Whats stopping you?

Whats stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lM_RlI5qVXI
youtube.com/watch?v=b4U4vr_Ra3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My guild kicked me out of the progress group, lost my login info and I'm not spending another 5k hours on a single character with over 9k achievement points. But feel with me brother
>tfw your guman pally won't enter Elwynn Forest for the first time ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=lM_RlI5qVXI

I plan to start playing on Elysium tonight, the server went online like 2 weeks ago and i've never ding'd 60 in vanilla. Recommend me a class faggot.

>not playing Mount and Blade Warband: Vikings

Do you even know anything about anything?

because i will put all other hobbies on hold and lose all of my gains.

i'm actually playing

>tfw my class campaign hall missions take fucking forever
still need to do my worldies today too, wow is more time consuming than ever right now

WoW turned to shit after beta.

My lack of virginity

i have enough regrets already cunt

all i do is play wow lift and fuck my wife and work in the winter im set even my wifes son plays too!

It's not 2007 anymore fagget.

still rekking cunts in Overwatch. Only at rank 3100, but can't do much due to solo-queue.

anyone on Stormscale EU? hmu let's level
horde obv, stormscale is exclusively horde

Wrath was the last decent expansion, which was half as good as BC. Stopped playing in Cata

Mop was pretty good. Better than cata.

honestly loving legion so far, currently lvl 107 demon hunter. I am enjoying the game for the first time in a long time

I bet your transmog isn't as ugly as mine

post name and i'll hunt ur bitch ass down

dude I mainly played horde but for some reason elwynn forest soundtrack always gets me. that and ashenvale:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4U4vr_Ra3o

I hate no regrets spending most of my teenage life playing wow/vidya. I'm only 22 but I feel old as fug thinking back on it. I'm kind of glad I was 11/12 in 2006 and not in my 20s, my whole 20s would have been rekt if i was that age during wow primetime. Good times tho

Nothing. I have a good guild community for raiding for the first time in 6 years. I'm playing Horde on tich and enjoying myself the most I have since wrath. If raids are anything like TBC, i'll probably jack it to the game.

WoW stopped being good once Cataclysm dropped. The world was gone, the fun was pushed to hyper scaling, and it was made into a gimmick. I had my fun with WoW long ago.

Never played WoW.
I imagine it's really expensive.

>you will never be new to MMORPGs again
>you will never know the feeling of wandering around Teldrassil, knowing nothing about the game, feeling the sense of amazement at the size
>you will never enter Stormwind for the first time again
>you will never know the feeling of accomplishment as you walk across the the continent to get to the other cities
>you will never know the feeling of finally saving up enough gold to get your first riding mount

>wifes son

What user, you married a widow or what ?

I do not know any of these things you speak of. I want to play, but i don't want to ruin my life.

You won't feel it the same way. I played first when I was 14 and wasn't jaded about videogames. At 22, I can never experience it again, nor can many.

>you will never level up to lvl 45 as restoration druid

>you will never meet a player of the enemy faction for the first time again

>money
>uni
>gym
>social life

FeelsFuckingBadMan