SIBOS is priced in

Deluded linkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mum is priced in

prepare for the dump to 15 cents, deluded linkies

Does ChainLink have any big announcements on October 16th? NO, it's literally just a powerpoint demonstration of what we already know. Enjoy your bags, deluded linkies.

By the way, know who actually does have a huge announcement planned for October 16th? Pic related

cRipple ain't got shit on Link. I'm gonna punch you in your mouth. CRYPTO WAR WHEN!?

ChainLink >>>>>>> cRipple

XRP on RippleNet allows for transaction times less than 15 seconds.

What does ChainLink do? Oh that's right, it's just a shitcoin slapped on top of a slow ass payment system that takes DAYS. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

Wait until after the restroom presentation. Sergey talks very well from behind an urinoir and it is rumored he stands next to influential banking Jews. Them both having circumcised penises will lead to extraordinary bonding and a sure way partnership with at least Goldman Sachs.

SIBOS MORE LIKE SCHLOMOS

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/

>SWIFT sibos conference news article
>no mention of chainlink

M-muh partnership!!!

chainlink? more like buttlink pooplink pee pee poo poo link

You fags aren't getting my links.

I don't doubt its a good technology, but they don't have some of the institutional players like Link does, ala SWIFT. Ripple might be big in the mid-long future but for now most financial orgs just want something easily implemented into SWIFT, which is ChainLink.

Grow up

You forgot to post the walmart scooter pepe

>PoC
>ISO 20022
Tell me again what protocol was the Chainlink demo using?

no u

Hmm I think most financial orgs will see the time and money they'll save in the long run by switching to a better infrastructure. Jews are smart with money and business, of course they will see an advantage

Could be! I'm invested in both right now, more in Link but I obviously see the benefits of Ripple and how its a "disruptive" technology in the sense it would like to replace the current finance system, which very well could happen but it would still be down the road.

good post

I told am holding both, and see a place for both. It'll take a while before LINK is actually used by SIBOS, but even if its only used as a test rolled out to a handful of banks it'll see a massive spike in its daily volumes.

Veeky Forums needs some goddamn ritalin

i'm too high.

told = too
SIBOS = SWIFT
me = tarded

My thoughts exactly, the supercomputers will destroy chainlink.

would read again/10

Are linkies already at the stage of swift = chainlink? Like you don’t even doubt it and use in an argument as a given?

Lel, I get it. I agree on all points. We gonna make it bruv :)

lmfao

holy shit im a grown man and this cracked me up

Was Sibos priced in during ICO? It's only gone up 400 pct since then.

>priced in
kek

Yes. That's why it got to where it is now. That was the SIBOS run. It was a fun run don't get me wrong. But with no big announcements or anything special, you should expect a lot of people to just panic sell when it starts stagnating.

the entire crypto market is priced in in itself
if link dips a little more I'm switching half of my btc savings into it