What?

What's up with all the /r9k/ and /pol/ posts on our board today? What the fuck is going on? Is this a raid? I want my board back.

Haven't been on this board long, but there are plenty of autistic non-fitness related posts and it sucks

It's turning into more of a toxic cesspool than it was before. Too many political an cuck posts. This board is about making your heart rate go up, eating and picking things up and putting them back down.

Well said.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums and /pol/ will always be political allies and friends

:^)

Fuck of you cunt

/pol/ is growing massively because of the reaction-fueled political momentum swing into the right wing in Europe and the USA.

It's true, /pol/ and Veeky Forums have always had significant overlap. It all shows you're pretty new to Veeky Forums. Also /pol/ is much bigger than Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums generally is changing. Expect to see more and more

its has been going on all summer. Bunch of containment board fags.

>reaction-fueled political momentum swing into the right wing in Europe and the USA.
Idk about you senpai, but I don't think the answer is to let in even MORE refugees.

I didn't say it as a bad thing, i'm a daily /pol/ack myself

Well Veeky Forums has always been pretty homo and /pol/ unironically sucks fat old man dick all day

>/pol/ and Veeky Forums have always had significant overlap
confirmation bias because you're a polcuck
leave this place

I came to Veeky Forums almost 3 years before i first set foot on /pol/ and to be frank at first i hated it because threads would (still do ) often devolve into politics when it should be about fitness. So i do speak from experience.

And no, i won't "leave this place" because you are too sensitive about other opinions. As you can hopefully see i responded in a thread specifically about /pol/ in Veeky Forums.

PS: confirmation bias isn't the phrase you were looking for.

US elections are coming up.

Its going to be like this thru november :P

cannot wait for that stupid faggot to get btfo, watching the pol meltdown will make all these trump shill threads on Veeky Forums worth it

Haha me too i hate stupid fasist misogynists. Go Hillary :D !

I came from /pol/ to Veeky Forums because I want to get into shape but I try to keep my views to myself on here. Also I'm not autism bro

>but I try to keep my views to myself on here
Best way for everyone to help maintain board quality. I'm this guy so i wasn't bashing anyone with that post
--->

This board is mostly teenagers who have been lifting less than a year

Amen

SIEG

True, it's kind of like a time capsule peppered with the memes of the week. Proof is if you post the cousin solid abs pasta no one will know it which is weird since earlier it was posted in every thread 100 times

Cool

/pol/ is garbage. And most are new fags. You post a pic of Ben garrison and they'll have no idea who he is.

There's always newfags but Zyklon Ben is an instant giveaway. I find them to be rather consistant

I originally came from pol and still browse there, but I don't want /pol on /fit. If you want to talk abouts cucks and fucking politics go to /pol you cunts.

This, pretty much .Although I personally agree with However, Polacks have been useful stopping this place becoming another reddit or tumblr. I would rather have the odd /pol/ and /r9k/ shit post, rather than /leftypol/ ruining this board. They already ruined Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, and are spreading their cancer to /tv/.

I have been wondering why myself. I only browse those 3 boards but lately they are sharing lots of threads and themes.

Fit NEET pleb hater checking in

Haha, you're delusional.

>Haha

/Pol/ and Veeky Forums is just as bad.

*as good
ftfy