Other urls found in this thread:

mediewalia.pl/wydarzenia/haplogrupa-piastow-to-r1b-teoria-normanska-powraca/
jassa.org/?p=6171
jassa.org/?p=9253
youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is where I draw the fucking line

Does Russia fear the black angels?

Why did you fight against me my BLACK Polish brother?

sorry4vienna

All niBBas should stick together. Don't listen to wh*Te devils. They want to divide us to conquer us.

WE HAD WANGZ N SHIET

There's no reason as to why a black man couldn't be a winged hussar

This.
This shitty post is actually quite ironic since a majority of the first Winged Hussars were actually warriors brought to Poland from Africa b-but WE WUZ KANGZ AMIRITE?? XD HAHA IM SUPER RACIST AND FUNNY LOLOLO

The original peoples of Poland were African. They were from Africa called Poohlz. The white devils came and replaced us.

Do your research!

U wot m8

Piast dynasty(official first dynasty of Poland and founders of Poland) were actually BLACK before they fucked wh*Te cunts. Pic related, Leszek II the Black(Leszek Czarny).
The elite of Polish knights and Grand Hetmans were also proud BLACK sarmatian men. Zawisza Czarny(BLACK), Stefan Czarniecki(the BLACK one)

g*Rman subhumans were were jealous about BLACK sarmatians, that's why the falsify BLACK polish history, but no more wh*Teoids, we will rot out your subhuman lies.

No actually.

Come on man

lies

wh*Te subhuman Ivan the Terrible(terrible because his wh*Te ass almost ruined BLACK russia) was very afraid of the BLACK polish warrior.

Poland was NORDIC, and Mieszko was a NORDIC GERMANIC WARRIOR CALLED DAGO :)

stop spreading your lies, subhuman

also south poland was called WHITE croatia :) This is beacuse Poles were WHITE NORDICS and CROATS were POLISH NORDIC people who conquered the swarthy races in the Balkans :)

here comes the autist. i bet you think 'dagome' means he was a norseman as well, lmao

Mieszko was a NORDIC GERMANIC ARYAN

Original Poles were Nordic people with dolichocephaly, leptoprosopia and high vault.

Pic rel are skulls of NORDIC Polish warriors :) As you can see 0% black and 100% ARYAN.

>Mieszko was a NORDIC GERMANIC

>Mieszko
>germanic
There is no evidence for your wishful wewuzzing, you fifth column monkey.

>Germanic
>Aryan
Not even the same branch as Indo-Iranians and Balto-Slavs.

>There is no evidence for your wishful wewuzzing
DAGO is a Germanic name also it is proved that Piasts were R1b people, therefore more Germanic than Slavic :)
>Not even the same branch as Indo-Iranians and Balto-Slavs.
All Indo-European peoples were originally NORDIC.

>DAGO is a Germanic name
His name was Mieszko, not Dago.
>it is proved that Piasts were R1b people
No, it wasn't.
>were R1b people, therefore more Germanic than Slavic
You're really fucking stupid. First of all, you don't know the specific subclade, you make dubious fucking claims and then you pretend to be an expert. Haplogroups are irrelevant. If you want to claim that all of R1b is Germanic, then so can Slavs claim that their ancestors came to Scandinavia during CWC.

Haplogroups don't state your ethnicity, you absolute fucking cretin. If a R1b-U106 Anglo-Saxon goes to Africa and fucks a black woman and the child comes with his paternal line, do you consider him Germanic?

Stop responding to me and live in your retarded fantasies, fifth column ape.

>His name was Mieszko, not Dago.
Mieszko was a baptism name, his real, proud, GERMANIC, name was "Dago".
>No, it wasn't.
>mediewalia.pl/wydarzenia/haplogrupa-piastow-to-r1b-teoria-normanska-powraca/
>You're really fucking stupid. First of all, you don't know the specific subclade
All R1b is non-Slavic. It's a Western Aryan haplogroup typical for the Nordic Teutonic warriors who created the Polish state :)
>you make dubious fucking claims and then you pretend to be an expert
Piasts WERE R1b. How can you really deny it?
>Haplogroups are irrelevant
wishful thinking
>If you want to claim that all of R1b is Germanic, then so can Slavs claim that their ancestors came to Scandinavia during CWC.
Both is true. Corded Nordics invaded Scandinavia before Proto-Germanics proper migrated from Hallstatt and brought R1b with them, and R1b is typical for Teutonic people and atypical for Slavs :)
>Haplogroups don't state your ethnicity
wishful thingking #2
>If a R1b-U106 Anglo-Saxon goes to Africa and fucks a black woman and the child comes with his paternal line, do you consider him Germanic?
Do you imply that Piasts were raped by Germanics then? Rly made me think.
>Stop responding to me and live in your retarded fantasies
You are making fantasies. I am just stating facts. Mieszko was Germanic, and also a NORDIC, but the most of Poles were of the NORDIC racial type back then anyway :)

