Do you have a preference on the type of members a gym has?

Do you have a preference on the type of members a gym has?

As long as they're not inconveniencing me then I don't care.

Blacks definitely
Chinese and Indians fuck around but generally don't bother anyone
blacks are fucking loud, dont put weights back, and take up 10 piece of equipment at a time

Not all of course, but generally the fuckbois are

White people

Hmm really makes you think

I go to a low end gym in London where roided monsters chase out any non whites, feels great

Fellow Londoner here... Where is this? :D

I came through the portal

white user

>blacks
haven't had a problem in my gym at all, they mind their own business and when they cut ass with each other it's pretty hilarious

>asians
usually americanized bro types, but they do compounds and respect the equipment

>pajeets and hispanics
entire squads of dyels running train on all the machines and dumbells, it's not like I have to wait for them to finish with barbells so whatever

>whites
either bro-tier like the blacks and asians, or absolute dogshit. put all the weights back incorerrectly or not at all, have no spatial awareness, and no regard for anyone else trying to work out. mostly the younger ones that act like trash tho

Insecure people...

Brit here. Indians are by far the worst.

The black guys at my gym are all hilarious and bro-tier, and all bench at least 2.5pl8 (but Ive only ever seen one of them squat) they'll all let you work in and spot you.

The few Chinese guys are dyel and keep to themselves, occasionally they'll politely ask you for advice in broken English.

Now when it comes to the Indians, all 2nd or 3rd gen Indians are absolutely fine. But the recent ones, my god. They roam in packs, occupying 5 pieces of equipment at the same time while only using one of them to do curls. They sweat so god damn much. They get in the fucking way all the time, and when they decide to do cardio in their fucking tennis shoes the ground shakes like a hoard of stinky fucking shit buffalos are about to run through the walls.

>White people
>Literally the master race. Kind, intelligent, forthright and proactive

Yeah...sure buddy
No matter how hard you scrub you'll never clean the shit off your skin, you were born that way

>tfw 45% West African
>decent IQ (~120)
>white skin

Sure. I like old people, because they usually just occupy beginner machines or do cardio.
I dislike gym rats, because they use the same equipment as me.

I like to go to the gym early in the morning or around noon, because then I'm almost alone with the weights. If I go after work then the gym is packed with people.

New Yorkah 'ere

You are forgetting hispanics. They are the worst of the worst. All they tend to do is just speak loud spanish with each other as it they are shouting from the room. Then, when they lift, they continue with their spanish talk and when they are done lifting, they don't even re rack the weights. I swear, I am hispanic but I know gym etiquette. You go, lift what you need to lift, re rack an continue lifting and you leave. SCUM

Me too. What gives?

>Literally the master race.
Blacks make better music, Ashkenazi Jews and Han Chinese are smarter, Hispanics are better looking, and everyone makes better food than Whites. Master race my ass lmao.

Everyone is equally wasting my time.

blacks and indians
>anyone but whites, turkics and north asians
>strong
>current year
LUL

I only ever experienced black at my gym and vey few that are there are cool
Oh but we do have some Albanians, those are more annoying

Who runs the world?

White people. Stay mad.

>Kiwi here
Indians take the mfing cake
I agree with all this

Here, Blacks train the hardest with the dumbest routines.. mostly conditioning for Rugby.

Chinese rudely stare at you while you finish your sets on the rack.

Indians. It's the smell, it's the fact theres 5 of them at any given time in a pack, it's the Jeans and polos combination, it's the fucking ab workouts at 30% bodyfat, they put bottles and towels on benches they aren't using, they stare WAY too much, the one's who aren't DYEL end up being the most cookie cutter cocky faggots wearing stringers and snapbacks and grunting

have literally changed gyms a few months back because the amount of indians was too much

>blacks make better music
I am so fucking triggered right now.

>make better music
>ignoring millenia of Europe's music

kek

>Cucked itself into its own extinction
>Master race

Guys who bring their gfs tend to be the worst imo. They're either retards with no idea what they're doing that made a random decision as a couple to get fit but didn't think anything past that before paying for a membership, or roided douchebags with gym girl gfs who don't put their shit away or wipe equipment after they're done because they think having a girl with them makes them the alpha of the gym.

Indians by far. Blacks are fine at the gym, and the few Chinese who actually lift are civilized.

