Metaverse biggest prospect 2018

Daily reminder that those who are not in on Metaverse, have clearly not learned from their mistake of not going in early on Antshares/Neo.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/sponsors
bitkan.com/news/topic/37770
youtube.com/watch?v=2OYJpol6rrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the shillers are seeing it fall and begging anons to pump their bags more. lol

literally shitcoin.

guys seriously this is me 100% trying to help anons, get out now, sell now, trust me it will just go down, 61m market cap way too high for a project like this.

SELL THIS NOW and get out, or you will be left a bagholder for life, this will go down to 5mil market cap they have 0 funding

holding steady at 2.7-2.9
Thats without the volume pump that ussually happened at 1800 on bitfinex. Weak hands get shook out Im sold to even on it now so Im safe.
This coin has a ways to go still easy 50% or more.

it won't hold that for long its going down to 1.3$ again real quick, the pumpers are pulling out, head and shoulders formed, cant pass 60k oh shit boys

agreed ppl will believe anything they read on biz LOL

You bought a dream.

Every time metaverse gets doubted it moons 30%. Get in before it hits $6 or stay poor

This coin will go 10x gains soon. NEO developers are working on this. Metaverse foundation will sponsor and attend the Money 2020 conference which will be held in Las Vegas, USA from October 22 ~ 25, 2017. See you on the moon. Don't buy if you hate money

ok bagholder, dont worry, its going back to 1.5

One "neo dev" who did no coding for neo LOL. stay bagholding

>Selling altcoins right now
Why do you want us to lose money?

Metaverse is a 1 star sponsor, out of hundreds of others that go up to 5 stars

But its there. Is your shitcoin there?

it wont drop past 40k get the fuck in now

Isn't that good news?

300 million funding actually...

MUUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH CIVIC IS ALSO A SPONSOR.

CIVIC WHICH METAVERSE IS SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH ALSO

U FAGS ARE DELUSIONAL

yes civic is there. So is Dash. Whats your fucking point retard?

there can only be one shitcoin?

Our point is that it shows how desperate you shills are for shilling the money2020 conference as an event for Metaverse.

Meanwhile ChainLink is actually relevant in SIBOS.

My problem with ANS was not that i wasn't in early, it was that I went out to early

ahh deluded Linkie, that explains it

feeling threatened Linkie?? moon anytime soon amiright?

Nice argument, anyway have fun holding these bags. Its only a matter of time before panic sets in.

can say the same about your shitcoin

lol i would rather hold metaverse then the shitcoin links, all the chainlink people are just jealous of the metaverse.

Yep blockchain is far more tailored to China than NEO. This is a fact. The emphasis on identity makes it much likelier to accord with Chinese regulations. That alone makes this a must hold.

poor eric gu is going to jailo

bitkan.com/news/topic/37770

>bitkan.com/news/topic/37770
>September 22nd
>no-name chinese news site

Step up your FUD game

is it true it's gonna be listed on coinone? PLebbit says so

They met with coinone in August. Definitely a possibility

Fuark debating re-entering ETP. Bought at 1.25 sold at 3.30, not sure if it's gonna dump

how to store metaverse tokens guys? is it an erc20?

I've been stressing out all day thinking whether this project was really a pump dump but then I watched this video of an interview with the founder. He really seems to know about cryptos and blockchains. I bought in at 60k sats too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OYJpol6rrA

I believe they have a wallet on their website.

Its its own blockchain. You get the wallet.

juicy meme wedge?

So after buying on bitfinex, I transfer to the site wallet? Sorry I am new to cryptos

You cant fake this kind of smug

are you downloading the wallet? it's taking fucking ages!! but yeah you'd just send it the wallet i assume when it's finally ready.. how much you buying newbie? i might put half a btc in..

>us.money2020.com/sponsors

Microsoft is a 1 star sponsor, out of hundreds of others that go up to 5 stars

Shit I'm just meddling in it with $200 usd not much at all

That's because Microsoft is mostly pajeets

the stupid fucking wallet won't download it takes 15 mins then fails!! :( :( :(

I own some ETP, so everything I say isn't investment advice just how I see it.

Not sure why people are so against ETP. They have a 65+ person team (5 core devs vs NEO's 2) and it's been basically promised to be added to at least one larger exchange per month for the next coming months plus they already are working with 30+ companies helping them digitize their assets with metaverse (also working on getting digitizing commodities). NEO on the other hand has really only had 1 ICO on their platform, red pulse. 1.5B+ market cap NEO vs 60M market cap ETP. I'd much rather be in ETP just for the potential gains alone, also longer term I think they'll win in the space over NEO just because they seem to be able to gain more interest with their platform from real businesses since they are building the smart contracts for the businesses.

Well said. That's why I'm an investor as well.

I also think it's interesting how it was one of the few alts that retained its value throughout the recent bitcoin pump, despite itself also just coming off a pump. That it didn't immediately dump certainly indicates that the people who bought it are in it for the long haul (or at least another pump) - if they're not gonna abandon it after such a drastic increase in Bitcoin's value, what WOULD it take?

a shitcoin that is listed on bitfinex, going to be listed on coinone? doesnt exist