The Real Satoshi Nakamoto Celebrating Bitcoin

Hello, I'm Satoshi Nakamoto . Today Bitcoin crossed $5800. I'm really happy to see that. I'm giving out $14 million dollars to my fellow bizzards for making crypto what it is today. Thanks for believing in Bitcoin.

Write below why you deserve this money the most and i'll give 14 people $1m each.

Address:
1Kj9vCf3BZwphQztjaUEd6UFMcNVQL6gx

Sig:
H0VKME34zWJpceznrldFzbwjSR0iGFeFYzgzYCsGUgzbDcPv9crYN2PEOAsulSIQzK32DHY1wIUJcr8nb78+Rgs=

Other urls found in this thread:

blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1Kj9vCf3BZwphQztjaUEd6UFMcNVQL6gx
tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you just pay me in tendies?

I need money because I'm an uneducated retard.

1B3STRPbUFwAUM3aaJcB4ucvd9Qy8CQfuU

I tried to get involved, my parents laughed at me when I was young and pleaded for assistance. Didn't own a computer until I was 18 and by this time it was far too late for someone with my low networth. In 2011 I had fell for the "sent" meme, although this one appeared very convincing, I was told I had recieved 100 BTC to my randomly generated address. I waited for weeks to see the BTC confirm or even update in my wallet, but nothing. I was so young and naive to actually believe someone on the internet. Obviously not much has changed as here I am now.

I don't support Segwit, by the way, just going to throw that out there.

38DNBVVf619aExSsKVXfhJCLP3vHkCPBKd

I would like to buy a pizza

1KB65oZN5XzfUfhTrhYjTsrrL9ivN5ckYH

Because I'm poor and ugly and having money is the only way any girl will ever show interest in me. Also, I learned Japanese, my life's accomplishment. Thank you Mr. Nakamoto

1NtMRaiqCUGfN4H7dXG57TxcCYMAw7uAjw

I want to ask the girl of my dreams to marry me on a blast of a trip to South America.

I would do really nice with that kind of financial backings; the scenery would be overwhelming for both of us.

17ZBZqCkdUBziTNU8kmk94AWyvUV9zJmD4

Because I had to sell all of mine to provide for my family. I'd settle for basically any amount to get myself started back up again.

1ADGr4FBeED1FEHj7radWPkpRXDQjJrmWG

I would really like if I can pay off my student debt one day. plz mister Satoshi, help a niggy out.

1ATFHf7ViBpFZYrwyTSkjji2Q8TX1GTr5g

Need money to escape wagecuckery and fund my indie game

1AUENYQMg7r5Ssujrai5WddAgmwRjF43kX

Grew up on my own with a disabled father. If it wasnt for the internet i wouldve never known what i know now. It truly is the great equalizer

Right now i sock away every extra cash i make on crypto. I hope at the very least it can be a downpayment on a home one day.

If crypto goes to zero, so be it. The money ive put into it would only mean the difference between retiring at 70 and 71. But if crypto blows up another 10-100x...i might make a good foundation for my bloodline

18dGVf8QraTTgTDqT2TeddVvp5m3vd8oda

I want to fund my own consultancy and finish funding for apps I'm working on so I can hopefully create my own source of income, leave my job and create my own empire one brick at a time

Also bulbusaur is the best starter and I play nes in smash bros

1FpfxaTvb3mNTU6uX1BPtxnoSyjhmVgkjd

I'd love to Be that cool guy that travels the world spreading crypto everywhere using it to help people who need it, would also be cool to see places

18qFP2KPAxPiGE4ASYrAAwggM4Uh6Yno5H

16dtZKtzudSLMJDqVgkLmWGSw2CY5hCiJZ

I'm south american and usd here is really expensive, i'm obsessed with money but it's so hard to start with just a few dollars. My mom is psycho, my dad has dissapear and i really need money to live.. plus i want to be multi millionaire. Thansk based satoshi

37UTYXakrENYMAgXbqcVc9DBHEYGFECPbo

I need money to be able to stay in uni, studying geology

I post all addresses on dark web sites enjoy getting raided

I would love to have a warm coat, because winter is coming. And shoes, like the rich people.

1JaCakkwConG1x9AK2SxKi72NvwHujNNpL

While I don't believe it, I'm posting because you never know when an opportunity like this is real.