Just look at your picture. Indian pic is a bunch of pajeets standing around, whereas the black and chinese are just working out.

people who don't put the weights/equipment back, regardless of race. though blacks seem to be the worst offenders.

>this is what the goys actually believe with confidence

If you want a serious answer then its the jews. Jews run the banks abd own the patents to alk the different systems. Imf, world bank, federak reserve. All jews. Hollywood, jews. Music industry, jews. And so on. Many jews haplen to be americans and may fook you ti think they are whute byt are jewish.

>Blacks make better music
Their lyrics can be intricate and have interesting double meanings, but their music is mostly simple and uninspiring.
Also black producers and edm style production are what is currently ruining pop music
>Hispanics are better looking
You need to be taller than 5'6 to be good looking
>everyone makes better food than Whites.
French people aren't white? Would argue Peru has best food though, so maybe only 1 group of non-whites make better food than any group of white people

> blacks
literally none here in Canada. Maybe one or two but they're bro-tier and keep to themselves

> chinese
either swole and chill or DYEL and autistic. No in-betweens

> indians
objectively the worst. Rove in packs using machines and equipment incorrectly. No spatial awareness or knowledge of gym etiquette. Pajeet rape-stare everyone within a 50 foot radius. Also THAT FUCKING SMELL

Why can't i choose muslims?
muslims in my gyms are obnoxious as hell, and i work out in 5 different gyms.
The chinese mostly fuck around doing wierd exercises and super sets.
indians smell like shit
blacks are generally cool and keep to themselves

>45% west african
>45%
?????????????????

Canada here as well. Pretty much same here.

Lmao. Shitty opinions.

DNA test showed 45% West African. My Mom's side is exclusively from the British Isles but I also had random genes from Med & Eastern Europe, so I assume my Dad was 10% white, which is typical for African-Americans

I live on the gulf coast. Niggers are the worst here.

>Go to the bathroom and take a massive shit and just destroy the place. I caught one that shit down the side of the toiler once
>they pee all over the floor
>They leave shit everywhere
>They can't fucking match plates to the pegs on the tree, EVER
>The squat rack is basic math to them, as in they don't understand it, at all
>Every day is upper body day
>Fuck legs, get dem shorts so long they're capris now nigga
>Never wipe sweat and nigger butter grease off anything
>Mumble incoherent rap lyrics to themselves as they pace around between sets
>Damage dumbbells and other equipment because they simply throw it down after they're done
>half reps, half reps everywhere
>THE SMELL, OH GOD THE SMELL

Arabs, particularly Saudis are annoying to me.

Black people never bother me, chinks are always doing cardio, and indians are never at my gym.

>American master race

Asians by far. Indians keep to themselves and rerack the weights accordingly. I haven't seen to many in my gym but their usually cool. Asians are loud, loiter in front of the dumbbell racks and around machines, throw baby weights to the ground, and walk around the gym like they're 10 feet tall. And there are always a group of at least 5 of them

well it was......:@@@@

in my gym
>the only 3 black dudes are jacked af and actually lift
>ton of qt asian girls with squat ass, and elderly vietnamese guys who can run for 5 hours no breaks
>no indians, cant comment
>white retarded chads who curl in the squat rack
>the fat 45 year old white guy with a walrus mustache who always comes with his dyel sons who take up one bench for 45 minutes and bench 1pl8 with the worst most painful form imaginable
>wears polos and jeans, smells like rancid milk

Don't see you telling me why senpai

at my uni gym, there are cunts from every race (as much as I'd like to pinpoint it)

this desu, also asians that do oly lifts are also pretty cool (not the crosshit elitists that oly for time)

>white skin
>mom got blacked
one of these things doesn't add up kiddo

post nipples and a glass of milk as proof of your whiteness or your white card is revoked

Top goy

forgot to mention
>ex gangbanger mexicans who do heavy compounds
p chill, will spot me

>45%
Also post """white""" skin

This is literally Shitty Opinions: The Thread.

Meant to reply with this

its pretty impossible having eastern european genetics and being a nigger

>post a pic
>in August

not fair man i gotta tan now

he's an older pic of my arm in the winter

i also have brown hair and freckles ayy lmao

also my parents were married but they divorced when I was 10

My Mom had potent genes apparently

>mixed master race

Seems like you just traded indians for chinese

also checked

You seem upset

You aren't familiar with slav niggers?

