CHAINLINK VS RIPPLE BATTLE THREAD

CHAINLINK VS RIPPLE BATTLE THREAD.

Mm lets see, a 9 billion marketcap coin with several years of development vs some random russian and a guy just out of college working out of their basement, tough choice...

Ripple is making as hard a push as it can right now. Swift has spent the past year developing and implementing blockchain solutions and it comes to a head Monday. If Ripple doesn't go big and somehow break Swifts back they are fucked. Link is a side note to this whole drama. It's really about Swift and Ripple.

ahahaha clueless cuck

see you in a year with my lambo

LINK:
>solves a problem that doesn't exist
>is run by two stoners
>is currently crashing
>their ico was a scam

Ripple:
>is an actual $10 billion company
>works with banks around the world
>solves an actual problem
>is growing steadily

lmao dude had the incentive and foresight to buy his domain beofre btc genesis block.

lmao sergey is satoshi I swear.

He bought the domain in 2014 ya dingus.

cRipples vs PoopLinks

FIGHT

Short-mid term: Ripple

Mid-Long term: LINK

It will be bought out by SWIFT and become their own smart contract platform once Ripple starts to put pressure on them. Screencap this.

Getting sick of these threads. Stop humoring cripples and making them think their shitcoin is actually worth something.

This. The coins XRP and ChainLink are irrelevant.

What you are seeing right now is that we are at a cross-roads. Banks right now are being faced with a decision. They have two choices:
>Replace slow payment infrastructure from the 70's with something that will save time and money
>Go the easier route and keep the slow dated infrastructure, but slap some blockchain on top to improve it a little, to buy time

Eventually they most likely will replace the entire SWIFT infrastructure entirely, either with Ripple or something else. But yeah I agree, this is not about ChainLink vs. Ripple, it's about switching to new tech or keeping the old tech.

its about partnerships my friend. guess well see soon

Finance at that level tends to be a bit quicker to adopt new technology than a lot of other behemoth institutions because it gives them an edge. We'll see them switch to blockchain within a few years, but I agree they'll just slap some blockchain on for now. It'll still be a tremendous bump in daily volume for both with each new implementation though.

kys ripple cucks
i don't even know what the relation is between ripple and LINK, but FU anyway

Screencapped.

I was thinking the opposite tho. Link more short term because it will be put in SWIFT with who knows what else for the current system in place. I can see Ripple being more disruptive mid-long term because its a whole new system.

Yeah this is kind of what I'm thinking. We'll see banks keep using SWIFT as it is, now with ChainLink, because this is easier than replacing the entire infrastructure. But eventually they're going to want new tech that saves time and money. So SWIFT will either be replaced with Ripple, or some other competitor, or SWIFT itself will scrap its entire infrastructure and build its own.

Or SWIFT will partner with Ripple (not likely)

>mfw all the high quality Chain LINK OC
>mfw the sheer volume of LINK OC

we are definitely going to the moon. This is ETH all over again.

I think it's more likely that Swift will be scrapping it's infrastructure and going full blockchain within the next few years. They are going to try to edge out Ripple quickly. The only question is how established Ripple really is and how serious Swift is.

Yeah Ripple is still pretty young, SWIFT has the advantage of decades as an established and trusted payments provider. It would actually take a lot for Ripple to dethrone them.

Thanks for elaboring. I agree 100%. Essentially they are buying time and some improvements with ChainLink, but eventually Ripple or something like it will be bought out by SWIFT as a complete replacement.

I like your line of thinking, but definitely is on the money. It would be hard for anyone to dethrone SWIFT as long as they keep up and make their own blockchain or buy someone else's out. ChainLink is the interim solution till then.

I think you'll see them buy Chainlink before you see them buy Ripple. Ripple is clearly trying to position itself as a competitor while Chainlink is trying to cozy up to SWIFT. Anything you can do with HyperLedger you can do with LINK and then some. I think in the end LINK edges out Ripple, but in the short term Ripple is going to spike hard with partnership announcements.

How are we supposed to take Linkies seriously when they buy a shitcoin that's not even on Bittrex LOL

you buy coins before they hit major exchanges, not after

This. I got LINK on Etherdelta for $0.20

I see I see. Makes sense. HyperLedger and ChainLink are definitely in the same vain, just so happens that ChainLink was taken under SWIFTs wing quickly. Do you think Ripple using XRP hurts it? Seem's unnecessary but cant say i'm well versed in a lot of this yet, and they must have a reason for using it.

I own neither ripple or link.

Ripple hasnt accomplished anything in several years now. that alone gives link the advantage.

The price of ripple will never be high, the supply is too high.

Link supply is too high as well but it is far more promising then ripple.

Buy link.

Thanks for reposting my meme, here's a fixed version without the white border and it's not ant sized.

>Ripple hasnt accomplished anything in several years now.
A simple google search of "ripple news" over the past week alone is enough to show that this statement is a flat-out lie

Don't look at supply, look at the market cap.

kek, you mean muh gathering of cucks in an abandoned warehouse outside city limits because we don't have SWIFT money

>but muh crypto revolution

they have about 20 years worth of SWIFT revenue literally just lying around, they have a working product thats been in testing with banks around the world for years, LINK is a too little too late bandaid for the horror that is SWIFT

The fact that these threads are even made is all you need to know.

There is a reason the crypto community universally hates Ripple.

And now, you riplets are scared.

if ripple reaches 20k sats i will shove a fistful of sharpies up my pooper
screencap thus

Ripple:
>the token is meaningless and is only meant for the ripple labs kikes to siphon money off retards like you

EXACTLY

ripple that banks use is completely different from the ripple that you cucks baghold

ive only seen the meme where it says 2008, provide source when making a claim.

>Ripple =/= XRP

Not this meme fud again. Just shows that ripple haters don't even have the basic understanding of the idea behind XRP. XRP is what actually makes the whole thing revolutionary (read: instant settlement).

>has no monetary use for the XRP token or will be super small so no real value