No one will take you seriously, just so you know.

>No one will take you seriously, just so you know.
It's not my fault you believe in wishful and blissful lies instead of the truth :) Poland was created by NORDIC Teutonic people :)

>Paganic slav name is a baptism name
Kek

@fifth column wewuzzer

Because you confuse haplogroups with ethnicties, on top of that you don't know what subclades are. To actually waste time "refuting" your "posts" is a brain-damaging activity, as you're an overall imbecile with delusions and lack of basic knowledge lmao. Let that sink in.

FYI. Germanic Mieszko was debunked years ago. Sideline of Piast dynasty being R1b doesn't mean much, especially when they didn't even give us the subclade. It could be V88 for all you know.

>Because you confuse haplogroups with ethnicties
R1b did not appear from nowhere, it was brought by certain ETHNICITY, in this case the Teutonic people :)
>on top of that you don't know what subclades are
Who the fuck said I don't? We don't know yet what specific subclade Piasts had, but there are no "Slavic" subclades of R1b, so it was most likely Teutonic M269 variant.
>Germanic Mieszko was debunked years ago
"No".
>Sideline of Piast dynasty being R1b doesn't mean much
It means EVERYTHING, on the top of that that they were not Slavic by blood.
>It could be V88 for all you know
It couldn't. This mutation is absent in Poland.

>DAGO
A Gaulish mean who mean "Good"

Poles are one of the Ten Lost of Gaul

Mieszko was not Germanic you stupid fuck.

>Mieszko was a baptism name, his real, proud, GERMANIC, name was "Dago".
MIESZKO WAS HIS PRE-BATISMENT SLAVIC NAME YOU UTTER RETARD.

He was Germanic and Nordic :)
wishful thinking

Assuming entire dynasty was R1b, they might've been L617, since Celts were present both in Czech and Poland. Or maybe their subclade is even pre-IE. Who knows, they didn't specify.
>R1b did not appear from nowhere, it was brought by certain ETHNICITY, in this case the Teutonic people
lol
>but there are no "Slavic" subclades of R1b
R1b in Poland and Czech proves you wrong, are they not Slavic if they cluster to Slavs and speak Slavic languages? Once again, you using haplogroups as an argument is you being simply a low IQ mongrel.
>It means EVERYTHING, on the top of that that they were not Slavic by blood.
Prove it.

Forgot pic.

Before you sperg out next time. I recommend a read:
jassa.org/?p=6171
jassa.org/?p=9253

>lol
>*writting 3 letters discredit the fact*
>R1b in Poland and Czech proves you wrong
R1b in Czechia is of Marcomanni and Austrian Nordic origin, possibly Celtic inspired too to some degree.
>are they not Slavic if they cluster to Slavs and speak Slavic languages?
They are ethnically Slavic, but patrilineally Germanic.
>Once again, you using haplogroups as an argument is you being simply a low IQ mongrel
R1b didn't appear in Poland from Nowhere. It HAD to be brought by non-Slavs of some degree, and as we know they were almost no Celts left in Wielkopolska, Piasts had to be GERMANIC by origin.
>Prove it.
R1b is not Slavic. How can you really deny that?
Lol the entire site is just wishful thinking by some butthurt R1b carrier who wishes he was a Slav (although I can't understand why is he so ashamed of being of Celto-Germanic origin).
>

Are Snowniggers the biggest Wewuzzers in history? They try to claim that any big and successful empire was created by Nords, they even say fucking ROME and EGYPT were ruled by them.
All of this due to Hitler's autism portraying them as superhumans, when in fact they literally have done nothing in their existence and are voluntarily commiting suicide by importing literal niggers even though they never colonized them or at least not to the extent other European powers have. Nordic subhumans are truly a pathetic race.

