Only 45k out of 100k eth sold, if this was a real ico, it would have sold out in 5 mins

only 45k out of 100k eth sold, if this was a real ico, it would have sold out in 5 mins.

team is pajeet

not rly backed by yg and ing

airswap is 100x better - buy that on etherdelta when it comes out in next week

its an oracle - we have chainlink for that

only 24 pages - so bad...

slack only 20k members lol...

LET ME BUY UP THE FUCKING 2nD DAY CAP U FUCKING BURGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0&lc=z22azbf5ys2ksdtmjacdp430ciyihwgsejvlb2sntllw03c010c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the second day cap 6.713 or double that?

same
I had 5 whitelists but I guarantee this will be on ed below ico

>only 45000 eth raised of 100000
what a joke

I've got my 6.713 for today but I didn't realise we'd get another cap tomorrow. I thought it would sell everything. Do I take 6.713 out of my ETP to buy or not?

no retard... dont do it.... ... .. retard...

sirs pls not buy this scam better buy odn very much money sirs gr8 investment sir have a nice day

they dont even market their ico.. really shit

yes sirs, buy elix az well, 10x there. request = -50x

If you burger friends are lucky YOU MIGHT get it at a discount (read 2x price) on EtherDelta

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

Cheers

Lol Watch this fucking video

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0&lc=z22azbf5ys2ksdtmjacdp430ciyihwgsejvlb2sntllw03c010c

You know everyone who was whitelisted has a guaranteed cap on the first day, right? And that's why there's no rush to buy like a retard? Sorry if you like shitshows like the Decentraland, Chainlink or RPX ICO.

I think Ark SmatBridges will naturally end up doing what Request wants to do and are a better approach. By Ark. It is cheap right now.

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Reqtards that this ICO has revealed to the world the autistic potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.06 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.045 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all REQtards. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Etherdelta.

The $0.02 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in REQ will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Etherdelta to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably even lower.

From that day forward the deluded REQtard wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded REQtards will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you REQtards. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an REQtard

ya no rush, just buy on 4th day

It looks like Eth is aiming for $400 or more. Not sure if it's worth going for round 2.

Unless you're going to cash out, eth price is irrelevant

It is double. The foillowing day double again. Until all REQ is depleted. If it isn't after a week, all remnants go to the creators fund.

Good lord. These ppl got into whitelist w/out even reading a very detailed Medium article about the ICO. Here was a guy who tried to send his REQ to ED when it is crystal clear written in ICO conditions, that REQ becomes tradeable a week after ICO.

Are you just hype driven? Don't you feel the need to understand, how your investment functions?

SIR pls read token sale blog sir

mr pajeet sir, please read tyvm - dont buy is scam