Legendary Warriors from your Country

>Spain
>Rodrigo Días de Bibar

Castillian military leader and national hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_L._Salomon
youtube.com/watch?v=3ieaDfD_h6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw literally only bankers and lawyers as people that are considered great

>military leader and national hero

ummm i think you mean misogynist and islamophobe

Yes a true national hero user

>America
>Andrew "Sharp Knife" Jackson

Apart from this, its pretty much our SAS

We've got a bunch of dudes in American history who did some badass shit, pic related one of my favorite

>Sgt. Baker refused, insisting that he be left alone and be given a soldier's pistol with its remaining eight rounds of ammunition. When last seen alive, Sgt. Baker was propped against a tree, pistol in hand, calmly facing the foe. Later Sgt. Baker's body was found in the same position, gun empty, with 8 Japanese lying dead before him. His deeds were in keeping with the highest traditions of the U.S. Army.

Charles Upham was the only infantryman to ever receive a Victoria Cross and bar.

KARA BOĞA

India.
Too many to list, but there are some real badass kings/fighters
>Rana sanga
Kept killing until he succumbed to more than 80 wounds he got from enemy's spears and arrows. It is said that enemy soldiers dropped their weapons in sheer shock looking at his wounds and retreated thinking he was a demon reincarnate
>Maharana pratap
Physically a titan, weilded a spear more than 60kg in weight, once he got so angry at his relative's betrayal that he vowed to kill him if ever met in battlefield. In a battle, he saw him and charged, and cleaved the man and the horse he sat upon in one swing. Also his horse chetak, was said to be lightning incarnate, with purple fur and ability to understand human speech.

I know much of it might be exaggeration as witnessed in folklores and old stories but oh well, it sounds cool

>El CID CAMPEADOR!

Think you're forgetting someone

Zawisza the BLACK from Poland
>Undefeated in his most duels
>Participated in countless expeditions against Turks
>Was the best buddy with Holy Roman Emperor Sigismung
>Fought against Teutonics in battle of Grunwald in 1410, where he saved the royal banner
>Represented Poland during the 1414-18 Council of Constance
>Was one of the few who defended Jan Hus during it
>In a 1415 tournament he defeated the fighting champion of western Europe, John II of Aragon
>Fought against Hussites for the emperor in 1420-1422
>Participated in emperor's failed expedition against Turks
>After defeat at Golubac, emperor sent a boat to the shore of the river overrun by Turks, to save Zawisza
>He refused, and put two common soldiers on his place on the boat, and proceeded to take on Turks single-handedly
>He was captured, and after two janissaries got into an argument whose prisioner he was, one of them took out his sword and beheaded him

William Marshal

Audie Murphy

>war boner
>unphased by horrors of war
>dismounts to shake a dying mans hand in the middle of a firefight
>walks around at night and let’s Spanish marksman take shots at him
>forms cavalry regiment made up of cowboys, criminals, blue blood polo players among others
>cavalry regiment attacks San Juan Hill without horses, goes on to capture more, a tidal wave of heroic energy
>Describes the Spanish American war as ‘the great moment of my life’
>desperately wants the US to get involved early in WW1
>sires sons who fight in the war, one who bravely died in the air and another who earns a good reputation among his men
>this son, Theo Jr. would go on to be at the front of the Normandy landings as an old man knowing full well he’d die, accidentally goes off course where he leads his men into the fight
>dies peacefully in his sleep of a heartattack while sleeping in a bunk truck.
Truly an American Paragon

good choice, purest sarmatian son who humiliated every european knight westerners had to offer in their petty tournaments
but im gonna go with pic related
>began as a poor noble who couldn't afford becoming a hussar
>joined mercenaries and quickly became their leader
>loved looting, pillaging and crushing g*rmnoids and nord*cks on daily basis
>always loyal to king during deluge
>worked his way to being second most important person in command of armies and one of wealthiest people in the country, rivaling families who gathered their wealth across generations
>had shitload of scars
>but was still known as a relaxed, honest and humble person
>mentioned in polish anthem

#my president

*bends over for stalin*

>england
>Edward of Woodstock, the Black Prince

Sir Isaac Brock

The man who kicked American ass in the war of 1812

Hardy har har

*Díaz de Vivar

Good choice. I'd also say Edward III or Edward V. Perhaps even William the Conqueror or Richard the Lionheart, though they weren't strictly English kings.

