BAD NEWS for ChainLink

"But in spite of the PoC achieving multiple objectives, Swift says there's still a long way to go before implementation, primarily since its 11,000 members will not benefit equally from the project

In conversation, Swift's head of R&D Damien Vanderveken explained that some banks that have invested heavily in traditional, centralized solutions for nostro-vostro accounts are already experiencing efficiency gains, and as such might not be as keen to invest in a blockchain-based solution."

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/

this article was published today. sell this shit before it drops

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. some fag who doesn't know what chainlink does

Nice try, I'm not selling my LINK.

suck a dick faggot

>it solves teh orcuckle problem XD

There are two PoCs. One is Chainlink and the other is a Nostro settlement thing. It's talking about the latter.

they basically SAY they are a LONG WAY OFF from any possible blockchain implementation, which means we are a LONG WAY OFF from any possible chainlink usage. so, what this means is that SIBOS is going to be a big fat dud. no big news coming out, and prices will plummet.

>SWIFT sibos news article
>talks in detail about their plans
>no mention of scamcoin chainlink

Really makes you think. 1 billion coins waiting to dump on you stupid niggers.

It's fucking nothing.

>Swift calling ChainLINK by name

Holy shit that would double the price instantly no matter what they say about it. While shitposting about LINK you actually wrote my wet dream.

no, it's the same thing. they USE chainlink as middleware in their actual blockchain tech. if they don't use their blockchain tech, then they don't use chainlink. PWNED

the fact that they DON'T do it means that Chainlink is insignificant to them. it's a silly science experiment that will never get implemented.

>m-muh swift partnership!!
>sibos news comes out and it's about swift displaying their own technology, not being partnered with some vaporwave erc token with no actual code

Holy fuck actually learn what it does. The whole appeal of chainlink to the banking system is that they don't have to replace their systems to connect to the blockchain. If anything this is good news. Fucking idiot.

It's used as a middleware solution for everything blockchain related. They are already using hyperledger and have other blockchain solutions which will use it.

>posts article that isn't even about ChainLink

Bank keeps their existing bad end system while ripple forces bank to revamp everything.

Ripple will not make it...their tokens are useless to the public as their network is private.

We should see ppl inveatinf in ripple to flip to chainlink soon

Because chainlink is a pump and dump scam which utilizes buzzwords to pretend it's associated with SWIFT and sibos. you've now figured out how to get free money from Veeky Forums.

the developer owns over 600 million chainlink and dumps it regularly.

banks will NOT BE USING ANYTHING BLOCKCHAIN RELATED, HENCE THEY WILL NOT BE USING CHAINLINK. HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND? CHAINLINK = MIDDLEWARE FOR BLOCKCHAIN. NO BLOCKCHAIN? NO CHAINLINK. NO CHAINLINK. NO CHAINLINK.

The level of desperation here is mind boggling. Why are you so scared?

>will not be entirely replacing their systems with blockchain in the short term = they will not interact with the blockchain at all despite widespread recognition of the benefits

Absolute retard confirmed.

>coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/

This is positive for chainlink ya noob..

You're the supercomputes on each city guy aren't you. HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I FOUND HIM!!! LETS ALL POINT AND LAUGH!!!

I think that is him. He went to new extremes to fud link.

CHIAN LINK BETTER MOON IM SICK OF THIS SHIT ALL THESE ALTS CRASHING TO SHIT WHILE BTC MOONS FUUUUUUUUCK

Thanks just bought 100k supercomputes.

>Q1 2018
>1 LINK = $65
>yfw

honestly why do you spend energy trying to discredit something with great potential. dont you have something better to do with your time, you fucking basement dwelling neckbeard?

>coindesk.com/unanimous-swift-blockchain-success-sets-stage-sibos/

"We need to take care of the differences of the various banks to make sure such a solution is successful." Looks promising to me.

>Linkies are emotionally attached to their coin.

Gonna be fun watching you guys lose all your money while you continuously make bad calls to justify hodling.

This aint an overnight process. Implementation takes time. We already know this you fool.

>market cap of 150M
>Swift is a paying customer
>Sibos presentation
>Announcements after Sibos
Yeah it's sure going to be a long way down.