>asians
sit their asses on the most in-demand machines while they shuffle their music playlists and scroll through their facebooks, then fucking stand there and stare at you once you get on it

>indians
bench around 100lbs (with a 25 and 2 5's on one side, and 25+10 on the other) and travel in packs of 5

>whites
pretend they cant hear you asking to rotate while they listen to their angst-rock, can't ever be bothered to re-rack their weights or offer a spot, do bicep curls right in front of the rack while they stare at themselves in the mirror

>blacks and latinos
actually understand how a gym works

>its pretty impossible having eastern european genetics and being a nigger

isnt that the same thing?

>Blacks make better music
>rap and some jazz is better than not only renaissance/romantic era classical, but all of the white bands and artists of the past 100 years
no
>Ashkenazi Jews and Han Chinese are smarter
can't argue with this since statistically I believe it is correct
>Hispanics are better looking
Subjective, and most likely statistically incorrect
>everyone makes better food than Whites
Ya fried chicken is so much better than classic french/italian cuisine. Also, see the top chefs in the world, majority white or trained in french cuisine.

>butthurt nigger detected.

>tfw white only gym

My fucking god the saudis. Saudis are the fucking worst.

Asians are annoying because they're the wannabe powerlifters who have 30 different types of every single accessory.

Blacks are annoying because they're loud and disrespectful to the equipment and people.

Indians just curl.

This. Assholes come in all shades.

sounds like pinks

Blues wouldn't exist if it weren't for slave owners teaching early Black slaves how to play western instruments.

Not really.

But most are brown

>implying jews aren't white

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

Blacks are easily the worse. Indians smell like shit but at least they rerack their smelly weights. Blacks are loud obnoxious and act "hard" in a fucking gym. Chinese women are sexy, mexican here btw.

>Inb4 some dumb lawn joke or shitty mexican reference.

Nah, Indians would be worse

Miami Hispanic here

Can confirm. Niggas really love talking.

Bad news, family. Everyone just thinks you're retarded.

fuck off
Middle easterns apparently is the WORST people in gym (also outisde of gym)
but to be more Veeky Forums related. Brown fuckers smell, don't respect other people, arrogant and don't put weights back
They eye rape every female in the gym. And stare at you like thye're gonna set off a bomb

on top of all that, Middle easterns always show up in a pack and look like they want to fight someone. You think blacks are loud? lmao at least they're speaking English. Those brown shits fucking speak the worst language on earth even uglier than Chinese

so far the hate toward Indians may be affected by Muslim countries because they look alike. But nothing beats a muslim on the worst scale

it's like a homeless guy who pisses on the subway in the belief he is showing dominance over others

can confirm
blacks usually joke on each other and bring up some bants
Asians usually are seriously about lifting. Also the ones show up in the gym is the Americaned ones not FOBs
bronws people are the worst

>Cucked itself into its own extinction
nah, jews are just playing out their ruse, a cleansing will come

cheked

I hate SS beginners and women
these 2 type are the only ones that use MY SQUAT RACK
SS beginners usually take 1 fucking entire hour to finish his 1 plt8 squat
women just use the empty bar to bend her ass and show off to all male in the gym for 40 fucking minutes and wish some loner would ask her number or some shit

Please go home, /pol/.

People go to the gym to workout, stop messing with them and making stories up in your mind about how much they are ruining your experience.

Just lift, man. Leave that nonsense behind and lift.

Best to not fight nature. Pick up the weights for your gym alpha like a good boy and never say anything to him.

Alright time for a gym story: this one happened in NYC around 5 months ago

>be me, heading to the power rack to do squats
>the power rack is right beside the squat rack which is currently surrounded by 6 middle aged latinos shouting in spanish to each other
>I notice they're actually doing squats with 1.5 pl but only half-repping it
>"hope they don't get butthurt" after my warmup with the bar and 1 pl going ATG they start staring at me
>the next guy sees me and tries to go ATG with 1.5 pl
>fails miserably and has his buddies spot him back up
>I load up 2 pl
>squat that bitch all the way down and pause before going back up
>have all of their attention now, I do 2 more reps and rack it
I'm not even following my routine anymore and just want to fluster them
>they load up to 2 pl and aren't even half-squatting but quarter squatting now
>I'm slightly impressed they can even do that so I go up to 275 and do the same thing 3 times
The leader latino of the circus pack starts pointing at the biggest guy and slapping his back, sends him under the bar with 3pl while yeling some spanish words of encouragement I can only assume
>this is gonna be good, curious of his setup - it doesn't make sense is that lowbar or highbar?
>it's nobar
>big guy puts his hands on his knees and the leader latino is holding the bar as if he's curling it so that it doesn't fall
>big guy is now going down maybe 5 inches tops with his legs and using a "squat-morning" movement to further lower the bar
>in order to get out of the hole he literally is bench pressing his knees downward so that his torso moves the bar up
>then he goes up 5 inches again
>he did this for 4-5 reps
>cheering all around from his group since he apparently did the most weight (they were clearly competing me with me since they were all starting at me after his "accomplishment")

After that I started doing front squats at 1pl then left. They also started doing front squats but couldn't go over 95 lbs.