>Wewuzzers
>skulls are clearly of the Nordic type
what did he mean by this?

>R1b in Czechia is of Marcomanni and Austrian Nordic origin, possibly Celtic inspired too to some degree
No, it's mostly Celtic in origin. Once again you prove me right, you know nothing.
>They are ethnically Slavic, but patrilineally Germanic.
What the fuck does that even mean you retard? You're either Slavic or Germanic.
>R1b didn't appear in Poland from Nowhere. It HAD to be brought by non-Slavs of some degree, and as we know they were almost no Celts left in Wielkopolska, Piasts had to be GERMANIC by origin.
No, that doesn't mean it was Germanic in origin, you dumb fuck. There were R1b cultures pre-dating Germanic people, pre-dating Germanic languages. And they were located in Western Poland and Czech region.
>R1b is not Slavic. How can you really deny that?
Tell that to Slavs that are R1b.

It feels like I'm dealing with a retard. Makes me ashamed that you're from Poland.

>they even say fucking ROME and EGYPT were ruled by them
Rome.

Egypt

Just KYS.
>WE WUZ ZE SUPERIOR GERMAN UBERNMENSCH MASTER RACEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No, it's mostly Celtic in origin. Once again you prove me right, you know nothing.
Continental Celts and Germanics have exactly the same subclade, and it's more logical that Czechs have Germanic origin than Celtic (Boiemii tribes were very small in comparison to Marcomanni).
>What the fuck does that even mean you retard? You're either Slavic or Germanic.
Recognize that race/genetics and culture are not the same thing or otherwise this discusssion will never end.
>No, that doesn't mean it was Germanic in origin, you dumb fuck
It means that. Other options are very unlikely.
>There were R1b cultures pre-dating Germanic people, pre-dating Germanic languages. And they were located in Western Poland and Czech region.
...and they were absent in Wielkopolska after the migration period. Possibly had been always absent in Wielkopolska, only frequent in Małopolska.
>Tell that to Slavs that are R1b.
Ok. If some cultural Slav of R1b haplogroup reads my post - you are not a genetic Slav. You are patrilineal descendant of Celto-Germanic peoples, who settled in Slavic lands before or after the Slavs proper.

>Continental Celts and Germanics have exactly the same subclade, and it's more logical that Czechs have Germanic origin than Celtic (Boiemii tribes were very small in comparison to Marcomanni).
They don't have the same subclade. And no, Unetice and Urnfield weren't Germanic. Germanics weren't even around yet in the sense as we all know it.
>Recognize that race/genetics and culture are not the same thing or otherwise this discusssion will never end.
Haplogroup is not a race. If you think people divided each other in groups based on their paternal DNA, then maybe you should reconsider your existence.
>It means that. Other options are very unlikely.
You mean you want everything to be Germanic so bad you will not back off from making shit up to fit your worldview? We're already through that.
>and they were absent in Wielkopolska after the migration period. Possibly had been always absent in Wielkopolska, only frequent in Małopolska.
Pic related.
>Ok. If some cultural Slav of R1b haplogroup reads my post - you are not a genetic Slav. You are patrilineal descendant of Celto-Germanic peoples, who settled in Slavic lands before or after the Slavs proper.
Autism. People don't divide themselves according to their haplogroups, once again.

R1b as a whole isn't Germanic in origin. Not even the smallest fucking part of it. Deal with it.

>They don't have the same subclade.
They do. M269.
>And no, Unetice and Urnfield weren't Germanic.
They were simply R1b Western Aryans of the Hallstatt Nordic race, who later migrated to Scandinavia and as a result of mixing with I1 Cro-Magnids and R1a Cordeds, created the most noble folk of the White race - the Germanic peoples.
>Haplogroup is not a race.
This is why I wrote race/genetics. Notice the slash.
>You mean you want everything to be Germanic so bad you will not back off from making shit up to fit your worldview? We're already through that.
This is just a reality. Piasts were R1b, therefore definitely not Slavic.
>Pic related.
The more Northern ones are Proto-Germanics who will later move to Scandinavia, the more Southern Unetices are Thracian, Italo-Celtic and Illyrian Nordics who will later move west and south.

