Fuck my shit up fam

I have been trading crypto for 5 years, people would pay money for this advice.

Longterm:
>Bancor
>Komodo
>Agrello
>Agoras (don't buy yet)
>HEAT

These are little known great coins. I would explain in detail but you faggots wouldn't understand. Screencap this and come back in 1 year.
This is a high quality post masked as a shit post. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/komodo-investment-thesis-55cf57c8a85
reddit.com/r/tauchain/comments/6ql9ih/is_tauchain_dead/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=365974;sa=showPosts
discord.gg/SYkCyEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lose money faster guys.

>heat
I actually kinda believe you. Thanks

All in BNT already famalamily

You have spotted a hidden gem fag ;) nice job.
5% monthly gain.
Coin has not been pumped.
Work in background.
If you understand the tech, you would understand the opportunity. Also, not many know about it's stock options. Shhhhhh.
Too bad no one here would understand agoras... This is basically ethereum 5.0. But, to be honest, you would need a very high intellect to even understand the concept. We are talking about a non Turing complete contract language. A blockchain that can pretty much think.
Why am I saying anything about these project? I'm bored.. only reason.
You guys don't deserve the profit and this post will be under the rug soon anyway.

See you fags in one year! If you have screencapped this I will give you a small amount of the fortune I will make.
>pro tip - small is still more than your net Worth.

Not SHIFT?

>buy my bags

Shift is a temporary solution to a bigger problem. Maidsafe is going for a full solution. Btw, if you guys don't know skycoin, that's a hidden gem too.

Believe what you wish. This is probably the only multimillion dollar post here.

jokes on you i actually screencapped it

Snm / ardr ?

What do you think about Weev telling anons to buy Monero and Tezos? He didn't mention any of your shitcoins.

capped.

no XRP or FCT?
I agree with everything on your list, tbqh.

What about blocknet?

Komodo will probably do better than blocknet. If you want to be on the train with XMR, go with BLOCK.

What does Komodo do

Thanks some of these look interesting.

Most public people don't know shit. You need both a dev background and investment background to know shit. Komodo is better than monero. >Its just a zcash fork. Fucking do research faggots. Komodo is an ecosystem, a private ecosystem. Pegged assets, user transactions, user exchange, this will be the go to platform for illegal shit. Look deep into the project or fail with ur monero shit Coin.
Tezos is going to be big. But... it is not as scalable as agoras claims it will be. As of now, agoras is vaporware. However, it is the only multibillion vaporware crypto project I have seen. Search agoras vs tezo or ethereum and you will see what I mean. All the coins I have listed need digging. They need research. If you understand crypto or finance you will see the worth of each.
> BNT- continuous liquidity and reserves
> Komodo - darken ecosystem
> Agoras - self amenable, verifiable, and scalable. Knowledge "supply chain"
>Agrello is speculation right now... No exchanges and good idea with no comp
>HEAT- read the fucking dev updates. Look at the github. This is enterprise grade shit for discount prices.

I fucking posted more than I wanted 2 just to explain shit. Keep in mind that these are long term. If I haven't at least piqued your interest then you deserve to be poor. This will be a post that some of you will never forget. The money Dragon will be the biz meme of the future. You have been warned.

desu I don't understand any of this, I have no dev background or investment background

Where to learn? What books/websites can I read to understand this. I'll take a look though since I have disposable income. Where can I buy these coins?

Capped and tomorrow im throwing 50 eur each on your suggestions. Better be right OP.

Whats your expectations for BTC?

ah, about how long is the horizon for accumulation. I'm more than happy adding money from paycheck to paycheck, but it's getting difficult holding back muh FOMO.

yeah dude! Good Picks, way better than OP. ARDR will be huge, SONM too

1/3rd of my Portfolio is in Bancor. It's the most underrated project in crypto imo and I'm not even memeing.

HEAT is bullshit, just a simple NXT fork...
It can never compete with Ardor

OP what about ELIX?

Do not buy coins shilled by anyone. No matter how smart they pretend to be. That could be the first lesson. Do your own research. As for learning... If you want to be a good c rypro investor you need to have some basic understanding of machine learning, deep learning, blockchain, economics, finance, coding, and other shit. Basically, you are fucked. I would recommend normie fags diversify across coins. Ever heard of the efficient market hypothesis? Or etfs? Think of crypto in a similar way. Diversify in a booming market. It minimizes risks. The coins that hit hit big. The coins that go to zero simply go to zero. I diversify across icos. Normally low cap icos. Elastic, iota, synereo, komodo. Play knowing that you might lose. Never invest more than 10% in one project.

