"m-muh centralized banking jews! Fuck Ripple REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>"m-muh centralized banking jews! Fuck Ripple REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>chainlink
>(((SWIFT)))
???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)#Gateways
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who in his right mind is buying cripple? are you a newfag? do you not know that its the worst shitcoin?

I mean I'm not invested in Ripple either but it actually has a use compared to actual shitcoins... like MONA, for example.

I see where you are going with this, so let me point you in the right direction. Ripple is centralised, ChainLink is not but allows giant banking institutions to keep their current hardware. For this reason it will bring crypto more into the mainstream, which will only help get us to the point where people transcend their bank accounts. This is the final goal of crypto.

You are also wrong. Chainlink has nothing to do with transcending bank accounts. Even if it is adopted by the banks as an oracle provider, it will deal with intrabank communications.

Wow the ripplies are actually getting scared

Learn to read mate, I said it will only help get us to the point where people transcend their bank accounts by making crypto more mainstream, not that this is what it's actually used for

>shit there goes muh jew argument
>n-nuh-uh! y-you're just scared!
lol

Yeah this is bullshit. XRP is not centralized, but Ripple is. ChainLink is not centralized, but SWIFT is.

sorry if that came off as kind of harsh, I realize you're trying to be nice.

>Yeah this is bullshit. XRP is not centralized, but Ripple is.
>but ripple is
>ChainLink is not centralized
>Not
>but SWIFT is.
Did you just call what I said bullshit then agree with it in the same sentence?

I'm calling out a false equivalency on your part. You are comparing Ripple the company to ChainLink the coin.

Ripple the business model represents centralized banks and as such is centralized, but the coin XRP is not. In the same way, ChainLink the coin is not centralized, but as part of SWIFT represents centralized banking.

What are ripple gateways for then?

>buy ripple
>30% "moon" after holding for weeks
>gloat
>lose all gains because no sensible person holds ripple
>repeat
Delusional

Do you even know the answer to that? If you did, you wouldn't even be asking that, because it has nothing to do with what you or I said.

In case you really don't know about it, here you go:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)#Gateways

>buy link
>hits ATH, don't sell because muh lambos
>Lose all gains because SIBOS is priced in
Delusional

cRipple is literal cancer. Someone make a cure.

that picture is the perfect representation of a LOW IQ poltard

well done OP

>Do you even know the answer to that?
Yes it was a rhetorical question
>Thinking SIBOS is priced in
Delusional

>everyone who doesn't like my total shitcoin is a linky boogeyman
You freaks are beyond help.

Pic related
Nigger

Firstly, it's not a rhetorical question if it's not relevant, in fact it sounds like you were trying to create a red herring. And SIBOS is priced in, why wouldn't it be? It's literally just a powerpoint presentation/demonstration of what's already known.

You can't fool me, linkie.

Dumb delusional cultists to a trash coin with a bloated market cap.

>Firstly, it's not a rhetorical question if it's not relevant
It was very relevant
>And SIBOS is priced in, why wouldn't it be?
You can't price in people who haven't invested yet, can you. Come on mate, put some effort in

The fact that you actually felt the need to post this speaks volumes

dumb delusion linkie

Explain how it was relevant

The fact that you posted this speaks volumes.

>Explain how it was relevant
I called ripple centralised and you said "no, XRP isn't but ripple is!"

Yes, now let's get back to the entire premise of the OP instead of beating around the bush.

>XRP: used by Ripple
>CENTRALIZED JEWS REEEEEEEE
>ChainLink: used by (((SWIFT)))
>*crickets*

I see where you are going with this, so let me point you in the right direction. Ripple is centralised, ChainLink is not but allows giant banking institutions to keep their current hardware. For this reason it will bring crypto more into the mainstream, which will only help get us to the point where people transcend their bank accounts. This is the final goal of crypto.

Irrelevant rambling and borderline red herring fallacy. I still love you user but we need to end this.

Yes that is you. Sorry man.

Say what, you don't understand what he's saying? Basically banks and financial institutions can use a lot of their existing structure with ChainLink but with all the new benefits it provides. Ripple is a disruptive technology meaning their whole system would have to change in the banking/finance sector. It could happen, but not in the near future.

No u

You're the guy from the other thread, and I agree with you. That's not what he's saying at all though, he's trying to say that linkies are not being hypocritical when they say that Ripple represents centralized banks, when the only people who are actually using ChainLink right now are centralized banks. That's the point of the OP, and he's just rambling about transcending banks or something as if it somehow negates this hypocritical attitude.

>That's not what he's saying at all though
It literally was if you could read

I am the guy from the other thread haha. I see what you mean. I want us all to make it and I think both Link and Ripple play a part, just in different ways and different moments. Carry on!

Let's dissect your post.
>I see where you are going with this, so let me point you in the right direction.
This implies that what you're about to post is a direct response to the OP.
>Ripple is centralised, ChainLink is not but allows giant banking institutions to keep their current hardware.
Giant banking institutions are centralized, but ChainLink is not. Ripple is centralized, but XRP is not. But what does this have to do with the OP? If anything it just further proves that linkies have no room to complain about centralization.
>For this reason it will bring crypto more into the mainstream, which will only help get us to the point where people transcend their bank accounts. This is the final goal of crypto.
??? This "transcend bank account" nonsense has even less to do with the OP.

So you implied that you would make a post that was relevant to the OP, but instead did not. I will give you a chance to tie it into the OP though, if you would like to expand on your "points," whatever they are.

talk about a money tree, I just made a shitload of money from mona

Love my money tree!

Don't forget the 10 figure total supply, no one is going to get rich with shitlink

Nice non-sequitors, faggot. Now, let's disect the OP, who I was originally replying to.

>"m-muh centralized banking jews! Fuck Ripple REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>chainlink
>(((SWIFT)))
???

OP was implying that LINK holders are hypocrites for knocking ripple for being centralised and in bed with bankers like Ben Bernanke, while also working with SWIFT.

What I was basically getting at was that if ripple succeeds then we have a world with centralised crypto ran by bankers, but it chainlink succeeds (which it will) then ripple will die and we will have a world where any blockchain can talk to each other and the technology will eventually become mainstream. This will inevitably enable people to transcend the need for having a bank account, because the original point of bitcoin was so that you could become your own bank, making banks lose all their customers

Now, banking institutions like SWIFT are resisting ripple because they dont want to be rplaced

Now that is a complete answer, thank you. Unfortunately, I disagree with it entirely.

>If Ripple succeeds then we have a world with centralized crypto ran by bankers
alright
>but it chainlink succeeds we won't
>banks will go away
lol. I guess you can say I've gained a new-found respect for the power of delusion. Thanks for that, I guess.

Unless of course you can make a compelling case for the future downfall of banks. I don't see them going anywhere in our lifetimes lol

>a compelling case for the future downfall of banks
Its called cryptocurrency. It's what bitcoin was originally created for. You can be your own bank.

So far banks it hasn't done anything to make banks go away. In fact blockchain technology is just making them more efficient

It's still early days. Wait until they do become more efficient (and not just banks but everyone else too) and crypto is mainstream.

Alright, well, I'm going to have to disagree with that because I think the banking jews will do everything they can to stay in power. But who knows. Your theory sounds like it would be much better for the rest of us

Enjoy your Centralised banking system again, worked out brilliantly the last time...

The banking jews are fucked. Crypto exists now and they cant stop it. They can slow it down or FUD it but they cant stop it, and they will jump ship in a last ditch attempt to preserve their wealth, which they will do, but they will lose the printing presses which was the source of their power.

ZCash is going after Ripple's market, bank transfers, next year. We will see how they do.