>mfw the unending butthurt over the ending of Fury
>mfw Audie Murphy literally did the exact same think except by himself and wounded

really activates my almods

>Rodrigo Días de Bibar
Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar you chicano

Here's something I don't think any man has ever bested
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_L._Salomon
>Benjamin Lewis Salomon (September 1, 1914 – July 7, 1944) was a United States Army dentist during World War II, assigned as a front-line surgeon. When the Japanese started overrunning his hospital, he stood a rear-guard action in which he had no hope of personal survival, allowing the safe evacuation of the wounded, killing at least 98 enemy troops before being killed himself during the Battle of Saipan.

>As the perimeter began to be overrun, it became increasingly difficult for Captain Salomon to work on the wounded. He then saw a Japanese soldier bayoneting one of the wounded soldiers lying near the tent. Firing from a squatting position, Captain Salomon quickly killed the enemy soldier. Then, as he turned his attention back to the wounded, two more Japanese soldiers appeared in the front entrance of the tent. As these enemy soldiers were killed, four more crawled under the tent walls. Rushing them, Captain Salomon kicked the knife out of the hand of one, shot another, and bayoneted a third. Captain Salomon butted the fourth enemy soldier in the stomach and a wounded comrade then shot and killed the enemy soldier. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Captain Salomon ordered the wounded to make their way as best they could back to the regimental aid station, while he attempted to hold off the enemy until they were clear. Captain Salomon then grabbed a rifle from one of the wounded and rushed out of the tent.

>When an Army team returned to the site days later, Salomon's body was found slumped over a machine gun, with the bodies of 98 enemy troops piled up in front of his position. His body had 76 bullet wounds and many bayonet wounds, up to 24 of which may have been received while he was still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ieaDfD_h6s

>killed some POWs
>warrior

goytoy

Badass

@op
Arminius
Arminius was the very definition of a badass. Also known as Hermann, Arminius was a German tribal chief of Cherusci who gave the Romans the beating of their lives. The Roman Empire was still at its peak when Arminius brutally smashed the Roman army at the Battle of Teutoburg Forest, where he literally destroyed three Roman legions and their auxiliaries.

Even though Arminius was eventually defeated (he was murdered by rival Germanic chiefs), his victory was so impressive and so bloody, that it had an incredibly long-term effect on both the ancient Germanic tribes and on the Roman Empire. The Roman Legions would never again attempt to permanently conquer and hold Germania beyond the Rhine River.

herrman the german was a certified badass

Medieval polish warriors are always awesome.

>132 lbs spear
Fuck me, he might as well have been swinging around a ballista Bolt.

Stefan cel Mare (Stephen the Great) and Vlad Tepes

Muhammad
Khalid Ibn Waleed
etc

>Muhammad
>Conquered small children with his penis
Wow, such a noble warrior.

>Killed Boers
>Not a hero

I unironically thought poland has no history because of Veeky Forums memes.

>France
>Roland
>Du Guesclin
>Jehanne d'Arc
>Bayard, the knight without fear and beyond reproach

The title of the thread is in English. If you can't read English I would suggest remedial courses. Veeky Forums probably isn't the best bet for illiterate people like yourself.

tell me which g*rmnoid rat told you that so i can behead him

America
Davy Crockett
Nicknamed "King of the Wild Frontier" for his service in both the various Indian Wars and the Mexican War. He died at the Battle of the Alamo.

Zawisza czarny. Considered to be the perfect example of what a knight should be.He was taken captive and executed by the Ottomans when he refused to get on a boat sent by the Hungarian king, as he did not want to leave his comrades behind

On Maharana Pratap

>The Battle of Haldighati was a battle fought on 18 June 1576 between Maharana Pratap and Akbar's forces led by Man Singh I of Amber. The Mughals were the victors and inflicted significant casualties among the Mewaris but failed to capture Pratap, who escaped. The site of the battle was a narrow mountain pass at Haldighati near Gogunda in Rajasthan. Maharana Pratap fielded a force of around 3,000 cavalry and 400 Bhil archers. The Mughals were led by Raja Man Singh of Amber, who commanded an army numbering around 5,000–10,000 men. After a fierce battle lasting more than three hours, Pratap found himself wounded and the day lost. While a few of his men bought him time, he managed to make an escape to the hills and lived to fight another day. The casualties for Mewar numbered around 160 men. The Mughal army lost 1500 men, with another 350 wounded.
>"he managed to make an escape to the hills and lived to fight another day." TWICE
>"lived to fight another day."

indian poop revisionists can't type retreater or pussied out, "lived to fight another day."

Idk the guy that flew his plan into a bomber is more memorable.

Chile
Galvarino
they chopped his hands off, so he tied blades to his stumps and went into battle with swords for hands

>Germans attacking people trying to civilise them
Heard it all before.