14B1tQPMYDbq47ctGotzs1VqrDzkdRx3Ap

my dad got t-boned a few weeks ago by some spics in a landscape truck and now we dont have a car so ive had to spend $30+ a day on taking a lyft to work while the insurance company fucks me

1GaTt4nFFmV5G6eq9tp7bz9sauR9ks9Jte

14HuXnddyMHLucfXpepqyGqYygpv55Z9zj

I need gibs
I just had a baby and have fucking nothing

1PhNTCq7dfCf6W2duKqx8EoeNtRfvRAxsb

I'm a broke student. No connection with my parents, trying to pay my student loans off with money I make on cryptos. Lost a bunch of money on alts recently and I don't want to go back to the wagecuckery.

Hello Mr. Nakamoto. Thank you for creating Bitcoin.

I believe I deserve this money because I held through it all. I come from a poor area and stumbled across Bitcoin in 2012 while trying to search for ways to make money online. I was hooked and soon immersed. I then got together all the money I could get together at the time and sold muffins at school. There I was able to save up to buy 0.5 BTC.

Throughout the next few years, I held it throughout all the FUD, financial hardships and temptations. I'm now getting back on my feet after moving home to care for my father, who had pneumonia, which became ARDS, and then a stroke. I have always kept an eye on the BTC price and now have gotten back to cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in the last month and a half.

I've made some good progress and learned a lot, and now hoping to do much better with cryptocurrencies. I have a boring office job during the day, and read up as much as I can about alts and the market whenever I get free time. This million, or whatever it is at all you decide to donate I would be so grateful for, and it would go a long way in helping my father and I. I would use that money to secure our financial future, investing some in crypto and some in other investment mediums. It would set us for life.

3BMEXaXiN8YRniAwVQCg6Uxv69Ux6jW1Gw

Thank you Mr. Nakamoto.

1Jh1x8SpR8FeHEAzG61UkSzrmF46HLpruX
btc

I'm a student trying to grind out school as a broke ass in hopes of becoming a wage slave.
Free me from this world

Software developer here, looking to create great products, working in this for 15 years, and working hard to become more succesful!!

1HRXwx3K6xLqPJUJyfcp8dLDE4ZM8UPJ6k

Thanks minister!

I deserve this money because i work my ass off making minimum in tech support and mine satoshi non stop for 10 hours a day on multiple devices and ad networks.
BTC: 1GWFxVRwqU1VuTauUtr8Sbf5fRt46xPTLG
ETH:
0x88A2BB924f8F16fc0Cea8DF6D5Dcc0422F95513d

13dJMQmvRS8KLj4JjFwKAxBd1opmEfnH4B
im a big fan pls gib bitcoon

In 2011 I bought around 100 bitcoins with my savings when btc was around 2 usd.

Forgot about bitcoins and checked again in 2015.
Surprise to see 200 usd/btc
Check the charts and see that I missed my opportunity of 900 usd/btc

Thought that bitcoins time was over and the only way was down so I sold them to get my student loan paid.

How wrong I was. Bought back in this july and decided to invest in altcoins. Got fucked and my investment of 2k is now 500 usd.

I'd be happy if someone could give me some consolidation in this fucked up world.

1Axk9a7NxQDLQYoD5wp3GAg49Mku6aMTz9

I need investment to market some products I have built over the past few years!

121Qw4Jo3evVFnps1g1k9XaALkZVjcysUJ

You should send it because OP is a faggot

17Am6T7U5R86bhqH5aiG7Zm2PqYh8xUvuS

18o36GVmhF6kPpFVnii8bvywwiBMAqnWwG

I dont believe you

The amount of gullible idiots in biz is truly astounding.

Minister you, Satoshi!

I just want to finally know that feel of holding 1 BTC.

1L8yz7hDAoNm6HnWCu7VMY416DctdhGjcB

in all seriousness, i knew about bitcoin 3 years ago. however, i was too young to even have a bank account so i could not purchase. i am now struggling to pay for my education and it feels bad man. please let my unrealised childhood dream of being a bitcoin whale come true
13dJMQmvRS8KLj4JjFwKAxBd1opmEfnH4B

So I can move to a better part of town and not get robbed/murdered/sold into sexual slavery.

Because I want to raise a family free of worry

1HqCHDs3NEfu1PYrLnhoRPFuoezpoyJZPM

lol

I'm the only faggot who feels the need to use money to make history and not the kind of lol Soros lol Hitler lel Rothschild.
Internet and entertainment history.

I'd genuinely use my money to buy Veeky Forums and ban every single mod, redditor, tumblrtard and stubborn /b/aby that ever posted after 2008.