Btc we will go higher. Think about incentives when analyzing something. Who has the greatest incentive and moving power? Reaching an all time high will bring new money into crypto. Reaching a ridiculous high will create far more fomo. Also, keep an eye on bitcoin cash for a while. Insider tip. I will provide no target, don't ask.

How much longer do you think before the plebs start understanding BNT? They'll have 100 projects onboarded by eoy.

Look if you let fomo effect you. Just quit. Do things with logic and reason or be poor. I swear, you fucking faggots give me a headache. Also,I hope I don't need to tell you fags to not invest more than you are willing to lose. I saw a post about how he sold his car to buy a coin from here (won't say which cuz I am still dumping). I almost felt bad... almost. Survival of the fittest is a truth in almost everything.

>Btc we will go higher. Think about incentives when analyzing something. Who has the greatest incentive and moving power? Reaching an all time high will bring new money into crypto. Reaching a ridiculous high will create far more fomo. Also, keep an eye on bitcoin cash for a while. Insider tip. I will provide no target, don't ask.

How am I ganna make money on Alts if BTC keeps going up like this.

Sadly people like me are helping the new fags. Keep an eye out for YouTube shills. The sheep follow the big dogs. Also, all the incoming news and buzzwords mean that we will be filled with new blood. Sad tbqh.

I invest in icos. There are ways to avoid btc movements. Icos that are low cap, high in demand, maxed out with requests to buy in, or revolutionary, are the way to go during this time. The coins I have hear are just long term holds. After understand the tech and business viability I just bought and never thought twice. When u know the fundamentals you don't have to give a shit. For example, I am holding some elastic from ico even tho it's been free falling. The tech is there, I am mot worried. Even my losses are not loses because I diversify across shit expecting some coins to fail. It doesn't matter, the overall gain will make up for any "losses." Okay, done here. This was more than I bargained for.

It is. It's not a hard protocol to comprehend the basics of. The ignorance I see everywhere is astounding, the facts are easily found.

I appreciate the help. Have a cool caligraphy lion

Isnt the agrello dev awol

Bro I try so hard to enlighten Veeky Forums about Komodo. It's just too late a project for peeps to understand in one post, and most of them don't research it.
>find ambitious project that has been developing/coding for 3 years
>extremely undervalued
>stack up on all these alt dips
>wait, profit
There is still time people! KMD will be huge and benefit all coins non-ETH. Hell, I'm willing to bet by this time next year, ICO projects will abandon ETH in droves for the KMD dICO - simply because it offers the ICO developers SO MUCH MORE

Where can I learn more, just give me the gist of what I need to understand I will read, and I'm looking at Komodo price right now. Looks really cheap now. Weev said ETH is a scam, I trust his opinion desu.

This is the most well-written and easy to grasp article I've read on Komodo
medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/komodo-investment-thesis-55cf57c8a85

Die, currynigger. Die right now.

>you faggots wouldn't understand
COMPED

this post is a shillpost for a low market cap shitcoin (HEAT) disguised as general advise

don't fall for it guys, this is the next elixir

If you've been trading crypto since 2012, you should have 100 million dollars by now. Why are you here?

It actually doesnt really matter if you shill the next 10x coin on here since almost nobody here can even be bothered to do basic research anyways. Have seen a lot of good lowcaps been mentioned on here, just to see the thread going straight to the Archive without a single reply.

That's because for every ANS there are ten SIGT shill-a-likes. I like Veeky Forums for the lulz but my trading strategy comes from elsewhere. That's probably why my portfolio is up 75% this month.

what about OMG OP?
desu senpai all the money I made was on bitcoin and ETH
never had any luck with the shitcoins shilled on biz so alraedy gave up on alts
but this post got me a bit intrigued

>Agoras
no.

reddit.com/r/tauchain/comments/6ql9ih/is_tauchain_dead/

>reddit.com/r/tauchain/comments/6ql9ih/is_tauchain_dead/

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.0

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=365974;sa=showPosts

Not seeing the public insults. Tau Chain is a really ambitious - long term - project that has a moderate to high probability of failure.

If it succeeds, though, holy fuck.

>bancor
get the fuck out stupid newb.

Major pump happening tomorrow don't miss out on your chance for some major gainz discord.gg/SYkCyEC