What kind if body do I need for a gf like this?

What kind of mode or body do I need for these types of girls?

About 5 mil per year.

Rich old man mode.

my ex looked like that. I was a dyel at the time though. Although I did make like 120k per annum. She did a lot of coke.

What do you do for a living?

finance.

How successful are you? Also, personality can overcome everything, but a solid physic can make up for any deficits you may have

lmfao that nigga in the background. gets me every time

>personality can overcome everything

Why lie about this stuff on the internet ?

Girls want confident and physically fit men as much as men want beautiful girls.

Personality is only important when it comes to social skills (conversations, making her laugh, making her wonder, mind games, etc).

>dat jaw doe

>money having mode

Are these high value women where you come from OP? All I see is shitskins

Just be black or white

Probably a european luxury car and a career that makes a minimum of 6 figures, also a high tolerance for vapid bimbo speak.

Fwb looked almost exactly like girl on the right, and I was only 20 working a shitty retail job at the time, and DYEL as fuck. I regret not locking that shit down even though she practically begged to be my girlfriend.

It's all about the face, height, and status, a nice body is extra for girls, but as long as your not fat then face >>>> everything else

U dodged a bullet mate. Sloot like that probably has different dick erry day twice a day

>mfw when 膽
>stupid bitch has "gall bladder" tattooed on her boob.
>wants to say "guts" but doesn't because neither she nor her hack of a tattoo artist actually fucking knows how other languages work
>stroke work is shit too

>Why lie about this stuff on the internet ?

it's not a lie. there's a reason you see wonderful women with guys that are poor/look like shit/have terrible lifestyles/are incredibly fat, etc. Lots of it goes back to personality, although it doesn't necessarily mean they have a good personality, just one that ensnares the right type of victim.

My ex is crazy about me mostly because of personality, not because she finds me super attractive physically

you need
>6 foot 5 lou ferrigno at his finest
>earn 250k a year
>8x6 inch dick
>descended from european royalty

Listen to this guy.

People get into relationships with others because they satisfy a psychological need. That need can be literally anything depending on the person.

>makes me laugh
>makes me feel safe
>if people see me with them they'll think I'm cool/tough/successful
>makes me feel alive

It can be literally anything.

Here is the husband of the right's one, he's a billionaire.the left's one fuck a reality tv chad but she stabed him and is facing charges for that.

Wow brehs. The girl on the left is just

I saw her ad on backpage the other day. I was thinking of giving her a call

Nah bros don't be sexist. Just because she's attractive doesn't mean she's a gold digging slut just like the rest of them.
Welp

Yeah but how do you go back to normal pussy after that

You don't. That's why you save up all your extra money at the end of the month to call another one

Either that or just being black

just be yourself

YOU TAKE THAT BACK user, SHE WAS PURE.
Eh, you're probably right. What's crazy is after I fucked things up she completely ghosted. Like, from all social media, from all presence on the internet. I haven't seen or spoken to her in five years, and we live in the same town and have some of the same friends. It was a good call on her part, I really was a crazy asshole back then.

What kind of body do I need for a gf like this?

More like what kind of income do you need for these types of girls.

For a woman you have to be a provider. Being able to squat 4 pl8s is pretty much irrelevant. Having a Matt Bomer face is irrelevant too.

>Having a Matt Bomer face is irrelevant too.

Stupid thing to say. Women will date a beta provider, but will fuck a sexy alpha behind his back.

>minimum 6 ft tall
>have a flawless face
>be less that 4% bf
>have a 8x8 dick
>you'll have to make her cum every single time. If you fuck up once then its all over
>make at least 100k
>be good with kids

The face is totally irrelevant as long as you aren't some kind of freak, you gullible faggot. "Alpha-ness" is all about passing yourself as a provider. Being young and healthy? Sure. Broad shoulders? Sure those helps. Having some muscle mass? Sure this will pass yourself as a provider a little bit (even if you don't have to hunt antelopes in the savannah any more) but is this really that relevant in a contemporary western society? Absolutely not.
Women find "sexy & alpha" someone who's a boss or who's rich IRL, they will likely reach orgasm thinking about this with a confident man rather than a pretty homo face.

>be less that 4% bf

That means you're dead.

lmao this absolute delusion

beta cuck who thinks his upper middle class salary will get him laid or find him love detected

>The face is totally irrelevant
Lmao, you keep telling yourself that your gf totally isn't into Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth and that your income will stop her from fucking some young, hot guy while your at work. Beta bux, alpha fucks. So keep working, beta.

t. 16 yo permavirgin morbidly obese basement dwellers sperging on korean blepharoplastic forum

Fuck off with this bullcrap, I got rejected twice by someone I loved so badly, simply because he made more money than me. Seriously, seeing your bullshit on here angers me, it doesn't apply to the real world and never did. Fuck off with your 'just be urself' bullcrap, because I followed your terrible advice and it got me nowhere.

>Just because she's attractive doesn't mean she's a gold digging slut

You're incredibly naive.

Dressed like that, probably digging for gold.

They had enough black dicks in their life. Now they want to settle down. Anyway like Kim they won't pick any black man, only those with money.

>implying u arent anymore

Well here's your issue, you're an insufferable piece of shit

SS and gomad mode pussy

Ayy lmao

I'm a dentist, what kind of girl can I get in USA? Don't make that much money where I currently live.

Fuck you.

>Girls want confident and physically fit men as much as men want beautiful girls.
Not true. You can be a fat autistic narcissist and till get chicks if you have money/status.

>just like the rest of them
I feel like I'm the only one who got your joke.

I have a girl like that and I'm dyel 5'10".

just dont be a pussy man