Will the FBI Find Satoshi Nakamoto?

During the SEC hearing the other day an angry boomer on their panel asked if he could sue the creator of bitcoin if someone injected a poison pill into the code. The response? "If you can find him". He then asked "Who is the creator of bitcoin?" the response "nobody knows".

This begs the question, will the usa start a manhunt for Satoshi Nakamoto? Is Craig Wright going to backtrack his claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJCSO5BsJJY
statnews.com/2017/10/11/pharmacist-congress-drug-delivery/
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But he has done nothing illegal? The creator of Bitcoin. Why would they hunt him? Because a dumb old man said so?

HAHAHHAHA SUE HIM ON WHAT GROUNDS. Holy fuck boomers are fucking retarded

Because according to the SEC we entered a financial contract with Satoshi Nakamoto so in his mind we should be able to sue him.

so expressing ideas and mathematical formulas through a scientific paper is enough to warrant a financial contract?
hey guys let's sue Newton or Einstein

Lmfao boomers btfo

Careful, mate. Some guy said to him "If I mine gold from the earth Do I have a contract with the earth?" The boomer didn't like that one bit. Said he's not interested in such talks or parables, only THE LAW.

Which is funny because he wants to regulate something he clearly has zero knowledge about and what he does know is seemingly false.

It was nick szabo. And no you can’t sue him over this

>Grandpa in charge of explaining new, cutting edge internettechnology

The boomer was literally yelling he wanted law and not technical jargon. Any time they tried to explain it to them he said it was evasive technical jargon and not law. It was literally the best illustration of boomers vs technological innovation.

He wanted to figure out who he could sue.

Like pottery. This is why we are currently witnessing the biggest transfer of wealth ever.

>boomers strap you to a table and forcefully mutilate your dick before you can even form a thought, and laugh at you if you feel violated later in life
>boomers tell you to go into debt to go to a university directly out of high school
>boomers allowed the US to go from 90% white to 58% white in 40 years
>boomers completely ruined housing prices and made it impossible for the vast majority of people under 35 to own homes outright
>boomers want to keep you in their system of wagecuckery, debt, and forcing more innocent people into existence before the vicious cycle repeats itself
>now they want to ban the one thing I've ever succeeded at

FUCK BOOMERS.

Guarantee the NSA is aware of Satoshi's identity, whether or not he/she/they is/are still alive.

link to cspan?

>implying the nsa, cia and fbi didn't co-create bitcoin as a monitoring tool and slush fund for their black ops and retirement funds.

Let's suppose you can hack or get the private key to Satoshi's 1,000,000 btcs.

Is there any way you can spend them or cloak them so they dont find you?

youtu.be/SJCSO5BsJJY

Angry boomer starts talking at 18:40.

Its pretty good throughout. You don't want to miss the female boomer calling bitcoin Tinkerbell.

>how can it be a store of value if theres a finite limit
these are the people running this country
for example

>“At first it’s cool, and then you realize, I’m filling some drugs that are for some pretty serious health problems as well. And these are the people that are running the country,” Kim said, listing treatments for conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s.

>“It makes you kind of sit back and say, ‘Wow, they’re making the highest laws of the land and they might not even remember what happened yesterday.'”

statnews.com/2017/10/11/pharmacist-congress-drug-delivery/

i hope we die in a nuclea rwar

I'm not interested in hearing their ailments I'm in interested in LAW

This what the fuck man

>boomers allowed the US to go from 90% white to 58% white in 40 years

ok buddy

aaaaaaaaayoooooo

holy shit this guy
>dont tell me its impossible to do
>say its impossible

You mean setting up scenarios for next few decades?

>if you dig up gold and sell it with a group enterprise or blahagdknlsklgdsfgh
>its a crime
holy shit dude vietnam didnt kill enough of them

This is fucking alarming biz. These are the people who have been granted the power to decree law on investing. This video exposes the stuttering potheads for what they are: too old and arrogant to adapt these laws into the 21st century.

They did.

>nick szabo
This. 100%

It's funny seeing them stutter over this though.

They truly don't understand the world around them.

if this is true then they would want the value to increase so they can use more money for black op shit. in which case i dont mind as i will get rich too. so its a fair deal imo.