I'd use my money to make the Minecraft /v/ hoped for, the cartoons /co/ begged for, the not as shit /TV/ series we used to have, the classical refined music we never had and finally I'd do the unspeakable make Veeky Forums learn how to write good prose.

I will raise from the ashes and partnership Veeky Forums with Newgrounds. Veeky Forums will stop being known as a butthurt copy paste website from 2chan and Something Awful.
I'd row row fight the power and turn /b/ into a /b/lue board.

All of these ventures would yield me even greater money that would exponentially grow. I am an ambitious person, but my interests are with you guys, not with the normies or the planet. Not at first.I might make something as big as bitcoin or Minecraft, but I'll never make electric cars or something as obvious as sex dolls. I'd turn fidget spinners into beyblades and I'd make reddit allergic to memes. I'd make Veeky Forums a comfy website full of forbidden knowledge without letting the nuwizards inside.

I can be your mootykins for tonight. I can be your moot for all the nights.
If you want to save your internet life then fund me.

I need money for woofie and me.

161VnUExJqet4cSuQvCCy5H2xujADiH67t

W-wait I misread. $1million worth of BTC?? I would just live my life as a comfy neet holding BTC until I die. That kind of comfy life is all I want, nothing special.

1L8yz7hDAoNm6HnWCu7VMY416DctdhGjcB

12JeDMxMhrr54NZYytDzmV3f6GLck6m9ij
do it

1NzQGK5a5BvqQvRQzrHLE3Bd45QCvWuDf5

Yes - the undisputed proof that OP is Satoshi Nakamoto and not some huge faggot. Fuck off.

Also OP why not split it up to 28 gives of 500k, or 58 of 250k? Would change a lot of people's lives

only child
mom has MS
dad works all the time
aunt jumped off GWB last year
multiple other family members close to suicide
failed out of college pursuing garage band hedge fund dream
not enough capital
can't hold on to a gf because manic depressive
anorexic
110 lbs today
a new record
1GbLJQYb8RZKYw2vcJfh23oK4MsVchFTAU
ama
id might change because mobile posting

Hi Mr. Nakamoto I would use thos BTCs on on buying food for my cats and local charities.

13RRf7SZ6L1vis4hRgcugzy7S3JyGez8BM

don't need sympathy, just need help

1KpRokBcjrwn2uGD2nTRgFvz4GnZVVdVf8

3JftjKUhqkPXyqHFdvpTbCqaEujmVnPonJ

32y can just pay my bills with working 12hours a day for 5 days in a week.
Weekend is for chilling on Veeky Forums and mountainbiking cause no money for anything else.
Would love to go mountainbike around the world.

Damn, i would be the happiest mountainbiker on the trails! :)

And you would be smiling cause you know someone out there got this everlasting smile while riding somewhere on our blue ball.

I want to end my shit job, get educated and start my own small business!

1EN8Z4LmeqJLeup6iC2n9PNPAeMtYHhYjR

I deserve it because I ask kindly for it and I don't poop on the streets or shill coins.

1PHkqHJt5iYuXcGQwsT6fwjn63bWoeSDJB

I need money because I want to save the world. Just like that garbage ass anime Eden of the East.
Plus i'm a poor faggot so plzzz help.

1JDjFYA2ivia7uHNpkXdzPPYesAZrfsF3e

Hmm why I deserve this amount of money? Truth is I don't, if I were to I'd donate 70% to the RSL as i'm a vet myself and they've helped me. I'd also use the last 30% to pay off all my debts.

1Ay4AomjouvCGYaZHbBQ5vUjwABGvQyaCg

>MFW people are this gullible

Free bitcorns?

34WXJR6VUyUYvZdstWTJmmX4kezX3e9Eh4

Sign me up!

I would like to save the business of my parents.
Create innovating companies, hire talents, become someone respected, someone you can trust, someone that has his place in the history books because he fought for what was right. 17awN9wXMUyujuAg2J5E3cNEvjDnQnEPhT

But in all seriousness I would like to open up my own gym for people with disabilities, low-income families, etc. However I'm nowhere near my financial goal so getting some money would greatly help me.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI
MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI
MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

and honestly that amount of money, I would be giving my family plenty of it too damn i wish it were true

Whatever you do, don't give a thing to an anime poster.

I had my 0.1BTC stolen Mr Satoshi. Now I have nothing. Gutted as I watch the moon trip unfold before I my eyes.