Latinos, everybody

Plz go back to rebbit

>MY SQUAT RACK

turks are the worst

t. finland

ps. they could be iranian or something btw i cant tell the difference

FL, US here
>blacks
Literally the biggest dudes (and grills) at my gym. Most are roided up but look decent. Only problem is slamming 5pl8 deadlifts (excuseable) and bantering really loudly. There's a separate group of dyel blacks that workout shirtless and blare shitty rap from their phones. They're the minority though

>Asians
Very few Asians at my gym. Probably have only seen around 20-30.Usually practicing snatches and cleans using baby weights. The pro is a lot of them bring their Asian gfs which are nice to look at.

>Indians
Always reek. Always wearing jeans. Always wearing sandals. Always screaming on their phones while face timing. Always taking up while misusing the cables.

Indians are by far the worst.

quebec here so true lel
blacks get laughed at if they try american thug shit because that simply doesn't work in Canada
so mostly blacks only mistake is not to re-rack the weight

chinese I see either Asian Chad type who's huge and speak perfect English or the FOB DYEL who can't take 15lbs. Neither bothers me. Asians in general are too autistic and shut-in they'll avoid people as much as possible

Brown people regardless Indians or Muslim countries are the fucking nightmare worst. Simply go training with brown people around for few times then I assure your most liberal ass sissy would turn racist

TAMPA
A
M
P
A

Yes, yes, a fucking leaf. Too bad I'm American. Also, when the fuck did Canadians become the shitposters of Veeky Forums, that title, by and large, still belongs to Australians. Stop using taking /pol/ and /int/ so seriously.

They are probably lifting for the upcoming european race war.
european soil will be in the hands of their rightful owners soon insallah
Then we will cuck the white people even more than we already do
allahu akbar infidel

Stale pasta m89

pretty much this
Nice dubs, HH

>Worrying about other people

It's obviously the white people and I'm white.
>Machines only
>Women do legs and cardio or classes
>Get really salty whenever someone is lifting more than them
>Nike everything and a uni tee or sports program shirt even though played 1 year/dropped out
>talks about injury or "doing something wrong" when you're bigger and stronger than them
>warns you that it all goes to shit one day even though you're older or clearly trying harder
>hot wife who literally flirted with me last time and I didn't realize she was married, points her out and says "yeah just trying to get back into shape" as if it's not obvious what's happening

Blacks are the fucking worst, always loud and using the equipment improperly.

Dude, you got me

UK uni gym experiences

>Blacks

Most lift well, are nice enough in the gym. Happy to work in or share weights. One or two are thick or big and scary but are all cool. One roofing black guy who lifts a tonne and is joocy as fuk.

>Chinese

Hog shit forever, three of them will park on a bench and not leave for hours, or let anyone work in. Prone to supersetting with other shit and run a constant rotation between the three of them so it's always all occupied. So long as they don't get in my way they are OK.

>Indians

Smell awful, will stink out whole gym. Will sweat everywhere, never wipe gear down. Endlessly doing no weight shit form curls. Will take up space in gym rudely. One tried to take my plates off the bar before I was done reracking after bench and I had to chase him away. I fucking hate Indians.

>they live among us
spooky

Blacks>>Asian>>Indians
At least in Tennessee , all the blacks I have meet (fat or fit) are nice guys who re-rack and are only occasionally loud.

Asians are annoyingly loud, have no fucking clue what they are doing, and com in herds. But, other than being loud, they never bother anyone and like 6-7 will all use one bench press, so they are pretty compact.

Indians, will fucking take weights if you set them down for a second and don't guard them. Walk off a set for 10 secs and there they are trying to take your spot. And, they will sit there with a fucking death glare if you are using the equipment they want. and, of course they are both weak and loud as fuck.