Lenin and Trotsky

What is the history behind this photography?

Why are Lenin and Trotsky surrounded by so diverse looking people?

I look at photos of revolutionary Russia/early Soviet era are get kinda depressed.

The people (usually with a nice winter background) usually seem so hopeful and optimistic, like they really were at the start of a new era.

It's the celebration of the anniversary of the October Revolution, a lot of them are leaders of local Soviets who attended

I wonder how many of these guys got sent to gulags by Uncle Joe

They all look Jewish because they are. The Revolution needs people to lead the masses in their struggle, Jews happen to be perfect for that.

I don't think the Asian looking guys are Jewish user

they all look very Russian, that's why it was called the Russian revolution I guess

Not all Russians are white blondes. Many don't even look white.

This is just some early Bolsheviks posing with members of the Petrograd Soviet after a rally against the Provisional Government. You can see Dzerzhinsky and Kamanev there but not a lot of other significants.

This doesn't seem especially "diverse"

lmao that butthurt didn't take long

the only jew there is Trotsky who actually has some class to him. The rest are just russian peasants who are malformed from incest and malnutrition.

>Why are Lenin and Trotsky surrounded by so diverse looking people?

They all look like ethnic Jews to me, 2bh.

>Surrounded by so diverse looking people
The USSR had tonnes of different ethnic groups with plenty of these miniority groups joining the Bolshevik cause and then party and politburo. Asian looking ones are maybe Kazakhs, Tuvans, Kyrgyz and Mongols (also communist).

Diverse? Um, welll... shadows. Shadows of hats. Yeah.

You mean Lenin? He had a Jewish grandfather.

Lenin wouldnt have been considered Jewish under the Nuremberg laws and his distant ancestry wasn't even discovered until years after his death

Too bad Nuremberg laws and Jewish inheritance laws have fuck all to do with biology.

>trolling is a art

>the only jew there is Trotsky
>saying this when there's Kamenev and Uritsky RIGHT NEXT TO LENIN LMAO

The ole "putting the cart before the horse" trick I see.

>Jews being perfect for communism is incidental!

because Russia is not a homogeneous country, most of the people there look jewish otherwise there is a couple of ethnic russians and likely people from tatar/finnic backgrounds

Just going off of looks (except for Kamenev who is a Jew even though he doesn't necessarily look like one).

actually no finno-ugrics in that picture?

Hmm