Ya its going to take years for banks to implement anything. The trick is figuring out what they're going to use and getting into it early.

Srsly Veeky Forums. Ritalin. It'll do you wonders.

OP got BTFO'd and abandoned his own thread.

Satisfying desu.

what do you think is going to happen to the price of your coin when SIBOS is a dud?

god i cant wait, it is going to be glorious watching all these linklets post pink wojaks.

>when SIBOS is a dud
It's a demo user. Easy as clicking through an installation wizard.

People will scoop up cheap LINK and then that same week Chainlink will make announcements of new hires and some upcoming pilot project partnerships and it'll moon.

He didn't abandon. He just changed his IP so he can shitpost without having to reply to that shit.

lmao OP got absolutely obliterated in this shit thread

good try tho maybe next time

sage

Dude if we hit $65 in Q1... JUST SAVE MY LIFE FAMALAM

Uh honestly not much lol

I'm holding my Link bags and they heavy. Oh so heavy.

Just hold bro sibos is on fucking monday

you remember the capgem consultant pasta? yeah, that was me. told you faggots. get fucked.

Id kill myself, I dont know if i can handle living on top ramen to driving a lambo within a few months.

Fucking lizard IP shifters.

I will! Ill probably hold even after for a while, you never know what might get announced in the week following such a big conference with all those eyes/

>banks will not benefit equally
>the banks that benefit won't use it because that would be unfair to the other banks
coindesk owns ripple

Exactly.

I'm not selling for a while.

Also the article is actually really positive for LINK

Same. Its bank speak for "we're not there yet but we're trying". They can't give an affirmative yet... but they didn't say they were bailing on it.

Hahahahaha 16k marine looking to vest 50k

Even if SWIFT is a fucking dud although I hardly believe that will be the case, Sergey will definitely have some other partnerships lined up.

are you fucking stupid? even big banks note the usefulness of blockchain. If every cryptocurrency were to fail, blockchain technology would still be utilized.

kys

Easy to spot the brainlet pajeets in this thread. That article is GOOD NEWS for ChainLink.

If you don't understand why...

people keep referring to sibos like it's going to be some kind of fucking TED talk or something...like there'll be a big black stage with sergey acting like steve jobs and it'll be livestreamed all over the fucking world, and it's going to be great. NO, there will be fucking nothing, news will come AFTERWARDS. this has been repeated a million times already.

First they aren't partnered with swift, now they are partnered with swift, then it went from "oh chainlink isnt mentioned directly so it has nothing to do with it" to "they are clearly talking about chainlink!" this shit is getting annoying

ok motherfucker then you don't buy but why would you try to convince us to sell? I'm sure you don't have any interest in it and you just care about some random people's well being on an anonymous macedonian bee keeping forum

I mean when you think about it ChainLink is really the only coin with a clear use with a partnership in SWIFT. Not to mention it's been written about favorable by the World Economic Forum. Cant say that for some shitcoins that moon to $10-50 with nothing backing them.

I put pretty much my savings in this. That's 30k, I believe.

Yup.

This is why you need to go beyond Veeky Forums and actually research this shit yourself and come up with your own opinions. Both FUD and hype becomes meaningless if you understand things.

I'm surprised that no one noticed this.

>CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Ripple

If it was 100% clear that smartcontract.com was partnered with SWIFT, you think the market cap would stay this low? We bought the rumor, that's how smart people invest.
Now, you can sell and join the bitcoin fomo rollercoaster for muh free hardfork munnies, or you can chill the fuck out and hold this until the fucking storm is over.

OH SNAPPPP

screencapped for laughs after 16th

did you not see this you dumb fuck

Disclaimer: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Ripple.

it was about ripple

Mfw 50k linklet.
I'm not gonna make it.

Disclaimer: CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Ripple.

read the article brainlet

Someone shoop a greedy jew on this one plox

are any of you reading the article

it was about ripple, this doesnt even mention Chainlink nor smartcontracts

Fuck off pajeet

it doesnt mention chainlink because why would the competition (cripple) mention the thing that is gonna open them a new asshole.

your shitposting is bad and you should feel bad you crippled idiot

the article is from coindesk, they are invested in ripple which of course has nothing to do with Chainlink just like this article has nothing to do with Chainlink.

