CHADing /frauds/ generally

What is the best cut of steak and why is it ribeye edition

Previously on degenerates sticking mystery bathtub chemicals in their butts

Other urls found in this thread:

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hcg-and-desensitization.134362788/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAH fuck my date just left me at a resteraunt cuz he said he couldnt get involved with drugs...

Wew

walking home cardio I guess

Damn that's cold milk duds. Probably karma though right?

Karma? I suppose so. Kek just gonna finish this coffee alone and find a new one

That sucks bb. I got stood up once. Shit was not cool. Was this work or personal?

Just got DNA test results.

> 99.9% European
> 91.9% Northwestern European
> 0.1% East Asian, 0.0% Ashkenazi, 0.0% Iberian/Balkan, 0.0% African, 0.0% Native American

Turns out I'm pure... very surprised. Most people have a bit of African or Ashkenazi in them.. the closest thing I have to non-White is 1.1% Italian and 0.1% East Asian. I suppose it's possible the inferior genetic code was truncated over the generations, either that or someone lied.

I think I am gonna treat myself with a glass of milk before bed.
I love milk why is it so good?

Work lol. Normally I don't mention drugs but he brought it up and pressed. Twas my bad for not lying, didn't think he'd be straight laced though esp considering I mention drug use on my dating profile. Probably for the best though since I usually get the guys to buy me coke

should of just fugged desu

>want to make Greek yogurt smoothies for lunch
>can't find my magic bullet
>friend using cup part as water cup
>was just in the cup cupboard
Who's messing with my blender goddammit they're stealing my gains

Did he pay you first

Whey first dinner
And terriaki flank steak is best steak

Starting first cycle on the 15th.
Tried to engage fellow frauds in previous thread but mostly ignored.

Here's me at my natty best.

Good potential?

What should focus points be?

The good thing about being from Austria/ Germany is that you don't need a dna test. My grandfather still has his arian proof somewhere that old Nazi haha

You use that website? I forget the name but its like $250? My aunt did it. It was pretty cool.

Well fuck it if it was work. Did you make anything?
>Who's messing with my blender goddammit they're stealing my gains
Breh... Roommate using my fucking $400 blender and then not cleaning it is way up at the top of the list of roommate pet peeves...

YK11 results if anyone happens to give a fuck.

Ehhh he wanted to take me to lunch first I'm fine with chuck n fucks normally

you don't need to roid bro

>01% East Asian
>Pure

Get out shitskin

Not a penny. Meh. Win some you lose some you know? Texting some other dude to come over now kek

Post mk677 results and answer your mails

great base, good potential because you know how to diet correctly.

You will have a bright future

also mirin the progress, good job

LMAO HE ROIDS FOR NATTY RESULTS GFTO YOU DYEL

you make me sick

No one does really.
But thank you.
Thing is I usually can just maintain that look for 3-4 weeks.

>I get paid 20 million dollars by guys just to meet them
>I went on an unpaid date btw

okay

life would be great if i were this shredded.

what was his secret

Chest is lacking

Did you ever post that log of a cycle that you talked about ages ago?

Thanks, that was me cutting on low sodium.

This is me with less bodyfat but looking puffier when not checking salt.

Will definitely go back to sodium tracking for first cycle since I heard bloat is huge on test.

Dont you worry about giving your DNA a jewish held corp? That maps where it has to concentrate the streams of "refugees" to destroy blood like yours?

Damn you wide
Focus on Chest and arms
Your shoulders should bring themselves up

My whey diet is getting real old
I'd really like a smoothie lol
I'm I i v i d

That yk11 fake as fuck
That's ok you need to lift, you don't need mysostain inhibitors

Fucking roastie
Weren't you just saying you don't even care about sex
>but you have dudes run train, just a constant dicking all day everyday

Looks proper to me. Start with the standard test cycle. Don't listen to the dyels that bnc for years and still look like a bag of shit.

Good job.

Bloat can be controlled via an ai.

I was pretty bloated on test, but was on 800mg test. Even with 0.5 eod.

