Sikh Empire

Sikh Empire thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

IN

LOO

No fuck Islam. You dirty Muslim rats can engage in your tequila lies all you want and call it "Sikh" but I know that deep down you want to kill us infidels. Fuck Islam.

>What went wrong?

bro tier thread?

Pack it up boys this guy found out our secret

I know this is a b8post but it's even funnier if you know your history.

quality thread, saved :^)

It's shit in Liquora 2, pretty ironic if you ask me.

Hahah right?

The way Ranjit Singh positioned himself during the Great Game was pretty interesting. He made a great power in the northern part of the subcontinent that even the company feared at the time. While the parts of the Great Game that most interest me come after the 1857 Mutiny, I must say that another significant nation in India made for a very interesting power dynamic. Singh frequently managed to leverage company decisions in his favor. Of course, he wasn't able to stop everything, as evidenced by his use of spies and assassins on certain British explorers during the Great Game. He was a pretty good leader while he was still alive, though he seemed to have botched up his attempts at fully modernizing the Sikh Empire as well as making sure that his succession was ensured.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

What do hindus think about sikhs?

It's not bait you mudskin. It's how I feel about you Muslim rats. You can engage in tequila all you want but I am not fooled. "Sikh" is Hindu for Muslim in denial. You're a fucking Muslim and you're going to get what you did on 9/11 and what you are doing in Europe and what you have been doing since your pedophile of a prophet founded pisslam 2000 years ago. I hate Islam and I don't want to learn about your "misunderstanding" or learn about this fucking cult known as Islam.

I envy that they have loos. :(
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation

This reminds me how I would bait people on the Omegle questions section with messages in Kannada or Bengali and everyone would say "Allahu Akbar" or "Sorry, I don't speak terrorist".

Thanks for the answer!

>BIMARU states holding everyone back
Classifying north indians as fauna when?

Do you actually speak those languages or was that random gibberish you typed?

I have a toilet. I can prove it to you.

:(

omae wa mou shindeiru

sikh empire brah

I have a toilet too, but in solidarity with my fellow countrymen I go to the railway tracks to take a shit 48% of the time.
>Declare emergency
>withdraw emergency because you have a conscience.
>lose elections
>get arrested
>get re elected after prison term is over
literally anime character.

I don't know anything about it but I'm going to bump because this is an actual history topic.

>You can engage in tequila
But I thought muslims didn't drink