You latch onto that? This is Veeky Forums you should have attacked any of his financial points but instead you go straight for the race. I wouldnt expect anyone less from someone who was probably offended by that statement to begin with. fucking nigger lovers

That faggot ass boomerjew wanted to understand something technical, without technical talk. Thats like me saying I like to understand the law but without all the lawyer talk.

Sure we can do that, but you'll have a very superficial understanding of it.

I AM>> THE LAW
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo

1965 Immigration Act
Probably the single most destructive piece of legislation in US history

>REEEEEEE KILL ALL LE EVUL RAYCISS OLD PIPO BECAUSE PROFESSOR SHEKELSTEIN AND UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS TOLD ME SO REEEEEEEEEEE I WANT REAL LIFE LOGAN'S RUN AND ONE-WORLD GAY ANAL POZ SWAP DEGENERACY COMMUNISM NOW REEEEEEEEEE KILL ALL WHITES, STRAIGHTS, MALES, AND EVERYONE OVER 30 REEEEEEEEEEE #HILLARY2016
millennials were a mistake. goddamn leftist gay anal kike /utg/ fags, go suck-start a can of Zyklon B and then die in a bus fire

I'm latching on to it? It's not even a financial point to begin with, outside the fact that everything is financial with respect to kevin bacon.

I agree with everything else he said, it's just hilarious that this ethnostate bullshit is slipped in there like it's a legitimate analysis.

Did you even read any of the posts?

Spot the boomer cuck

>injected a poison pill into the code
>injected into the code
>poison pill
>widely followed open source project
What manner of magical thinking is this?

>defending boomers
>the generation that decided to import millions of spics to preserve their social security pyramid scheme
Gas yourself.

Mestizos are better than muslim and African hordes at least

>HURRRRRR I WANT SHILLARY CLINTON TO KILL ALL LE OLD PIPO AND I WZNT BIG GAY ANAL BLACK GOAT DILDO WITH COCONUT LUBE UP MUH ASSS HURRRRR I WANT GAY ANAL UNPROTECTED AIDS POZ SWAPS AND UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Die in a truck fire, gay anal millennial leftist /utg/ SJW kike.

Ah yes le Trump doing so much Lmfao. He's a Jew lover go back to pol you retard.

Boomers are the ones who sold this country out to the yids.

Boomer alert. Sells the country out to the Jews and then blames their grandchildren for it.

>I'm not interested in talking about blockchain, I'm only interested in talking about asset classes that have since been created using blockchain just to make money
Does this faggot think bitcoin came out recently or something? He's talking like bitcoin is some random altcoin copycat.

if you showed it to him in 2011, he wouldn't have cared at all

>ignoring the actual complaint
Nice to see that you're illiterate.

>REEEEEEEEEEE MOMMMYYYYYY I WANT MY UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS AND GAY ANAL COMMUNISM NOWWWWWWW WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA ;______; ;_____; ;___; ;_____________;
fuck off back to your gay anal /utg/ irc millennial kike circlejerk and then hang yourself

>Trumps not doing anything

You are a traitor to your country you old sack of shit. You will be remembered as the generation that sold America out.

>We must sue Satoshi
>He doesn't exist

heh... nothin personnel boomers...

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS AND GAY ANAL AIDS SEX NOOOOOOWWWWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Die in a river, leftist homo kike

Barely, it's like saying that someone only cut your legs off but at least they didn't decapitate you.

no one thinks you're funny go back to /pol/

>mfw BABY Boomer getting cucked by young people
Its about time those old fucks give up the reigns.

millennial leftist gay anal SJW samefag /utg/ kike kill yourself

^^3861449 (You)
Lmao your bait is so low effort, not even worth a reply really

I am so glad I wasn't born with Aspergers.

american muslims have much higher salaries than you, pedro

Gen Z is going to correct both of your faggot generations anyway

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR TECHNICAL JARGON

>The generation that pays to watch people play video games fixing fucking anything

You wish.

Those are millennials tho

>if he could sue the creator of bitcoin if someone injected a poison pill into the code.
Why not sue the person who injected the poison pill, whatever that means? Fucking boomers.

Millenials are the ones exploiting Gen Zwatching them for easy Youtube $$$.

Pretty funny that these are the same people who wanted the banks bailed out instead of sued into the ground.

