an interesting guy, but his policy is pants on head retarded compared to any of the other libertarian candidates this year.

>I WILL NOT COMPROMISE MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY FOR AN EXPEDIENT ***EVER AGAIN***

Yet you are willing to vote for a non-Libertarian running for the Libertarian party? Are you sure you aren't cucked?

Lol, Austin petersen was butthurt though, which was good for some laffs

PUMP FOR TRUMP
U
M
P

F
O
R

T
R
U
M
P

No need to fap with a wife like Melania

I really want to vote for Johnson, but Hillary might win my typically red state this year (SC) so I'm going to have to vote Trump. I just want guns and gay marriage is that so hard?

He doesn't care about ideology. He just wants to be a pure, special snowflake who can look down his nose at people who vote for candidates who actually have a chance of winning

This is how 90% of third party voters are. Interestingly, they're the same people who bitch and moan about closed primaries

We already have guns & gay marriage faggot

Fine. I give up.

The ENTIRE SYSTEM IS RIGGED BULLSHIT. I just won't vote AT ALL. Let the Islamic faggots institute Sharia Law and kill all us non-believers. You assholes who are only interested in voting for the winning side can go GET FUCKED and enjoy your ruined country. Kill yourselves. I'm not even going to participate in this nonsense ANY MORE. Eat shit and DIE.

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS GOING TO BE PERMANENTLY FUCKED IN THE ASS BECAUSE STUPID FAGGOTS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU'RE PROGRAMMED TO DO AND THEREFORE NOTHING EVER CHANGES, IT'S THE SAME GODDAMNED STATUS-QUO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN JUST WITH SOME OTHER PIECE OF SHIT POTUS WHO DOES THE SAME SHIT EVERYONE ELSE DOES JUST WORSE AND WORSE EVERY GODDAMNED TIME. BE SURE TO ENJOY IT BECAUSE YOU YOUNG FUCKS WILL BE AROUND A LOT LONGER THAN 51 YEAR OLD ME WILL, I'LL DIE BEFORE IT GETS SO BAD I CAN'T EVEN LIVE LIKE A HUMAN BEING ANYMORE. FUCK YOU ALL SIDEWAYS WITH A RUSTY AIDS INFESTED CHAINSAW YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

kek 10/10

He probably hasn't had an erection in nearly 2 decades. Also he has small hands

I want to protect guns and gay marriage you literal pile of autism

Schizophrenia the post

You type like a burn cuck
>>>/reddit/

Trips - kek

Words have meanings kid

>open borders cuckold
No thank you.
Times have changed, the age of unlimited immigration and cuckoldry is coming to an end.

You sound a little butthurt there friendo :D

>I just won't vote AT ALL

It would've been the same even if you did vote for Gary "bake that cake and grab all the guns" Johnson

>HE ASS BECAUSE STUPID FAGGOTS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOU'RE PROGRAMMED TO DO AND THEREFORE NOTHING EVER CHANGES, IT'S THE SAME GODDAMNED STATUS-QUO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN JUST WITH SOME OTHER PIECE OF SHIT POTUS WHO DOES THE SAME SHIT EVERYONE ELSE DOES JUST WORSE AND WORSE EVERY GODDAMNED TIME

I know you're 18 and have no frame of reference for the past, but I can assure that there is no better time and place to be alive in human history than the USA in the year 2016

>the numbers are true
>this is false because we can't say they are telling the truth

except christmas 2015

"Fact checking" in US politics is one of the most Orwellian things in the world right now.

It's almost dystopian at this point.

meme thread?

ready for a scare

Gary Johnson is about as much of a Libertarian as Trump is a Republican

Stay cucked by wasting your vote on some shit head.

So what do we do when shit hits the fan?
Build a bunker and hope we can start anew?

I could waste him easy tbqh senpai

Gary Johnson is just some fucking guy with a temper problem. Definitely less qualified.

I hate these pseudo-intellectual shitheads who thinks they are doing something smart by voting Johnson. First, I'll bet you haven't even read all the positions of the candidates. Second, he isn't a libertarian. Third, he is SJW incarnate.

literally 1984

>month
>22

>I support TPP

You agree with the right of corporations to sue countries for passing laws that hurt their profits with judgements decided by a tribunal of corporate lawyers?

The trans one is right isn't it? Trans girls aren't boys
The others are
>They speak the truth but we don't agree with their statements

>Voting for the guy who fucking was shilling some happening on TV trying to trick people into buying a monthly internet membership so they wouldn't lose all their money

Hahahaha. I do like the memes though.

hahahaha
>the numbers are all correct but we don't like it
Shit like this has been making me pull further and further away from the left.

We found her

Trump doesn't give a fuck about gay marriage bro. Just wants the states to decide for themselves.

Trump will end the fed

Jesus Christ, americans are absolutely fucked

>Politi"fact"

Yes goyim, get all of you facts and fact checks from the same group of biased liberals with an agenda

Inflation is good for borrowers, which means most people

"On the issue of gay marriage, Donald Trump said during a November 2013 interview on MSNBC, "I think I’m evolving, and I think I’m a very fair person, but I have been for traditional marriage. I am for traditional marriage, I am for a marriage between a man and a woman.”

it also cuts into buying power, which hurts everyone (cost of living adjustments to the average salary are almost always below inflation)