Dominikskydotnet Routines - pastebin.com/ikPjccYE
GST Foundation - pastebin.com/rk1vVJve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij2o2BI-sAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=22POxTOdlZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how's everyone's training going?

Pretty good so far.
Had to slum it last night and bang out a shitty full body workout because I spent all day babysitting kids.

Spent two weeks doing intermittent fasting and have lost some weight. Probably 5 pounds, and my workouts haven't been affected at all.

Am going to go for a full PSMF fast over the next 6-8 weeks and am now figuring out the entire diet and what I'm going to need and what I can get away with eating and my workout schedules.

Wish me luck.

noob question, for just support holds on p bars, should by shoulders be forward or back

Should I do antranik's routine or dominik sky's press/pull/core videos?

sky is sick, but his routines are pretty eh. antraniks is better imo

How the fuck do I do a dragon flag? My negatives are exceptional but I can't come up.

once was showing a qt fwb (a bit chubby) how to do dragon flags
she's like
>"that's easy!"
and just does a lying leg raise
I'm like no no, you keep your hips straight, all the flex is in your abdomen
>she tenses, her legs come an inch off the bench, followed by
>QQQQPPPRPRFRRPRPRRRAAAAAAPPP
>loudest fucking queef I've ever heard
lucky for her it was in the privacy of my place, but she was unbelievably embarrassed and i've given her shit about it ever since. i was on the floor fucking dying.

no answer to your question though, they're hard

Your shoulders should be protracted so forward, same position for pushups, planche, etc

start off doing tuck dragon flags then maybe one leg in/one out, straddle to build up to it

>tfw i can do the splits
>tfw went to a strip club with my m8s
>tfw strippers can't do the splits
>tfw i'm giving them private lessons

thank you gymnastics

>thathappened

I want to do gymnastics but its a manlet dominated sport. Will I fit in? Will I be good?

i'm 6'2

don't worry m8 you'll get all kindz of thirsty girls one day bro just stick with your plan

your gonna make it m8

Post body. I love gymnastic bodies n-no homo. I feel like its the best physique a human being can have.

>can already do the splits from years of taekwondo
>got decent gains
>got a girl

I'd say i've made it pretty well
Still doubt that happened

if you can get a girl then why are you doubting me having sex with strippers? their strippers m8

lel i'm still have a little bit of stomach and lower back fat i got some gains but i wouldn't say i'm impressive it's all about charisma

mate you're talking out your ass

what makes you think that?

For me what helped was instead of focusing on raising my legs i focused on my hips. So keep your legs straight and do kind of a hip thrust up.

>years of taekwondo
>can do splits
>no gf
What gives?

Hey bros, what progressions have you guys had good experiences with for dragon flags and human flags?

>Dragon flags
Negatives and leg raises
>human flags
I suck. I can barely do them on parallel bars.

Human flag I did just holding myself up. Then one leg up, then both. Then clean it up

Thanks bros

I cant do diamond pushups, how do ai even work up to them...

Thoughts on startbodyweight routine?

Just start at normal pushups and move your hands slightly closer together every few days

most importantly they should be down (depressed) and somewhere between protracted (forward) and retracted (back).

do it as a competitive gymnast or? there is not way being taller will hinder your strength progress as a recreational athlete but if you want to be a competitive gymnast you should've started before you knew how to read.

focus on hollow body holds and rocks as well for more stability in the position.

>Dragon flags
hollow body holds
negatives
tucked variation
front lever
>Human Flag
Tucked hold
Tucked negatives
Negatives

Like said
Also do dips and bodyweight tricep extensions against a wall (lean forward as much as possible)

This guy is 6'1" and started at age 18
youtube.com/watch?v=ij2o2BI-sAI
Never too tall/heavy/old to start

Impressive stuff but can you gymnasts please stop having the body language of a royal 12 year old girl and also change those Ballerina outfits so i can take you seriously.
Thx in advance.

Are barbell rows the only pull exercise I can do if I don't have a place to pull up from?.

where can i get those support bars (dont really know the name) for pushups/l-sits?

like the ones being used in OP's webm but smaller

GOD

This /bwg/ edition sucks.

Also, if you're 5'10+ and you want to do calisthenics/gymnastics, prepare yourself for:

>humiliation
>weighted exercises
>weighted stretches/mobility
>hip issues
>lower relative strength
>fucking unconfortable leverages
>manlets surpassing you in most skills

>Dragon Flags

they're easy af. If you can do 3x5x10s negatives you can do full Dragon Flags.

