I think I've found the ultimate bulking supplement

I think I've found the ultimate bulking supplement
>60g protons
>300 cal per pill
this seems too good to be true

Other urls found in this thread:

acsm.org/docs/default-source/brochures/protein-intake-for-optimal-muscle-maintenance.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what the fuck is that?

Seems pretty good. How do u get 60g of protein in a pill tho?

>protein is the most important macronutrient and you should get as much of it as possible, especially when on a bulk

When will this meme die?

i have no idea i found it in my cupboard

He's clearly retarded, it says 60g of protein for 100g

You're literally retarded. Stop posting.

Probably it's spirulina

I can read Chinese. Post the front of the label so I can read its name. I'll see if I can find anything on this pill. Can't trust anything from China nowadays.

nigga find out what that shit is. I want it.

Post the front of this thing!

>he actually tries to eat more than 1g/lb of protein per day

You're literally retarded. Stop posting.

too bad i read the wrong kind of moon runes or else i would help you out

>OK

>frogtech

it says 59.43

Hold on user, I'm looking this thing up.

Of course I do

I have high protein synthesis. Why the fuck wouldn't I eat 1.5g/lb protein?

Do you even lift faggot???

It says it's 59.43 grams of protein per 100 grams. You'd have to take the whole bottle for that. It's some kind of tea or amino acid is my best guess.

Unless you are on roids, that's a fuckton of protein you're eating that you don't need.

And yes I do lift.

In fact I probably warm up with your 1rms.

Post body and stats, nigger

>In fact I probably warm up with your 1rms.
if you say this you should probably tell us your max's you stupid faggot

The entire bottle probably isn't even 20g

My mom gave me Chinese pills as a kid that were supposed to make me grow taller. I took it everyday, and I'm the tallest in my family (5'11), but I'm pretty sure it retarded my penis growth, hence why I have a baby dick.

How 'bout you post that cock first, big boy?

I'm betting it's some rare organic frog semen or some shit.

Chinese are weird.

>Unless you're on roids

What makes you think I'm not?

natty faggot

The suspense is killing me.
COME ON user!

>being this triggered by what somebody says on an anonymous imageboard

I love all of you DYELs. Never change.

what pills are they? id give up an inch of my dick to not be 5'6 ;_;

Kek Chinese here
This pill is equivalent to some dry throat treatment or cough pills in US
On the label it suggests to take after "KTV"/singing to relieve dry throat

Obviously you can't eat more than few pills which is not even 20grams
Useless garbage and DO NOT TRUST Chinese pills

Couldn't tell ya, it was in Chinese and it was like 10 years back. All I remember was the bottle had a picture of a human anatomy with chinese words, and the pills were small black pellets.

MK677 can make you grow more if you're defective and don't produce HGH as a child.

good luck buying legit mk677 that isn't a chinese powder laced with arsenic and mercury lmao

would it work if I'm 18 years old?

Only to a certain degree, humans tend to stop growing entirely at about 26. You won't get the same results as say a 14 year old using it.

Go to a doctor and ask if your growth plates are closed. If they're not and you happen to be shorter than your parents then statistically speaking you have an okay chance to grow a bit.

Yes it will.

First, its description says it's herbal medicine to protect your voice. It's meant for people who go to karaoke a lot, or people like teachers or servicepeople who talk all day.

Next, the ingredients:
Mangosteen
Sterculia lychnophora
Dried tangerine peel
Ophiopogon
Bellflower
Plum
Licorice
Mint
Chrysanthemum

These pills are supposedly all-natural, it's made entirely from Chinese herbs. Look up the ingredients if you want to know what it is.

I'm going to try and find out just how trustworthy this shit is.

You mean a Croatian sock-knitting forum.

That's most likely 地黄丸. Some herbs extract
May give you good feelings and boost since it has more than triple amount of some multivitamin and important minerals and can be critical for kids in need. But has no real scientific research to back it up. May fuck up something else
Obviously can't do magic. You grew taller might benefit from some minerals you weren't consuming enough

technically it's 1g/1kilo but that's none of my business

>technically it's 1g/1kilo but that's none of my business

source needed

>believing you can fit 60g protein in a pill

Actually it's a bit under 2g/kilo

0.8g/lb according to every study ever where muscle mass was measured in individuals on a caloric deficit who were subjected to resistance training. That's the general ballpark you'd be looking at to not lose or gain a bit of muscle on a cut.

OP you do realise 59.43 grams of protein physically weighs 59.43 grams, right? That means one pill has to weigh 100 grams, and if your ass is stupid enough to ask a question like that then that bottle weighs more than you can hold.

What if I'm running 500mg test 300mg deca/wk?

How much protein then smartass

The American College of Sports Medicine recommends 1.2-1.7 grams per kilo for strength athletes and people trying to increase muscle mass.

acsm.org/docs/default-source/brochures/protein-intake-for-optimal-muscle-maintenance.pdf

What if I'm unnatty?

Look for a study conducted on professional athletes or bodybuilders if you can. I've never done my research there so I can't tell you much except that MK677 and I'd assume HGH have promising results on a cut even on an intentionally low protein diet, I.E. subjects don't lose muscle. The studies were done on healthy people who were given very low protein and kcal diets to simulate degenerative disease. Ironically, I don't think a link has been found between MK677 and helping with degenerative disease yet, but at least you can cut with it.

It says "per 100 grams". The entire bottle is ~30g.

post your body

Even if it was spiruline, that plant shit is INCOMPLETE PROTEIN

>I have high protein synthesis. Why the fuck wouldn't I eat 1.5g/lb protein?

your body cant use anywhere near that amount for reactions that need the nitrogen element
almost all of the protein you eat at that level will be used as energy, and if not energy then deposited as fat
actual protein requirements are surprisingly low, especially if you lift - lifting actually preserves muscle, weirdly

Source?

>Source?

for the first part, any good textbook on biochemistry
for the second part, this: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10204826

Are you a woman? Because you have the hands of a woman. If not; faggot.

if only they had warned me first..

OP can you post what the pills look like

OP, you'd have to eat like the whole damn bottle to get enough protein.
Think about it. A tiny pill cannot contain so-many grams of actual protein.
Even if it is 59% protein by volume/weight, imagine the weight or volume of these pills you'd have to consume.
Not to mention these shitty chinese rip offs aren't always biologically available.
Just cus it says some shit on the label doesn't make it true, and it's sure to be hiding *something*

Bump. I wanna see what those lil fuckers look like.

its not per pill its per 100g dick fruit
pill probably weighs like 2g so a pill would contain
>6.665 calories
>1.1886 protons
>0.0514 fat
>0.3586 carb

mong

>I have high protein synthesis