Am i overweight

am i overweight

Thats a terrible picture, stop being lazy.

No but you are seeking attention.

haha

Tits or get the fuck out dumbass.

>hips

She is but women are natural exibishonists.

I don't know.
I do know that I would bend you over that sink and make you call me daddy while I give you ye ole 9x6.

thicc

i-is there any way i can donate money to you? :3

You're asking us this based on a shitty angle not even of your body, but of your reflection. So since you're not straight up obese, it's hard to tell. You look like you could either be kinda fat with a gross bit of gut, or just one of those girls who has an overall wide frame but you're actually pretty skinny when you think about your fat distribution. Post a better pic dumbass

You'll have to send me your number first

pls b in austin

OP why are you showing us some random girl's tumblr?

i have a bmi of 27.5 ............ can you tell

It says tumblr in the filenames you idiots.

FUCKING WHORE STOP POSTING PICS OF YOURSELF ON Veeky Forums YOU ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT!
Baby please come back, I got as big as Troy now, and I'm doing pretty good for myself these days. I just want to snuggle with you on those cashmere sheets you loved so much...

you just look untrained and squishy. not particularly fat, but it's not an admirable body. shows you've put zero effort into it, very average. read the sticky if you want to be better than average.

your hnnnnnngggg

Do you have a Paypal account by any chance? I have a business opportunity for you..

>filename
>tumblr
Yeah ok

Yeah, you look kinda chubby and like you barely ever exercise.

nah baby girl you're just right ;)

a/s/l?

STOP EATING BREAD, it's litterly empty carbs.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>doesn't even change filename

and yet fucking retards respond to these threads

more ass pics

Nice gyno