MONA MOONING

If u aren't goin' all in MONA you're all losing money, japanese are all crazy and they're gonna spend a lot of money in this coin BUY BUY BUY BUY or cry later

Other urls found in this thread:

corp.zaif.jp/info/5999/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hamu. Dump is imminent.

>coin been mooning for DAYS
>biz finally telling me to go all-in

end of the pump must be in sight now

It has begun.

Jesus. Glad I didn't buy at ATH

same, holy fuck

She's sitting at the 90k mark.
Weird dump.

Fuck it. Gonna see if I can trade it little by little.

It's a weird tug of war between BTC and JPY. Everyone wants to P&D mona.

Yeah, she isn't dying yet. The volume is insane. Walls on each side look healthy enough. The jump to $6 was too quick.

i want mona chan

And why after 4 years is this coin suddenly interesting?

It was rising slightly earlier this year after being accepted in many stores across Japan, as well as ATMs put in place. Lots of hype surrounding it in Japan.

Earlier, it got added to the biggest exchange in Japan and rapidly went to #1 coin on that exchange. Volume is huge because of that.

i can't handle this.
I'm getting fomo regret

Well I don't have much to complain about this coin, made some money off it in a few minutes that I lose in this alt crash past week. Good girl mona.

Why is anyone surprised this coin is mooning? Japan will always go for a homegrown product if it's available and Mona is Japan's primary altcoin. With acceptance of cryptocurrency growing in Japan it was only inevitable that Monacoin would moon.

>Why is anyone surprised this coin is mooning?
It crashed and burned during the half-life hype, and then the zaif ATMs shut down. I don't think anyone realistically expected anything like this for this year.

"suddenly interesting" is mainly what English only speakers think - it's always been well known as a crypto within the JP crypto community (it's how I got into bitcoin, even).

ATMs are no more. Please tell others the same. The service was ended in July, but no one in the English speaking world seems to have reported on it. corp.zaif.jp/info/5999/

why did the japanese pump this shitcoin?

so since it was so obvious i assume that you've put most of your portfolio into monacoin and you're now a millionaire, amirite? or perhaps you're just a retarded larper who says that everything is obvious in hindsight

> MONA coin has already mooned hard as fuck
> shilling this hard to buy in
literally fucking kill yourself you dirt, shit disgusting, cancer of a human. You don't even deserve to live. You are literal shit human waste. I hope you get colon cancer and your entire family dies in a in a fire you disgusting filth

This might be it, but there's still a lot of buys. Price is bouncing up and down like crazy.

I just mined it for several months when it was less than 7 cents a coin and never sold.

>hourly 24% swings
fuck, wish i bought the dip

Damn. Those gains.

I literally mined this coin because of anime. I was watching Dagashi Kashi which made me curious about Japanese candies. I later found out that Japanese candies are usually around 10 yen. When I saw that Monacoin was trading below 10 yen I started to mine it because I thought it would return to that level. I also thought that since Monacoin would probably be used for small purchases it seemed natural that one Monacoin should buy one candy. I have Shidare Hotaru to thank for all these nice gains.

Mona is invincible.

That drop should tell you all. Huge sell walls that were bought. She's going back to 100k and beyond.

holy shit, i don't care what happens but there's gonna be an army of pink wojaks.

JApan, eh? I've heard of that place.

Bunch of bullshit. Seriously do some research. I bought MONA at 0.80$ because I think it is somewhat interesting but it's nowhere as big as people claim it to be. It's just used as HypeFuel.

Is is true however that the only really known finite coins are BTC, LTC (and MONA).

where do you find absolute shitcoins to mine and how?

How is it nowhere as big as people claim it to be?

Go on BitFlyer right now and see where Mona is. That's how big it is right now. I'm not claiming anymore than what I see right in front of me.