Why is reddit so much better than you guys

Why is reddit so much better than you guys

Because you normally stay there.

Slavboos BTFO

I go to /r/AskHistorians if I want to flex my brain muscles a bit and answer actual questions about my areas of expertise, but I come here to shitpost.

>Germany crosses the Channel

With what air force?

With what navy?

Fuck off and stay there.

I've literally seen the exact same argument made here.

There's nothing wrong with browsing reddit

>Germany crosses the channel
>Russia loses via attrition

wehrboo fantasies are hilarious

Alll you need is a paratrooper division, 100 submarine flotillas and a few transports. England fucked, ez.
For Russia you just do the Combined arms offensive with infantry, armored and mechanized divisions + SPG attachments. It's not that hard, fucknig Nazis were just retarded, if it were me I would've conquered USA by 1943.

desu, while Veeky Forums has gone downhill since 2012 reddit has stayed pretty much the same

So reddit is as bad as its always been but now Veeky Forums is worse than it

>t. Teddie1056

>literally admitting to using Veeky Forums as his dumping ground
>lel wats wrong with browsing reddit

but user, that redit post is complete bullshit, youre making a fool of yourself

i mean sure, american lendlease did do something, but then they lendleased to germans too, a third of werhmarcht vechile park was ford trucks at some point, fucking ibm made puchcard machines for concentration camps etc

just dont troll with poor bait like that ok

life isn't Hearts of Iron you dumb cunt

you lie, war is exactly like covadooty exactly

fuck off sperg

Genuine question, are you autistic? Autistic people are known for taking everything literally.

1943? Those pleb have no idea how to do it by 1938 and put the eternal Jeb in command

As time went on and more people do nothing but shitpost, choking out good discussion, I've just accepted that I can't use Veeky Forums for anything other than shitposting. If I want to actually enjoy anonymous discourse from genuine people on controversial topics, I either need to be patient as fuck or just go elsewhere.
It saddens me.
On the other hand, it's completely bearable when I just want to shitpost.

They have the entire manufacturing base of Europe

>Could Russia have fought Germany if Japan started invading from the East?
>moving men and equipment across thousands of miles of frozen tundra, eventually arriving Moscow, using your Japanese infantry who haven't been trained in cold environments and whatever fuel you have left in your tanks fighting battle-hardened Russian troops who're determined to defend their homeland

t. 56%-er

A manufacturing base collapsing due to lack of resources and transport?

Die

Thinking Russia had any meaningful impact on defeating Germany is literally r/eddit though

OBSESSED

Laugh all you want but /r/askhistorians is much better than the best Veeky Forums threads

It's still reddit.

they're hacks

And?

Why?

And fuck off to reddit you fucking parasite nobody wants you here.

They don't know what they're talking about

>Germany eventually cross the channel
Why do people think this, their navy was simply not capable of invading Britain and they would probably lose the air war as well.

>few transports
>few transports
>few transports
>few transports
>few transports
I got trigged for that. And I had read a lot shit before this one and no one come close that shit. user, you aren't a retard, you are grandmother of retards.

But your answer will get deleted unless you post credible sources, the mods are ruthless in that regard

I browse r/shitwehraboossay

Ask me anything

The mods don't know what a 'credible source' is. They're worse than wikipedia.

/r/shittankiessay is also a good one

>playing memest hour

>shitxsays

Well I don't use leddit for anything else except for r/pokemontrades which I don't think counts because you don't really "talk" with anyone.

Shitwehraboossay is a place where I can find and laugh at wehraboos on the daily. I'm a simple man, that's all I ask for

Pseudo intellectuals who wasted their lifes flexing their worthless degrees on an Internet forum, answering the questions of mouth breathing retards and generally taking themselves too seriously, their only achievement being a special flair next to their username because they know how to cite random books noone actually read vaguely related to the topic at hand. Studying History can be great to hone skills used in other fields, but anyone studying History past a minor along something useful or at most (if you have time and money to waste) a bachelor is a potential lolcow.

>lifes
>calling other people pseudo-intellectuals

>reddit
>*i took this life-changing course in grad school* the website

>thinking this is anywhere near enough to scratch her majesty's holdings

>posts on Veeky Forums instead

So you're entirely dismissing them based on their persona rather than on their arguments? Sounds like you're just a butthurt faggot

Same. I have a couple of answers on AskHistorians that are pretty good and I'm (sadly) proud of, but shitposting here and trying to be an effective high level troll is a lot more fun and easy. Such is my life.

>They cite books I don't understand
>They intimidate me with their advanced degrees
>They try to help people who don't know much about the topic at hand learn more rather than berate them
>They actually want to talk about important topics in a serious manner so I can't shitpost

Your attitude is why you'll forever be a butthurt depressed philistine. The sad thing is you will be unaware of this because you have mentally shielded yourself from the sad reality through a bizarre superiority complex whereby you condemn successful people who are passionate about what they do being productive while you wallow in your unjustified sense of victimization by a society who rightly sees you as a parasite. Fuck you.

>Idiotic hive mind due to voting.
>Weak PC humour.
>banal leftist millennial world view.
>unfounded, smug sense of superiority
It's the dilbert cartoon of websites.

I've been using Veeky Forums as my primary forum site for ~8 years and I browse /r/eddit occasionally. It's a big site so it's not all the same kinds of people and kinds of posts. There are places on /r/eddit that are more "4channy" than /pol/.