To go up from a lying position, squeze your butt, and focus on your back muscles a lot. Also, grab the pole or support very strong.

Put all your weight in the abs and back muscles and off you go.

Are handstand harder if you're tall? I'm 1.80m

They're called parallettes, nigga.

>like the ones being used in OP's webm but smaller
holy shit first time I noticed that it's a webm

should i hold or rep back bridges?

Pretty shitty senpai

Joke's on you senpai 5'8" and most of those apply to me

Soo I am trying to get into training. I was always slim,fast and gymnastic type and I dont want to lose my speed with getting big and lifting. Is BW good shit for me then? What are pros and cons?

Hey faggots go squat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=22POxTOdlZU

Squatting up and down with weight on your back seems to be the pinnacle of masculinity here.

I can't do rows or pull ups because I don't have anywhere to do them. What now?

Buy a door or a free standin pull up bar. If you cant invest in your gains by getting a gym membership or buying equipment dont be surprised if you make no progress.

I want a bw beginner work out. What do?

r/bodyweightfitness

>go to reddit

kys

Level 1 for PUs is a vertical? This is meant to be the beginner routine?

>KEK

>KEK KEK

>KEK

...you realize there are people who are too weak to even do a pushup from their knees right?

this makes me sad

are those only the fat people, or are there skinny people who can't do pushups on their knees, too?

That's the point? Vertical is too fucking hard for a beginner routine. Who came up with this garbage and what moron thinks it's a good idea to pass that around as an intro routine?

Neet here wanting to improve my life. Ive neglected my wrist and back. Push-ups I can do but my left wrist is really weak from previous injury. Currently putting my hands on the bed and pushing up on an angle to get something going. Doing squats and burpees and crunches on bed as well. Working on stretching too. Started c25k in the local park. Any ideas and tips for my situation?

Im not the guy that recommended the reddit shit but here.
If you cant do a push up from your knees then you are either a skelly or really fat so just change your diet and do push ups with arms elevated. Dont do vertical shit until you are strong enough to do so.

Use knuckle push ups or do them on bars.
Also do a real bodyweight routine. Not just push ups amd squats.

continue what you're doing

Thanks, that's a good idea. I just want to get my general fitness up so I can focus on form and a proper routine. I'm kinda thin and muscle has deteriorated as all I've done is sit and walk for the past 2 years along with a lot of house work.

Is it ok to start on a tiled floor or should I buy a yoga mat first?

What will you be doing on the floor?
I workout on concrete outside and i never needed a mat. Unless certain exercises hurt i see no reason to buy a mat.

Literally as useless as the dumb nigger that suggested that picture as a 'beginner routine'.

kek what makes you think I care what manlets do or think about me?

i understand what you're saying but there's nothing beginner friendly for that guy that came looking for it, you're expected to have a minimal level of strength to do anything here and this isn't exercise for the average person

Vertical as in standing up against a wall dumbass

not handstand pushups, standing up lol

How to make rep gains with pushups?

Currently can do 4 x 35 in my current routine, and usually I just increase by 5 reps every couple weeks or so at this point. But is there a more tried and true way?

doing harder variants
diamond, incline, archer, etc

How are you not able to do push ups off your knees? Do you have some illness that keeps your from building muscle? Also push ups with arms elevated are easy as fuck.

Tried the qtddtot, but I got a bunch of meme responses. I'm going to be driving in a cargo truck for the next few weeks, so I won't have access to a gym. Can anyone recommend me a routine that I could do in the back of the truck (it's pretty spacious) or around the truck when we stop?

No one here has said they can't do pushups. It was used as an example.
Reading comprehension.

Not sure if this is comparable to your gym routine, but if I were in this scenario I'd probably stick to doing pushups/pushup variants, burpees, flutter kicks, bodyweight squats, lunges, glute bridges to start. A jump rope wouldn't hurt either.

Also, check out pic related. It's not the greatest and it's a bit meme-y, but it's by no means a cakewalk. Worst case scenario: rinse and repeat (and ignore the pullups).

>pic related
Wheres the beef?

Diamonds on your knees

Actually it's sucking someone else's dick while saying no homo but sure that too

>real bodyweight routine
Keep talking user, I'm
Hooked

POTUS dat pic u?

oops, here's the pic

I do PPL as of now but have done full body and stuff in the past. Do whatever the fuck you want.