You want the gains or be skinny? The choice is yours

>tfw from purest/most based country in the world

You didn't know this is
/estp lying to impress random anons who roid and inflate her insecure ego general/ ?

You are built like a brick shithouse. Mirin traps and massive obliques. How much you deadlift?
>Win some you lose some you know?
Trust me I know.
>Post mk677 results
This is the unofficial report. LCMS machine is being a faggot and won't print out the proper reports, some coding error with the software.
>answer your mails
Meh, it's labor day and I'm in drinking and shitposting mode. I have like 5 mails in there to answer and I promise I will get back to business tomorrow when I can actually ship things.
If you didn't notice the YK11 is fake breh. =(
>whey diet
Is that even a thing? More than 2 scoops a day and I am a fucking fart factory. Es no beuno.

why did he bring it up though? he must have known already, don't get why he bothered asking you out on the first place.

Yeah.
Getting better at the mind/muscle connection and getting that contraction.

This is why I'm glad I've trained natty for as long as I did, since like most I sucked at everything early on.

Main focus will be getting chest, delts, forearms and calves to par this cycle.

Try whey isolate, you are probably a little bit lactose intolerant if it gives you the gas.

Ive found a picture explaining ESTP's life.

On some forum somewhere for discount from my prefd source ja

I'll have to dig it up sometime

It wasn't for free he was gonna be a sugar daddy

Hey you nigger I posted screencapped proof of the moola offers I get a thread ago at least nail me for shit I actually do

Did hear shoulders come about fast due to the amount of androgen receptors.

Definitely will be eating at a surplus.
Originally my dealer wanted to start me off with a winstrol only cycle but since then I decided on test-e with a mild t-bol start and finish.

Got aromasin, he has letro and other shit on hand incase of emergency, and will do a standard clomid/nolva pct with leftover aromasin thrown in.

Pmsf
But I'm lazy
So it's all whey
Can't say I like it too much

You idiot you should have had him buy me a plane ticket before scaring him off

Don't take advice from your dealer, he sounds like an idiot.
Make sure you get legit stuff, good luck on your cycle!

Shit I got quad quads. I should probably go buy a lotton ticket.
>Try whey isolate
Meh I just stick to shakes post workout and eat the rest of my food. It's not really good for your digestion to have super easily digestible food (like shakes) all the time.
>But I'm lazy
Jerry while you are being lazy CHAD is eating PIZZA and slaying pussy like it's going out of style. Get it together man.

You're right jerry senpai I'm sry for not prioritizing our lahv I don't know where my head was at

Ur #1 numero uno

To the guy in this picture from CBT, you said you tok steroids, so on the off chance you see this, why don't you deadlift? how long have you been lifting?

>How much you deadlift?

Beltless mixed grip with chalk can grind out 5 plate for one with straight back.

Yeah definitely wasn't going to embark on this journey without doing my own research.
So much conflicting info out there though.

And I don't think I can mention sources here, but it's a reputable Canadian lab from what I've seen.

No one says it's bunk bathtub shit and despite the questionable advice the dealer and his entourage are all jacked.

It ok I know you were trying to figure out how to best emulate azusa for me and that's why you fucked up with my plane ticket

Yeah but I need shreds
I'm so fat damn

Reviewing this data, it's very likely that my line is actively truncating (cutting off) inferior genes. I know without much doubt that I am descended from Dutch Jews that fucked Native Americans (immigrated in the 1600's, lived in what is now an indian reserve). Grandpa is always raving about my black great-great-grandma being the valedictorian of her school. Nana is an italian princess who has gone through great measures to prove her [half-German, half-]Italian heritage. Documents to back all this shit up.

Yet, all genes of questionable Whiteness are not occurring within me and my siblings. We were the palest kids in school, Whiter than our parents and especially the grandparents. I'm blonde despite that fact that only Oma (aryan grandma) is, dad has black hair, shouldn't be possible. We think like Jews but we don't act like Jews, putting us several steps ahead of them, because they are predictable and we're not.

