Why are you not buying cindicator?

Why are you not buying cindicator?

Under 2x ico price. Going to moon hard when it hits another exchange.

Do you want to stay poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't shill it, it ruins the legitimacy of the project. This will pick up steam on its own. Plus, I'm still trying to accumulate more....ED is just the most cancerous form of an exchange there is and everything takes fucking forever.

up your gas to 30 and it works fine

Ssssssshhhhhhh! Still accumulating OP

wondering if I should buy more to average down, bought at .000072 yesterday

Someone from Binance reached out the Cindicator team and sent the forms to list on Binance because they're overwhelmed with requests.

Shrem said they sent the forms to Binance.

Its on.

DELETE THIS THREAD, MORONNN.

>ETH ico scams
>winter 2017

Stop. Grow up. realize if you haven't made your bitcoin and converted it to BTC right now you're never going to make it. if you didn't take the massive altcoin bull run of 2017 and secure your profits you're going to watch them bleed to -90% from here on. bitcoin is going to 10k, then after that it's anyones guess.

worldcoin and primecoin were in the top 20 just two years ago when bitcoin was 1k. they didn't survive the movement downward. altcoins this time have no reason to survie, especially since so many of the top 100 are actual vaporwave ERC tokens with nothing to deliver.

IS SHREM INVOLVED IN THIS ?

Yessir. 2 cents is fucking nothihng.

With this market cap and project size, I'd be surprised if it went below 0.000040.

Difficult to lose from here.

well...that all depends on the coin supply, which is a bit large. although the market cap is only $30 mil right now, so lots of room for growth indeed..

It should still be under $20M if I'm not mistaken

I would buy, but I don't know where

ED. Buy orders are begging to pick up again, so be quick

waiting for this to dip 50% before I consider buying

Definitely lots of room for growth. Large coin supply just means that the tokens wont be worth that much relative to coins with lower supplies. Current price in fiat though is only 2c. If it gets to 20c then that's a nice x10er, and I think it is feasible although x5 is more likely

The guy who missed out on a $1 coin because he wanted 2 cents to drop to 1 cent... lulz

hard cap of the ico was $15M, according to coinmarketcap it's currently double...but that site always gets a bit retarded when etherdelta is involved.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/

market cap is $32million

Bought for 0.000075 eth yesterday, I already halfed my investment!

Just in case you missed it

Put half my portfolio into this at 2 cents. Hoping for the best.

It's

It's certainlly not 2x ico. A lot of room to grow.

It's just been added to HitBTC and Mercatox

Binance incoming. Hold until at least December and winrar.

It's a start

Yes...dont forget that ethereum mooned today. Dollar wise it was 1 cent at ico, currently it's 2 cents.

Just keep buying cheap. Moon imminent

Is anybody else having trouble withdrawing this from ED? Made a withdraw transaction to my metamask wallet and it has been working for over 8 hours now.

You should've increased gas

Let's keep buying CND! It's still dirt cheap. Moon imminent soon, with news!

Wales is accuminating

We are on the rise people! I repeat: we are on the rise! Go buy the news! Buy some CND!

Good one! Stacking up like a boss!

I FUCKING LOVE ETHERDELTA! My 0.000046660 order went through while it was trading at over 0.000050000!!!!

Now buy some more!