Dependant on country of origin it would be possible to sue Satoshi , creasing an illegal tender which originally was used to fuel Black Market transactions.

It is technically a financial product, and the ledger system is a financial service. Systems that deplete they kikery of the current system and shift the wealth to people who would usually be unlikely candidates for any real fiscal success In life.

This technology has to die to sustain the current system, or be part implemented with said systems.
Blockchain technology can be the future and not just a speculative asset class that will eventually pop, it just needs to survive the financial sector and regulatory worldwide crackdowns.

Regardless of which , you are all early adopters

pill has been injected

It's both, most of Gen Z is still under 18. Regardless it's not like that's any worse than paying for the stuff Hollywood puts out, botherwise areally comelet shit.

>being of mature age and still being on Veeky Forums
just die

>being a leftist gay anal queer aids poz homo faggot sjw /utg/ millennial kike
die in a river, kike

>calling samefag on an ID board
>sperging out with non-sequitur canned /pol/ insults
spot the false flagging shitlib

Quit giving the Redditor Yous.

>everyone who disagrees with me is le falseflag boogeymang becauz i said so xdddd xdddd xdddd
>everyone who disagrees with me is le /pol/ boogeymang bcuaz i saed so xdddd xdddd ;____; ;___; ;__________;
die in a truck fire, /utg/ kike

Dude, it's a fact. He was just adding it on to emphasize even more why boomers are cancer, but that the country went from being viewed as an extension of Europe and 90% percent white to this jewish nightmare it is now is absolutely due to the stupidity and greed of boomers.

It's way too smart for the FBI and especially the CIA, the NSA maybe thought.

They definitely know, truth is as long as you use internet and they make an effort to find you they will find your identity.

You would need peak knowledge on how to cover your ass but theorically yes it doable however you would need tens of thousands and your coins beind processed during multiple months on mixers.

Actually it's 50 years, numbers are still right tho, also you can't deny the impact of race on economy, crime and overall well being, if non-whites weren't underperforming they would not come in white countries profiting from infrastructures, culture and opportunities built by white men.

Overall the american boomers will be remembered like the french of the 30s or the romans in 370-430, a bunch of selfish hedonists who refused to see the dangers and surrendered their country to foreigners for comfort letting their kids in deep shit.

Nigger lovers just NEVER learn. When the day of the rope comes, you know we have to deal with these traitors before we move onto the niggers right? I just hope there are enough street lights & enough rope.

The gall of you kids thinking you can make my salary without payin your dues

You can't eat bitcoin, therefore it's a tinkerbell. Just sold 100k

Nigger lovers BTFO

These people are so retarded, how can they be put in charge of anything?

They're just FUDding while they accumulate.

This chick thinks she's an RPG character

Actually the tinkerbell girl is alright, the sentence after that she said "but that's just how markets work"

>spend $6B+ without anyone knowing

>if you dug out gold from the earth, did you have a contract with the earth?
btfo lol

>reddit spacing
>male feminist talking points
you need to go back

........ ALLEN.. I'm deeply DEEPLY FRUSTRATED.

why are women allowed to be in positions of authority? "muh womyns rights" was one of the boomers greatest mistakes.

I think my favorite part is when Angry Boomer says blockchain isn't any more revolutionary than an atm.

This thread made me decide to start investing in BTC

YOU GONNA DIE FIRST, NOT ME YOU MORON HA-HA-HA
FUCKING STUPID BOOMERS, THEY DONT UNDERSTAND FOR WHAT THEY LIVING FOR, FOR YOUR BELLY OR YOUR DICK?
YOU DIDNT GIVE ANY FUCKING OPPORTUNITY TO NEW GENERATIONS, ONLY FUCKING WAGECOCK DEBTS, SO FUCK YOU AND YOU GONNA DIE FIRST NOT ME

Those bitcoin guys are constantly saying blockchains have "regulatory transparency" because they know the SEC likes that, I like them.

Fucking Tinkerbell, invest in BitBean, the only edible crypto.

>On November 14, 2008 Mr. Silvers was appointed by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and the majority leader of the Senate Harry Reid
>At Harvard, Silvers was a leader of the anti-apartheid Divestment movement, and was one of two undergraduates invited by Local 26 of the union which represented Harvard's dining hall staff to join their negotiating team in 1986.
I fucking hate kikes