376ri6feD4vaxktt6sxdnAi9VDZWoUsFzi

Dear Mr Satoshi Nakamoto,

I deserve btc because I live in Thailand and, just like many of your countrymen, love Thai pussy. Your donation would enable me to experience incredibly high quality asian vag.

Thank you for your consideration,

13w86Pj8CBnsiHkP2FNgyGDxzj3dtYWCm8

1KtrNFk1atGaVfoD9Hjf27eYM1Lgz5BCgs

you did it

21 years old KHV. You could really change my life if you only wanted.
Please, mr Nakamoto, please.

1B9DFf95KRzMwRrzFrXtNuVj3Qzp4F3z1c
BTC

Give it to this guy
You forgot your address though

Big if tru

I'm graduating college and want to start a local business that accepts bitcoin.

i don't deserve the money, few deserve to be given $1 million. but if i got one million dollars i would use it to build a company that would end malnutrition and food poverty in my country while also making me wealthy and working towards a fair society, or at least as fair as could be. my main goal would be to get rich, but also to help as many people improve their lives at the same time

15i26xWDcxQavzMYXJcEMg3j3r4T1CRBiJ

I really need jaw surgery asap. Mouthbreathing ruined my puberty and turned me into a hideous creature. I struggle to breathe and my face is all wonky. I had a stunted puberty because of lack of sleep during my growing years and now I am fucked. Please sir, I would like to try and reverse the damage and maybe experience 1/10th of the life normal people around me do.

1QGJzhoAB6PG3ziVhMx6jJ5rAgGZdZuReP

I don't want to live in a thrid world shithole anymore. I beg you

12JeDMxMhrr54NZYytDzmV3f6GLck6m9ij

I'm a recent college graduate (B.S. all the way) and am currently wallowing in the pit of financial despair that everyone in the United States is forced to enter if you want to go to college and make something of yourself. I'm the first in my family to go to college and my parents are so happy that I graduated that they keep offering to help me pay with money they don't have (social security fixed income) and I just want to buy them a nice house and a car from this century and make them proud of me.

3BsKXbRzcREzKFkgHGVLrWRujzSktLedhQ

imagine if in one of these someone received something

imagine being the one guy that got paid from some kind whale

>tfw you will never have that feel

>tfw you'll never make it

Oh yeah:
12AZq6m2qsx2G1dmHKVQuEr2yRs1ohPDiT

Mfw everybody’s falling for it. Such a sad world we live in...

Just imagine...

I wouldn't waste it on drugs and stupid investments, but would improve my physical and mental health, move out from home and try to get a wife.

184cbqmzQrG7fbbDxWiSpaHiTd6mYFQj6V

Checked.

I just got laid off from my shitty wagecuck job and have a wife and 3 kids to support. Hopefully I'll make it in crypto but 1mil couldnt hurt.

Thanks man.

I'd buy a lambo and sleep in it

14x5ichJRCPZT2SrSpW7jV3EpkY55q3VCc

I'll gladly take some BTC, I'll use it to help fun my creation of an Autoverse (potentially based off blockchain technology) similiar to Greg Egan's permutation city, and maybe pay off my college debt with it too. When my ideas set off come and find me, you'll get free access to the autoverse.

1Ng2krtrXxCMgi2ZAbGiJRdnBuueWvx3XF

meh this is probably bait
but what the heck

1K6Cw754FhnGDuKrHgbUtWKzy46Ntw3nHo

alright mr satoshi dazzle me
i dont want a million but if i can at least get $500 of btc, that would be enough to help me get started and begin investing in things im eye`ing already
will be giving back to this community surely as soon as i make good cheddar

Guess again you peasant cuck virgin faggot. Seeing as you are a sub human pissant, your money would be gone in less than a year. Then you'd just be a little fatter, with better computer hardware, and an even bigger faggot. Keep dreaming fuckwad. (this goes for about 99.9% of the peasant pissant faggots posting/begging in this thread). Do yourselves, your family's and society a favor and just off yourselves.

>I'm a lookism weirdo, please enable my delusional beliefs

Doing good by giving money away is a lot harder than it seems. I think aid should seek to help individuals rather than pursue the illusion of transforming society. I deserve $1 million for cutting through the guise and asking for it directly.

3LdmDw7XkivjmSgk99p7CK1nXZoUn11YXM

I'm a young adult with a Bachelor's from a 3rd world country and this would be an absolutely amazing kickstart to my adult life (ie. getting out of my country) and, most importantly, investment portfolio.