Nah, because of the complications of scalability w/ big data. I'm not afraid of the big Jew, just surprised I'm not one of them.

My position is, if they mastered it and wanted to, I'd be dead already. If they wanted to kill me off for free speech, I'd rather be dead than live in their world of shit. Clearly they don't want to or can't, doesn't matter to me, I'm over the Jews aside from insulting/revealing them for entertainment. Goyim are most likely better off controlled by the Jew.

It's within the margin of error :(

23andme. They lied to me, it's nothing like the demo. I'm going to export my data for me and black slave then demand a refund with pics of what they gave and pics of what they offered.

Unless mom or grandma lied.

>Beltless mixed grip with chalk can grind out 5 plate for one with straight back.
Sick dude. I can tell you lift heavy. No other way to get massive obliques like that. Juice is gonna make you a monster. No shit you could probably put 100lbs on your deadlift in 10 weeks.
>Yeah but I need shreds
>I'm so fat damn
Fugggg me too. Not as fat as you but ya. Gonna start this dnp soon that brick sent me. 250mg crystal. Never done dnp before so it should be interesting. I already sweat a lot so I'm not really looking forward to being a sweaty mess all the time haha.
>23andme. They lied to me, it's nothing like the demo
What do you mean they lied? That is not the site my aunt used. I want to try one of the sites because I'm just not sure about my mother's side of the dna. My father is 100% Italian with my aunts dna test to prove it.

Try to get laid or chill alone the whole week, which one /fraud/?

you also bring whey for lunch at work?

geez my coworkers already judge me for eating chicken + rice + broccoli every day

Beef short ribs you degenerate

>Try to get laid or chill alone the whole week
Both. Go get a nice hotel room at the beach and try to bang sloots. If that fails just meditate and reflect
>Beef short ribs
I mean ya they are dope but we are talking steak here breh. 1 1/2" thick ribeye (roughly 20oz) with Montreal steak seasoning and some potatoes of some kind (I prefer tater tots because I'm weird) is hard to beat...

>No shit you could probably put 100lbs on your deadlift in 10 weeks.

Still try not to succumb to the rush of my power levels rising.

I just read too much of guys on first cycle that snap backs, bones, rips tendons and muscle because they get strong faster than their bodies can.

Really looking to fill up weak spots with some hopefully keepable gains because the last 2 years all I ever get when bulking, clean or otherwise, is just fat.
Like 10-15lbs fat for one pound of muscle that's lost during the subsequent cut.

Knowing what you guys know now about the truth of gear usage, in a theoretical scenario where you had to stop using gear forever, would you even bother working out as a natty?

I think I would just feel like I was wasting my time honestly.

Are you and ? Amazing progress. Just 6 months of work?

You were obviously athletic before cutting. Age/height?

>I just read too much of guys on first cycle that snap backs, bones, rips tendons and muscle because they get strong faster than their bodies can.
You are ready breh. It's the dyel faggots that have been lifting for six months that end up in snap city because of roids. You know how to lift, you know the warning signs of injury, you know what over training feels like. Roids just enhance everything. Just listen to your gut instinct and you will be solid.
As for tendons and protection drugs like nandrolone (although I have recently decided nandrolone is the cause of my acne problems and I'm not sure what to do yet) will keep your joints in great shape even at low doses of 150/week. Also things like mk677 or actual gh or any gh secretagogue will help with recovery and injuries a lot.

Honestly I don't think any drug besides tren can out run your tendons and ligaments. A test only cycle or a test and deca cycle would keep you totally safe.
I would absolutely still lift for the health benefits.

Jesus if that's really you natty... you're gonna leave humanity behind soon on dem roids

>my line is actively truncating (cutting off) inferior genes
fucking cool analysis

in what way do you "think like Jews but don't act like em"? this is a very interesting idea to me. do you just see yourself as high IQ? i have never been able to empathize with jews (despite growing up around orthodox ones) so i know how they act but now "how they think" if that makes sense.

congrats on good genes

>he wouldn't lift for the endorphins

But y

Well I set up a lucrative job for tomorrow night and am trying to get hot af guy over for sum Netflix and chill let's see how this progresses wew

All me.
The drier one was 6 months progress.
I'd been lifting steady and getting strong for over a year before that, just looked like shit before factoring in nutrition.

