Be me

>be me
>19
>5 hours ago
>go go Carowinds with friend, bros day out kinda shit
>drop $135 each for full passes, get the "Fast Lane Plus" pass (basically just cut right past all the plebs and get on the ride first)
>generally hype as hell, sending snapchats the whole way there to friends
>get inside, get our wristbands and head over to the first coaster, The Intimidator
>walk past everyone, get on coaster first

>see the seat
>mfw I can tell the seat is gonna be a tight ass squeeze for my ass from 10 feet away
>approach the seat slowly. I have a feeling I know what's about to happen
>somehow manage to force myself into the seat, once inside it, it's not so bad
>find the seatbelt, strap in with that with ease
>next comes the bar that comes down and clamps your legs in to really secure you in the seat
>reach for it, bring it down to my lap, expecting it to click in
>shit literally comes no where close to being able to latch
>begin sweating profusely, panicking
>all other passengers now strapped in ready to go
>I'm now putting every lb/ft of muscle I have into getting this thing to click down
>ride attendant notices me, comes over to help
>"h-heh, I d-don't think it'll latch s-shut"
>"here, let me try to help"
>attendant puts pretty much her entire upper body weight on it and it clicks into place
>squeezing me so hard my legs almost instantly lose circulation and my feet start tingling
>"h-holy shit"

Apparently it needs to click down three times in order for the ride to be able to start

>ride host dude comes on the intercom
>"Still waiting on SEAT 83 to be secured
>ride attendant starts repeatedly mashing the shit down on my legs over and over like she's trying to shut a suitcase with wayyy too much clothes in it
>"I think I'll be fine"
>"SIR, this is a legitimate security issue, you will not be able to ride. Please stand up and exit the ride to your right"
>friend is a bro and also get up and comes with me off the ride
>walk of shame away from the ride

please post your body with timestamp

Can't right now as I'm still with friends but for a sense I'm 6'1" 290 lbs. I never would've guessed the seats would be that small. I saw people there who were WAYYY larger than me, easily 350+. I assumed that since the majority of people in the US are morbidly obese these days, the seats would be more than enough to accommodate me.

I luckily got a refund. We just ended up leaving after that. Today was a horrible day.

It was at this moment OP decided to start his life long journey of getting fit. Join the club bro. We all had different ways of starting but we all have the same goal of achieving our dream bodies

Are you fat or just big?

>6'1"
Lanklets getting what they deserve. Manlet uprising has begun.

------------ you must be this short to ride

I'll be honest today was also a good day in a sense. I think this might be the push I needed to finally go through with this shit and stop being fat. And desu I don't even care too much about being toned or nothing like that. I just don't want to be a lardass any more.

You don't have any pics of yourself you can post at all? Do it or you're just fat.

One sec I might be able to get something here

how do you even get that obese

Holy fuck you are a fat fuck!
I'm 6'1" at 185lb and I feel like could drop 10lb easily.

get fit nigga. i'm 180lbs at 6"0' with 15% bf

No time stamp but whatever

lmao lanklets
when will they learn?

I guarantee that if you saw me in real life you would say I look much bigger than pics
My friends say that I'm bidet than jeff seid too

I know they're sideways. Sorry.

Why did you make up this story?
Either the OP or this being you one isn't true

You have quite a bit of bf but you're also just a big guy.

HEMINGWAY MAH BOY

Tell tumblr about this, they'll help you out

I swear to god it just happened this morning. I wish I was making this up. It was the most humiliating shit that has ever happened to me.

One of the following isn't true
>you couldn't fit in the ride
>that pic is you
>the ride you wanted to go on wasn't for adolescent boys and girls
Because you clearly look like you will fit in any ride that's made for adults if that pic is you

Idk. I guess I just wear my clothes right to hide my weight. I'm just telling you what happened man. Also I carry the majority of my excess weight in my thighs and butt. So when I sat down in that chair it all squished up and yeah.. just didn't happen. My friend who is a little pencil fucker (6'0" probably 120 max) fit in perfectly.

Here's a pic of people in the seats of the exact ride I'm talking about .

Another pic of the seat

If you go on google and look up "Carowinds overweight" you'll see some forum posts from people with similar experiences. As one person on there said, if you have a size 40 waist or larger you can pretty much forget about riding a roller coaster unless they have special searing for larger people. I wear a 40 waist.

Was is it the intimidator? If it was then fucking same for me. I went last week and the stupid thing wouldn't fucking fit.

I'm 6'2" and sitting at around 240 lbs. M fucking ro is like 260 with a huge beer belly and his clicked just fine. Shit is a major blow to your confidence.

Happened to a ex gf once
I got locked in, thay couldn't lock her in, she got out, I stayed on and enjoyed the ride.

Yeah, said in the OP it was the intimidator. It intimidated me alright. And yeah if you're just fat with a huge ass gut you might be fine but if you're like me and have larger thighs it just ain't happening. It felt like I was living inside a cringe story. Absolutely horrible.

At least my friend was cool enough to get off the ride with me.

I had a bbw fetish at the time, she came along and I'd thought I'd give it a go.
It wasn't like it was in the movies!!!

I haven't been in like a year (Haven't gone since my gf left me), but I guess I'm not going back anytime soon (Maybe for Scareowinds).

Kinda sucks though, I went with this cute girl from work who goes all the fucking time. I really wanted to ride some rollercoasters.

Plus, I live so goddamn close to it.

Well fuck dude. Sounds like your experience was 10x worse than mine. At least I was with a close friend and he was cool with it, didn't think down of me or anything. If I was with a qt I liked I would almost definitely kill myself on the spot.

For you

why did you make this post on a fitness board?
lose some fucking weight fatty

I used to be a team lead at universal studios and why do fat fucks still insist that the rides will fit them?

For fucks sake, first things first. Most parks and I know Carowinds is one of them has test seats for you to try out before getting in line.

Being close to 300lbs is almost the same weight as baby elephant. You think we can fit your bitch ass in there.

Im glad you took the walk of shame. Nothing made me happier when a land whale has to get up and walk out after burning all the calories they consumed from eating a turkey leg by just trying to adjust themselves into a seat.