Poop Dieting (Self Sustain)

Hello fellow Veeky Forumsizens. I want to know something. Theoretically, if you were to eat poop and not get sick could (and poo has calories) you self sustain on eating your own shit and possibly even gain weight? My friend is thinking about trying this and says he has some good antibiotics or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for advice??

just eat mexican food you don't need to eat poop.

wtf am i reading

If you really want to gain weight just stop pooping all together. At some point your body reabsorbs the calories and starts using them,

>implying all the calories will be in the poop
>implying your body won't use up the energy in the food and turn the rest into shit
Fucking basic thermodynamics you retard

Don't listen to him OP, he does'nt want you to discover the gain secret

this is exactly how our well loved Jeff Seid made his career

this. dont listen to the Poop-shamers OP, they just cant do /whatever it takes/

your "friend" is an idiot and should consider [spoiler]suicide[/spoiler] as an alternative option.

>2016
>Not eating shit for massive gains and lean bulk

It's like you don't want to board the gain train at all there OP.

>sustain yourself
yeah you could for a while at least. However, since the human body can survive for about two months without anything (Bobby Sands lasted 66 days before dying while on hunger strike) so eating your own shit allow you to stretch that for maybe a few days at most. Also remember that as your body absorbs the leftover calories in your ingested shit you will poop out less and less until eventually there wouldn't be anything left.

Antibiotics don't just magically cure everything.
Prepare for him to e coli and die.

I want pajeets to leave

if this isn't bait, this might just be the best/worst thread ever.

>literal shitposting
I am impressed

I think OP needed to examine the question
>What is poop?
more closely.

He should try it and see what happens. The human body is extremely efficient at extracting calories and nutrients out of food, even if you are sitting there pooping your brains out with diarrhea your body has already got what it needed from it.

no
the vast majority of one's shit is made up of insoluble fibre, so you wouldn't get any calories out of it

>health and fitness

First of all, it's called scat dieting and has been utilized by fellow Pajeets and Indians for thousands of years. This is such a covetted secret of our culture. It is how we're able to have such large families and not run out of food. Recycling our waste in this way allows us to use valuable energy on studies and of course our otter-like strength. You nose tipped upwards, white devils will never be able to compete with our growing domination of the world.

ask her

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

okay OP, im not going to comment on your lack of common sense, but let's assume the human body can absorb vitamins from something already vitaminless, i'll explain it to you:
>eat 100g of shit
>absorb 10g of it
>poop 90g of shit

>eat 90g of shit
>absorb 10g of it
>poop 80g of shit

>eat 80g of shit
>absorb 10g of it
>poop 70g of shit

>eat 70g of shit
>absorb 10g of it
>poop 60g of shit

you see where im going, it's impossible to gain weight by reusing something over and over again

I had a dog that would eat its own shit and other dogs' shit. Then it would throw up the shit and eat it again. This would go on for half the day until eventually the dog was so exhausted that it didn't eat no more. Then I would clean up the shit-vomit that would be eaten up again unless I got rid of it within the hour. So the dog was dehydrated a lot of the time and eventually it died from sickness. I had to muzzle it for a while too.

Sure it is Phil

>people
>order
>our
>patties