I played football in highschool and have done martial arts throughout my life.

Turning 32 in fall.
5'9.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
Doing a test-e/tbol 14 week cycle.

>Turning 32 in fall.
>5'9.
Nice. You're blessed with good genetics - of all the people that post here asking for advice about roids you are the closest to an ideal candidate. Not discounting your work ethic at all - you've got the golden combo of both!

Are you going to do oral or inject-able tbol?

Also as a 5'8" guy it is encouraging to see someone look so well proportioned under 6'. Manlet memes on Veeky Forums sometimes get under my skin too much.

'9.
>Nice. You're blessed with good genetics
:^)

>Thanks for the encouraging words.
>Doing a test-e/tbol 14 week cycle.
Not sure what your goals are but that sounds solid. Do you just want to bear mode/power lifter mode or do you want aesthetics?
Your waist is wide for your height kind of like me so I can try to offer advice.
Are you ever going to call me? I am trying to move some MDA but if you don't want to it's cool. We can just pretend to flirt like we do now and I will keep searching.

5'9 isn't short

>Do you just want to bear mode/power lifter mode or do you want aesthetics?
can you explain what you mean by this?

>5'9 isn't short
:^)

holy shit i've never seen this one

I need to post in manlet threads more often

it is on the shorter side but it is definetly not manlet

t. 5'6 turbo manlet

under 5'9 is manlet
5'6 and under is turbo manlet

>pretend to flirt
>pretend
Wot even is this

just text me or get signal or wickerr or something I cba to whatsapp

The 60bajillion missed messages are intimidating

Lol yeah
My friends who know I'm hoping on are more excited about my cycle than I am.

>he

I'm a lot younger and only 4 weeks into my first cycle but I'm enjoying it and the effects are totally noticeable, my only recommendation would be to try and get as lean as possible before you cycle as the extra test with aromatise more readily in higher body fat

The slight amount of gains you may lose before you pin is miniscule compared to the gains you will make on cycle

this is true. it's crazy how much of a difference 5'8 and 5'9 is. 5'8 really feels like the real manlet height

t. 5'8

kek they are excellent sources of manlet b8

I don't think I'm following the implications here

You guys put too much importance on height. It's great and all but it's not the end all be all of getting pussy.
>pretend
>Wot even is this
Uhhh ya. Do you seriously think I want heirs that are emotionless? I have absolutely nothing against you but the genetics are not there.
>just text me or get signal or wickerr or something I cba to whatsapp
You are costing me money with international calls woman...
you call me if you want to make easy money and move product. That is my offer.

Dnp sucks
Never again

Nah I don't eat lunch

I'm famous for eating a bajillion cals at lunch so I get some comments

Got my manager to start pmsf though lol

I'm going to bulk right out of surgery, I don't care how fat I get during recovery I need mass

I'm not the user you were responding too (he looks like really low bf anyways).

I'm 25 and considering a cycle early next year. Am cutting right now (aiming for 12% bf) but was concerned about the muscle loss (mostly in size) that I'm already noticing. So your post is encouraging.

How low of a bf% did you cut to? Age/height?

I've since read about people using test during "cutting cycles" but by the sound of it that would require a lot of vigilance on the estrogen front.

Oral.

First pin is Thursday September 15th.
I'll do 250mg.

Then next three weeks I pin 125mg Mon/Thur and take 20mg tbol twice daily for 20 days.

From fifth to twelfth week I up my test to 250mg Mon/Thurs.

Starting 10 week I start tbol again 20mg twice daily for 30 days which runs me into the beginning of a 14th week.

Then was thinking of letting it clear out of my system for a week, blast HCG 2500iu and same again 5 days later (along with aromasin that I'll take on cycle as of 4th or 5th week) and 5 days after last HCG blast do nolva/clomid and aromasin combo.