The only thing Chainlink will do with Ripple is ripped them apart, sell your ripple since the swift and the banks will have to reinvent their infrastructure ti make it work where Chainlink can simply be implemented since it was built from the bottom up for these applications.

There is a video of Sergay explaining this at some conference with Swift and two other projects along the lines of smartcontracts

this just shows how much of a retard you are? Technology benefits everyone equally, but its the sunken cost of current centralised systems that banks have implemented that is different. So its like comparing apples and oranges.

I'd like to personally thank the OP, was able to dump my entire position before this news gets out. People saying 'coindesk is ripple waaa waaa' dude, they are direct quotes. Wake the fuck up. SWIFT literally just said blockchain is not a priority, which means stupid little oracles are NOTHING to them. It's over. DUMP.

daily remainder that people who dumped because they believe it was the right decision don't look back
Faggets who are scared of missing out on the other hand will try to drag everyone else down with them just to feel safe

You scared beta faggots, I'm just laughing at you, it's not even about LINK, you will never make it, regardless of what coin it is, you don't have neither the brain nor the balls to succeed

Only strong iron hands. I bought in and am forgetting about it for several months and I'll see where we are then.

wtf, Sandshrews are real?

fuck you nolinkie

Thisssss

Where can I buy LINK?

WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE NEWS AFTERWARDS WHICH DEVS HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THEY WILL RELEASE. WHY ANYONE WOULD SELL BEFORE, DURING, AFTER SIBOS makes no sense.

>WHY ANYONE WOULD SELL BEFORE, DURING, AFTER SIBOS makes no sense

Because of the "buy the rumour, sell the news" fags.

That doesn't apply to ChainLink.

Yep. They are called pangolins.

this shit will dump soon obv buy rumour sell news

Welcome to dealing with big business 101 lol.
Make 3 companies fight tooth and nail to provide you a product. Then you steal the idea and get pajeet to make it for you at 1/10th the price

binance

>Bank keeps their existing bad end system while ripple forces bank to revamp everything.
Do you have any banking experience?
Some of these bad systems we are talking about here is stuff like not being able to make payments on certain days because the outdated Java version they use calculates week of year incorrectly.

Another financial company I dealt with didnt de-duplicate their customer information so customers with the same bank account would have 2/3 addresses. When I asked them how they did it, they said they simply check surname and date of birth.

Some of these systems chainlink is going to be talking to are bat shit retarded.

Oh and also one bank I know of still runs their software on WindowsXP. Though its not that bad, because windows XP support was ended, they just put it onto a windows 7 machine running a windows XP in a VM.

>Though its not that bad, because windows XP support was ended, they just put it onto a windows 7 machine running a windows XP in a VM.
Jesus christ

Swift: blockchain? meh... oracles? meh.... we'll look into it one day if we ever decide to do anything with blockchain.
Linktards: I'm ordering my Lambo!

One time I got a letter from the bank saying I haven't paid off a $20,000+ Credit card debt. At first I was like OH SHIT someone stole my identity and opened a card in my name. I called the bank and they were convinced it was mine and that it was my card but I think they could tell I was genuinely confused and shocked so they dug a little deeper and low and behold my account was being crossed with someone else's account who has my same last name. It's crazy how ineffective the banking system is considering it deals with all our money.

But still, SWIFT incorporating Link is the easiest short term solution for international payments. Ripple and Zcash, or something similar made by SWIFT, will eventually have to happen.

And what's the news? There is none. Any news they announce would be so big only a fool would sell.

CAN SOMEONE BUY MY BAGS. I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE MOON MISSION ANYMORE. I PUT A 25K LINK SELL WALL ON BINANCE, BUY IT IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR PROJECT.

take it down please :(

I can give you 1 banana for all those pothead coins.

Sounds like stockholm syndrome.

Literally no one was buying for 10 minutes so I dumped them on everybody. Sorry guys, I want you to make it, be we've gotta move on as a community. We all got our 2-3X with Link, now it's time to chase something else. I hope you make it anons

Agree. This shit will dip anyway further in 2-3 days. Any new coin in sight?