[pic related]

[pic related]

If you haven't thought about going vegan, why not?

Because I can always skirt the big evil industry. It is evil, no sarcasm here.

Because I'm not a goddamned fucking degenerate FAGGOT that's why, and I'm going to go eat a BEEFSTEAK right now and SMILE the whole time. Faggot.

By eating chickens I gain the dormant strength of the dinosaurs

Because I like meat and I don't like being associated with the obnoxious people who populate the vegan community. You haven't transcended humanity because you don't eat anything besides vegetables, please stop acting as such.

Fuck me, man, I think I just woke up my cat

what the fuck?

> I don't like being associated with the obnoxious people who populate the vegan community

You want to be associated with this instead?

Im vegetarian

Vegan is objectively worse for gaina because of lack of specific essential and nonessiantal amino acid profile and generally less protein.

I also dare you to bulk clean on a vegan diet. I might break vegetarianism on my next bulk to avoid having to eat sweets.

Vegans are so close, yet so far.

The biggest difference is he's likely consuming far less sugar and fewer calories in general.

The perfect diet is a vegan diet (with minimal grains, instead getting most carbs from starchy vegetables and fruit) and a variety of lean and fatty meats.

>and a variety of lean and fatty meats.

But that just adds health risks

>bulk clean on a vegan diet.
Easy mode. Cutting is hard because you want to keep your protein intake high and your carb intake low, but every vegan source of protein is also a source of even more carbs (beans, lentils, etc.) or just tons of calories (nuts, seeds, etc.). Hard to pull off without eating tempeh and tofu and drinking tons of protein shakes.

But a bulk? C'mon, you get lots of carbs and protein from just whole foods. Not even any need for shakes. Sure you have to eat lots, but that's the opposite of a problem.

But I'm not fat?

>not sure if shitposting or retarded

And I'm not an obnoxious faggot. That's the point. There are shitty people that are vegans and shitty people that are omnivores - that does not make reflect on every vegan or omnivore, or even most of them. The shitty people are just more noticable. You are not "associated" with them because you eat somewhat similar foods, any more than you are associate with them becuase you breathe air like they do.

It's the critics of vegans who are the worst. Just look at post related.

Hurr Durr... men are big men only if eat meat. Meat must be eaten bloody or you're a fucking faggot. If I go out with friends I establissh my Alphaness by eating the spiciest meals and the bigggest portions because I'm not insecure at all!! Faggots!!

I'm alt-right because I'm a big tough man and the world is full of insecure pussies!! I always attempt to maintain my perception of the status quo, because I know better!

It's pretty obvious, I'm not vegan, I have eaten paleo for over a decade and it suits me great. But objectively, rationally, logically, vegan is the diet we should all be eating. But if you're masculinity is so fragile I guess just keep eating those steaks raawww!!

ITT: Berry Pickers

>vegan
I don't wanna die from organ failure sorry

MODS!!!!!!

Because I can control my eating habits without having to go to an extreme.

Hey, fucjer. Spicy food legitimately feels great. I wouldn't be shocked if former junkies were told to avoid spicy food just because they might consider it cheating in their retarded cultist ways.