I'm find with my strength, want some more aesthetics and size.
Waist bigger than should be as I did gain back fat post cut.

Been back on EC with daily hot yoga leading into this cycle.

>implying we need to procreate

K well ill hit you up later in the week cuz I'm moving shit for 3 people rn aka I'm hella lazy bitch

juicin for dis

>How low of a bf% did you cut to? Age/height?
Tbh senpai I started a little bit higher than I should have, 5'6" 158 maybe 14% bf, 23

I also started taking mk677 my first week but I bloated up a lot, literally hit 170 within 3 weeks, I've stopped taking mk for the moment and upped my cardio/brought my kcal to only 300+ daily, I'm now sitting at 164

I asked fraud if I should cut instead of continuing to bulk but the general consensus was stick with it and just dial in my ai better to control bloat and acne, now I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin e3d and acne is basically gone, but yeah get as S H R E D D E D as possible before you start

Some people feel that AI use should be introduced if you start feeling the sides - with your good genetics it might turn out that you don't even need asin (or as much as you're planning to take). Just something to think about - you'll know your body best.

>blast HCG 2500iu and same again 5 days later
Been doing a bit of research on this and while you'll find lots of people supporting this there are forum threads/posts I've read about such high doses of HCG desensitizing Leydig cells in the testes.

Seems to be debunked here:
thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hcg-and-desensitization.134362788/

But you sound like you've done a lot of research on this and I was just wondering what your thoughts were.

>trusting a woman to help you
>trusting a druggie prostitute whore to help you
>trusting someone who can earn 20k a week talking to smegma covered gross old men to help you
>trusting women at all

You're pretty dumb dude

he is retarded, I hate that guy

>12.5mg aromasin e3d and acne is basically gone
pharma asin? and was this pre-existing acne or a result of the excess aromatization?

i've read taking caps of dandelion root on MK can help with water retention/bloat. look it up

300+ daily sounds pretty achievable for me - my only hang up about jumping on is concerns about whether i can get my appetite to match. but maybe that's because i'm used to my cutting deficit.

thanks for posting details. helps me get a better understanding.

so to recap on your diet, you're eating at a 300 calorie surplus? change anything with protein intake? I've seen stuff like 22 calories/lb of body weight posted on body building forums and that's what puts me off a little.

He died using diuretics. Literally sucking all the water out of himself

>>trusting women at all
>You're pretty dumb dude
This

especially when it comes to matters of important business/commerce

ofc there are exceptions but i find no reason to think that estp is one of them

unless she makes your pee pee hard, in which case go ahead

Always had acne since I was like 12, hoped it would one day get better and by 23 it hasn't so meh, I'm obviously predisposed to have it and not havin perfect ai from the start made it flair up slightly, I started using a acne body wash which helped too

Aromasin is from the same place I got my test and without being too specific I'm in Canada and the source is on r/sst, reviews were great so I decided to pull the trigger

I have dandelion caps now but I'm not taking them because I haven't started the mk again

At 160 I aim for a min of 160g protein a day but it's usually somewhere around 180-200

>Dnp sucks
>Never again
I have never run it before. Got 250mg crystal from Brick. I am excited to try it. Gonna cut carbs hard but not completely and see what's good.
>'m find with my strength, want some more aesthetics and size.
>Waist bigger than should be as I did gain back fat post cut.
You need stomach vacuums and delt/lat/upper chest work to make you appear wider than you are at the waist. I struggle with the same issues, I try to be strong first then aesthetic second but the waistline is a huge issue when doing heavy deads.
I am just saying. You will not always be young and beautiful forever...
Dylan makes me $$$. Leave him alone.
>trusting a woman
Jerry please. I don't trust women at all. I have never met one that wasn't a liar.
But business and personal relationships are different things. People that make business promises to me and turn out to be liars wind up in the ground.
Nothing personal, just business...