Also this pic is sort of outdated, we have R1b samples from Bell-Beaker culture, implying it had been already a mixed Indo-European and non-IE culture.
>Autism. People don't divide themselves according to their haplogroups
I've already said that this discussion will never end until you realize that cultural divsion =/= genetic division.

Also N1c people turned out to be late immigrants, not for the love of God "natives" of Northern Europe. This map is really really outdated.

Hatshetsut seems at peace

Some Polish kings and nobles kept black servants tho. Some blacks even took part in Vienna expedition as proved by Sobieski's letter to his wife after the battle, in which he expresses his sorrow that in one point of the campaign, Ottomans captured and beheaded his black butler Józef Holender (Joseph the Dutchman). Now, if such close service of the king took part in battles, it means, they had to be very close to him and make up an elite. Winged hussars were an elite formation, so there is a chance, that poor Jos was a winged hussar.

>All Indo-European peoples were originally NORDIC.
But the P.I.E. weren't nordic. Nor were any of their descendents south of Northern Europe.

>But the P.I.E. weren't nordic
They were. If they "were not", write of what race they were.

this thread is a quality thread

You're not even trying to hide that anymore. Also Cro-Magnons weren't l1.

>You're not even trying to hide that anymore.
???
>Also Cro-Magnons weren't l1.
They probably were, however I used term "Cro-Magnons" as generally pre-Neolithic European people and their descendants.

>So many words lacking in my post
I truely need some sleep

Anyway

A Gaulish word who mean "Good"
Poles are one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Gaul

Why the hell would a butler be a member of the winged hussars?

Why not? I said that there is a chance he may have been a hussar,not that he definetly was.

BYLISMY HUSARZY I KURWA!

>WANGED HUSSARZ

JEJ

westerner g*rmnoids shall fear united alliance of sons of steppes

kys g*rmnoid subhuman, no one will fall for your lies
sarmatians didn't need to invite g*rmnoid scum to civilize them, we sold g*rmnoids as slaves through black sea (named BLACK after sarmatians) and bosphorus trade

>sarmatians didn't need to invite g*rmnoid scum to civilize them
But they invited Germanics, because they knew that the most noble Nordic Aryans will rule them the best :)
>we sold g*rmnoids as slaves through black sea
Poland had only access to Ost see, so no.
>(named BLACK after sarmatians)
*after the Turks, in the times of Sarmatians it was called "hospitable see".

I prefer this map ;)

>black angels
Sounds like a tryhard high school metal band

What is his Stand ability?
youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo

>using the Turkish word "Balkan" in a Germanic world
>South Ukraine isn't Gothia
>all those modern borders

Stand User: Afrika Bambatta

Power: B
Speed: B
Endurance: B
Precision: D
Range: D
Potential: C

[Zulu Nation] can assume a flawed facsimile of any person or thing the user observes, including other stands. The quality of this disguise will be dubious but if used cleverly can fool the weak minded, and it can copy the powers and abilities of things it mimics in a limited fashion

that's autism on a new level. from a nordicist to typical pan-germanist. polacks truly are self-hating swine

Was he Italian American?

it was real in his mind
>They do. M269.
If M269 is Germanic, then M417 is rightfuly Slavic. Flawless logic, once again.

>They were simply R1b Western Aryans
How come, they came from Eastern Europe lol.
>of the Hallstatt Nordic race
Outdated classification for simple minds. Hallstatt mixed with natives of Europe that wouldn't fit your imaginary jerking off fantasy.
>who later migrated to Scandinavia
to Schleswig, at least get your facts straight, dumb wewuzzer
>and as a result of mixing with I1 Cro-Magnids
Cro-Magnons weren't l1. It doesn't matter what you want to believe.
>and R1a Cordeds, created the most noble folk of the White race - the Germanic peoples.
This sounds like something straight out of Cecil Rhodes.
Here, let me help you:
>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

This "discussion" will never end because you're mixing outdated concepts with newly acquired samples and modern knowledge. In other words, you're an imbecile and shouldn't be treated seriously at all.

Yeah that's not a fucking reach at all. There was this obscure glorified servant close to the king meaning Africans were basically royality and kangz and liberated Vienna. How racist why are there no kangz in portrayal's of the siege