Tell me about this bad boy Veeky Forums

Tell me about this bad boy Veeky Forums

My deadlift form is whack no matter how many youtube tutorials I watch so I tempted to do trap bar deadlifts.

However, I've read that it's more of a leg press than a proper deadlift, and I don't want to miss out on a joocy back, opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoPXvdIhfmw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7QQmaFHBkKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's basically a hack squat with more glute instead of quads. I suggest Rack Pulls for back and RDLs for hams.

>My deadlift form is whack no matter how many youtube tutorials I watch so I tempted to do trap bar deadlifts.

Yeah dude, I can't seem to swim no matter how many youtube tutorials I watch. Obviously swimming is the issue.

I'm asking about the trap bar pal, not whining about deadlifts in general

The problem is swimming is swimming. You don't have to ever challenge yourself in the rapids in order to gain the benefits from it. But deadlifting isn't deadlifting. You may be fine doing lightweight but your form can go to shit with heavyweight without knowing it and unlike swimming you need to progressively overload to progress which could mean challenging your form.

Here's a crazy idea. I learned to both deadlift and swim by practicing them, not watching a youtube video. Form falling apart on too heavy weight isn't a form issue, it's a strength issue. Glad you completely missed the fucking point, thanks for trying!

lol if you're still at the stage of learning proper form you certainly do NOT have to "overload" to make "progress". let me guess you're a curl bro ego lifter who must constantly see bigger numbers on a notepad to be satisfied

if you can't keep proper form you're putting too much weight on the bar. this should be weight training 101

read the post you're responding to, this is covered, then try again

if you can't move onto real weight without your form breaking down you can' progress. as per the usual, deadlift retards must false flag anything not recommending deadlift. kys you fat retard

if you can't put more weight on the bar you can't progress. your logic is shit

This is pretty much my problem. My form is fine up until about 2pl8 but beyond that I can't help but arch my back. It's getting to the point where I squat more than I deadlift now

You're a fucking idiot. Nothing he said covered anything. It reads like ESL retard missing the point. Kill yourself you stupid nigger.

eat shit meme victim

Don't ever reply to me again you stupid nigger.

read SS. it has a very good chapter on deadlifting.

You lack upper back strength. Go row.

You're a program marketer and it's obvious, probably employed by stronglifts or one of the other utterly retarded beginner programs. You can't accept that deadlift might not be best for everyone or your entire house of cards collapses, as we're seeing right now. Meanwhile non meme victims simply find a lift they can do without wasting forever trying to perfect and utterly poibntless lift.

oh so you were just trolling. gotcha

>ESL
Yes my friend, we are having to program for the lifts of strong. Surely my house of cards is collapsing like the Kevin Spacey.

Enjoy your excuses you weak faggot :^)

I'm pulling more weight doing rack pulls while building a bigger and stronger back that deadretards while building stronger hams with RDLs, all while never compromising my low back or form

You're a meme victim.

/thread

>When don't really understand English or the jokes on Veeky Forums but that's not gonna stop you from shitposting.

so this is what it looks like when people just can't deal with failure? I guess you're a sore loser too, right?
>i-it's not my fault the lift is stupid and everyone who does it is an idiot!

so this is what a retarded indoctrinated beginner looks like when their meme lift gets exposed ans they have nothing to fall back on
>y-you all have to do the same retarded noob lifts as me or your a dumb!

>exposed
meaning one guy on am internet message board says he doesn't like doing it
>newbie lift
that everyone from bodybuilders to olympic athletes keep in their program but the aforementioned one guy on an internet image board doesn't like to do

> bar over midpoint of feet
> shoulders directly over bar
> arms down, squeezing triceps and lats
GEE. THAT WAS HARD, WASN'T IT?

>it's not hard and other people do it therefor _insert meme here_ if you don't!
Just kys already.

>that guy who has been shitposting this entire thread, sometimes even with himself because he needs the attention
Welcome to Veeky Forums. Lurk more.

Form check thread?
Check my form
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPXvdIhfmw&feature=youtu.be
Is this ok?

how is this a row? youre basically doing shrugs at this point

look at 1:00 in the vid

how about you actually try bending over more and do some real rows

It's perfectly fine IF YOU DEADLIFT it. Guy in OP pic isn't deadlifting, his hips are way to low and back too vertical. Keep your ass up and chest down.

they are yates rows.
youtube.com/watch?v=7QQmaFHBkKo
They are easier on my lower back.

>lurk more guise, look at how not new i sound
kys retard