Eyyy you can say wot you want about me but I have a great mind for business particularly of this sort

Even druggy whore degenerates have their uses fagz

No cut the carbs
You'll be sweating your balls off

Oh I get, you're having her move your bunk yk11 as cocaine.
Smart

>I have a great mind for business
Woman you blew 18k in a month... I could triple that money in a short period of time.
>No cut the carbs
>You'll be sweating your balls off
Ya I dunno. I was gonna go moderate carb throughout the day because coach scared me off the hypoglycemic sides.
Like oats and whey for breakfast and then minimal Crackers like triscuts throughout the day with nothing else but chicken and broccoli.
>Oh I get, you're having her move your bunk yk11 as cocaine.
Lmao nah. I can move massive amounts of MDA if I can find the right channel.

you dont understand genetics at all do you? nobody can never be 100 percent anything because all of our ancestors eventually came from africa, so we all have that 1 percent other

>Oops sorry I didn't make the sale I was too busy being filled with cock

Yeah ok

Just do fork put downs
>I say like I've ever been below 40%

I hate mda, that shit is so much worse for you than mdma too

>I could triple that money in a short period of time.
How? Just redistributing drugs?

I am a salary cuck and can't think of anything better than putting all my "disposable" income into wealthfront or day trade with it, but wealthfront is too boring and day trading is too exciting.

I thought you were super ripped or something jerry
You're my favorite trip so idc either way

But how do you feel about all people of true African descent missing 3% of the DNA of the rest of humanity has because they never interbred with neanderthals and are therefore not technically modern humans?
>Just do fork put downs
Lmao ya it's something like that. I have the most success when I am eating low carbs but not zero carbs. For example, lots of stir fry vegetables with beef or chicken and a sugary high carb sauce. The entire meal is nothing but meat and vegetables and a tiny bit of sugar from the sauce but overall I am crushing macros and it taste amazing.
>I hate mda, that shit is so much worse for you than mdma too
I feel you breh. I got out of party drugs like 10 years ago. I just drink and smoke weed now. But ya anyway I can source pure MDA raws and I am trying to find mdma but until then I am gonna try to slang what I can source
>How? Just redistributing drugs?
Drugs are easy but I follow commodities and securities and metals closely. I just know when to strike and where. I've been doing this for a long time.
>I am a salary cuck and can't think of anything better than putting all my "disposable" income into wealthfront or day trade with it, but wealthfront is too boring and day trading is too exciting.
Day trading is EXTREMELY advanced. Just KISS (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.)
Follow major trends. For example the market is through the roof right now for no reason. I am buying silver like a madman. As much as I can afford. The market will crash SOON and I am gonna dump every bit of silver/gold I own and buy up blue chip high quality dividend paying stocks like it it's going out of style after the crash. Investing and getting rich doesn't have to be complicated.
You can't be a dummy but It's just a lot of logic applied around common sense timing of the markets.

LOL, your shits ass backwards man, if anything we are less modern than they are, because of exactly what you just said.

Can't give you a source but someone suggested interbreeding with neanderthals gave us better immune systems and such, also blacks most commonly get stuff like sickle cell anemia so there's that

Nah im like 15%
I overbulked
Im Obese, it's gross

>not investing in leveraged annuities

Yeah maybe I should have clarified that I meant "active trading" as opposed to "passive trading" when I said "day trading."

Mostly I fuck around with pharma/biotech stocks because they have crazy catalysts that are possible to research (making investments more of an "educated guess" rather than a pure gamble).

>The market will crash SOON

Like, a crash-crash? Or a lull? Nice thing about biotech is that the spikes (but also the down turns) are very intense.

I've been hearing the market is going to crash from Veeky Forums since the beginning of the year. It's just hard for me to justify basing my trading decisions based on that sort of outlook. I mean, silver's probably never a bad investment so you're fine.

Been thinking of just getting into real estate, but I also keep hearing that we're due for a crash in that market too. I just don't know any more.

US steel has been doing well, iirc, because of some protective tariffs they got against the Chinese. I bet stuff like that will be more common if Trump is ever elected.

>leveraged annuities
Do you do this?

No I'm very spread out
Beat the market average year after year it's easy

But I'm also too poor to invest much, most of my money is going to paying off student loans faster