I have 100% faith in cryptocurrency in the future.

13m5piXSDDFrFcG5VcQymLCLxcGhpjbeEM

Stay well.

Help me get out of this country, Venezuela. I wanna do good in a place that allows me to.

1AGcXbCCDKrBHE15ZaLtoCUoGiPjPBehpz

>I want to ask the girl of my dreams to marry me on a blast of a trip to South America.

what a cuck

I don't know about deserve, but I could use it to great effect. I am currently attending University, and working full time, and strategically investing with Bitcoin and crypto with 30% of my assets in order to get by without building up too much debt. I'm fighting, overworking myself, trying to build a life for myself, my future wife, and if life is kind, children.

If I am able to pull it all together financially, I know that i could build something worth building. The money would help me finish school and devote all of my time to my studies, so I can get into a good program, and really begin to build. Children are our future, and for various reasons, I am in what I feel is a abnormally good position to provide a powerful good environment.

1EmxozQyBnJAFbis9rip4Fya5NESAMy9PH

Dude these comments are making me depressed as fuck

I wish the best for all of you anons.

>having kids when you're poor

Because I am genuinely a good person at heart. Also I want to pay all my mothers debts.
1LUKQeG8XFMvSHFUTdL3kuMrGfRJA1ohTU
Thank you

1 mil? give me 0.1 btc ill be happy

17VguNLKLHr7qYfxJLTNCyhHQxfkeC9p2P

well

we tried boys

wallet checkers show nothing

1 Post by this ID for OP

will this hell ever end

I am just trying to turn my life around. I was abused as a child and bullied in school. Ive been a NEET for a long time. I just want to live a normal life :-(

I have been using money my grandparents gave me to try to make it big but not much success so far.

1MReTXbn9SQvDBArNnvXFdWySXsdjdQhDQ

Never got a single donation from anyone before but

1FERApcBVxHXp2VCzjeTZNHVusL6HufkTU

pls lord satoshi, rain your golden coins on me like jizz

Invest bitcoin in me and my wealth will grow faster. I intend to use wealth to purchase a large amount of land to found a new nation that will be a paradise on earth. Immigration will be the opposite of every other country, only people who are beneficial to the nation will be permitted citizenship, nobody will be let in because they “need to escape” their country. No communists are welcome and there will be no prisons. Any violations of law will either have financial penalties or deportation. Mostly deportation, why keep criminals around? There will be no capital gains tax or business taxes. Young kids taking the entry level positions and shitty jobs will make good money because there won’t be an enormous lower class competing for these jobs. Bitcoin will be the official currency of the nation but with that infrastructure in place the alts that make it will be widespread as well. Thank you.
18zfNVhFV15r7Gjyya9jKQqQfTuMMxy46Z

All I want is to give back to my family. I want to give them the retirement and happiness they deserve for sacrificing all they have. I also want my cat to have the best life she can, she is the most precious creature on this planet.

1csCP5hEJNvcJYPw12hCfzzZp8n4MVWZK

pls give
1NrDU7VmpvtYj9bDgEnmUhvtFLsvz4Z8k

Because I'll use it to start a business that will bring crypto to the masses and won't waste it on stupid shit. Seriously though, this would change my life instantly in ways you can't imagine. If you're so kind as to help me, I promise I won't fuck this up.

1MbkYpD5sh4PMTcp6qZtYo6X5Zrvd9edw7

i just moved to Taiwan from Canada
i’m a white dude.

fell for the meme
now im married and stuck here until the poultion kills me

anything would really help me out

19bNpYMP4PzF7k3XFb4tCCo8FTbGwhe3k8

because i was lurking here for years.
1E4QFQf4XzrbuUsANcE45vU31qVzAPjNms

>No one deserves anything
>You can only take advantage of opportunities as they come
>I personally would use it to pursue my dream of becoming a great pianist
>Regardless everything is meaningless
>we die only to be reborn lost in our dreams

1NqzpPCuRiN6CYQzF4DYeBZ4AAykGs2izm

So biz is literally filled with gullible retards as everyone says?

Wow. How you guys CONTINUE to fall for these LARP threads is honestly showing me that most of this forum is useless

blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1Kj9vCf3BZwphQztjaUEd6UFMcNVQL6gx

14m was here transfered to another wallet

tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/

verified the msg. It means the OP has legit $14m not sure if its nakamoto or will give money