He gets emotionally invested into his ETH ico scams in winter of 2017

>he gets emotionally invested into his ETH ico scams in winter of 2017

See you at -90% kids once ETH slinks back to irrelevance and BTC is at 20k

Are you retarded? You do realize the only reason BTC is where it's at is because of the ICO craze with ETH this year, right? And that a lot of exchanges require BTC to buy ETH.

I've seen you on THREE (3) threads using the same pajeet argument of "ICOs are scams". ICOs are a great way to make not a 20% profit (which is everything you're gonna make with BTC, unless you wait until 2020, loosing multiple moon missions meanwhile), but a fucking 6x. Just look at Kyber, for fucks sake:
>ICO at $0.03
>Peak at $2.8

>risks all his money on shady ICOs for purposes that other coins already handle because he can't learn how to trade swings in BTC

He is.

Not getting how eco system in crypto works and posting shit like this is juut retarded.

Retarded pajeti si retarded.

>swing trading a volatile as fuck currency is less risky than investing in a decent ico

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Holy shit, I see it now
You're a fucking burger! Don't worry senpai, just daytrade DGB. Meanwhile, I'll get my 6x from different ICOs where YOU are prohibited to participate. You know, some of your burger fellas have half a brain a pay guys like me to pass their KYCs. I can make you a discount if it is too expensive for you.

>ICOs

Hahah okay bagholder how's rpx working out

I didn't got on RPX, but I like how you purposely ignore the Kyber point.

Literally just made like 150% from holding a btc long for less than a week.

Kys

>inb4 investor meme

>pays 100's in fees
>sells at a small profit, then bitcoin moons without him
>can't get long term tax treatment
>never has custody of his funds, always stuck in bitfinex
kek

kyber crashed hard this week after you shilled it to bagholders. it's almost as if you're proving my point that buying these trash ICOs once they're on the market is a sure way to lose your money.

Yeah and I made more than 200% with one fucking click on a ICO. Your point?

Exception proves the rule. for every 1 successful ICO ten didn't give you anything.

>buying these trash ICOs once they're on the market

so you're moving goalposts now...you buy DURING the fucking ico, you don't join the fomo club once it hits the market, you sell to them.

Okay sweetie, now tell me how you can tell which ICO is going to be successful or not. Oh wait. You're gambling.

I don't give a fuck about the coin. I repeat. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about what the coin does before or after I make gains. And believe me, BTC is not the most efficient way to make gains.

Huh, so you're basically saying you don't care if a project or a coin is real and has value. You mean what you're doing is making snap financial decisions in hope for a quick turnaround? Sounds like gambling to me.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you how to spot good icos, figure it out for yourself, pajeet. It's hilarious to me that you're talking about gambling, while you're "swing trading" volatile internet money. The hypocrisy..

Nigga is not my fault if you invest on every ICO you see on coinbase. But if you move your NEET ass and so some research, you'll find good projects with a lot of hype (which translates on demand, and guess what pajeet: demand=price going up!!!).

So, you have no criterion in which you value ICOs. Great. Sounds like gambling.

>Hype means coin is good

That hype worked out well for digibyte and signatum.

So I guess it is better if I buy literally who coins, then. Fuck this, you're really baiting after all.

Nigger you do realize that btc is about to double in the span of a month? Is that not good enough for you?