WHY IS THE MARKET NOT BITING IS THE CRYPTO WORLD TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND!?

WHY IS THE MARKET NOT BITING IS THE CRYPTO WORLD TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND!?

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/westpac-joins-swifts-blockchain-proof-of-concept/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wait. We already won.

It was exactly the same with OMG

They will buy once it hits 500M mkt cap and then the real fomo bullrun starts to 1B+ mkt cap for LINK

I'm genuinely worried link isn't going to moon. I already counted my eggs. Got my green lambo already picked out

I only invested into 3 currencies.

First was Bitcoin. Second was Ethereum. Third was LINK.

Hoping my track record stays the course for the third time. This time I won't sell my coins off before the big run and actually become a millionaire instead of hundred thousandlet.

They are following standard procedure for a new company. They are only talking when they have something legitimate and concrete to announce. The market will begin to wake up to it but its still WAY under the radar. SIBOS is about SWIFT/Chainlink showing the fintech industry what they can do right now to solve their problems. Hold strong....it will moon and it will moon BIG. But...this is not a quick money coin...its a big money coin that won't pay until the big boys start using it and then, boy will it pay big.

When asking if people are too stupid for something the answer is always yes.

This. People have just become so accustomed to bullshit crypto hype that they don't recognise a literal gold mine when they're standing on top of it.

>88 dubs in your ID
>8 is a number connected to finance and abundance of wealth

we gonna make it

Check these 8's

my last name is a the number 8 plus another letter in spanish

God I hope so!

We need any of these things:

>more popular twitter/youtube crypto """experts""" shilling this
>it ending up in the top 20 of coinmarketcap
>bittrex
>chink interest
>swift partnership announcement

88 is also code for HH which is Heil Hitler

The market is retarded. It's not only happening to link.

Noice

Fucking moon confirmed

Yep.

>WOW AN APPLE STICKER PUMP PUMP PUMP

anymore for imminent mooning?

The SIBOS pump already happened. I'm not even saying it like that's a bad thing. How did you not enjoy that pump? I more than doubled my money. I'm happy

I don't want to shill in someone else's thread. Look for recently released working products (obviously not a guarantee of imminent mooning but means they're here to stay).

Maybe we should all start filling out exchange request forms. We've all filled our bags lets get the cat out of the hat.

This will literally be on GDAX and Gemini within the month. Maybe Kraken too.

No reason to fill out any applications. It will take care of itself.

Whats happening right now is the very needed test for the future, impatient and weak handed faggots are getting shaken out as we speak, which is very healthy for us.

Here's how shit will go down in couple of days
I expect the price to stay at 7-9k level until SIBOS, if it dips below 7, I'm putting more btc into it
at SIBOS there won't be any anouncements, just a solid presentation, which is gonna result with the last weak handed faggots being shaken out, it may dip even lower (I don't have to tell you guys what that means for us Linkers right? accumufuckinglation), then 1-2 days later Sergey anounces the mother fucking partnership with SWIFT (meaning implementation) with other partners being lined up, the price gos up 100% right after, normies, fuders, idiots they all fomo like crazy, while we sit comfy with our bags and not even thinking about fucking selling, and it's gonna keep rising (which is gonna last for months) eventually establishing as the top3 coin with the holy trinity being btc, eth and link, and Veeky Forums millionaires calling their respective wagecuck bosses saying they can fuck off now
pick your Lambos guys, now is the time

Im all in. I really hope you are right. Ive done as much research as possible and it looks like a solid idea and has a much higher chance of actual adoption. Not just some small credit union running in house but actual major banks. I guess the fate will just be decided much sooner than other projects. Major gamble but crazy payout if we're correct. The one deciding factor for me was Westpac's statement (Major top 4 Australian bank) That indirectly references SWIFT and Link.

Anyway ive sorted my dream car down to a CLA45 or a Alfa 4C.

Going for a S3 or RS3 since I'm a student a big car would be unnecessary

how much are you holding damn i got 94 link but i belieeeve in the lambo

This.

And remember their place to present at Sibos conference is HUGE.

There is a ton of big shot players there attending

If SWIFT will use it's own smart contract, I am confident someone else will implement and work with Chainlink

In that case, we may have to wait for a long time but rest assure, chainlink is the first of it's kind and Sergey is good at what he do.

Chainlink in itself is a good investment, BUT, since the company is new, people act iwth caution.

zdnet.com/article/westpac-joins-swifts-blockchain-proof-of-concept/

RS3's sound amazing from factory. Hatches are way more convenient than sedans if you ever move house.

Ive got 60K. I won't sell until this sees some big news.

I have 109k and I'm not taking profits till we hit a bil market cap

Well im a poor slav boy ill get a A3 after moon and slap an rs badge on it.

because they are fuckin amateurs?
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@internetotaku/chainlink-ico-was-it-a-scam-or-was-it-just-a-massive-mistake

Go back to Metaverse fag

This is also pretty much my line of thinking. I think we are going to see at least one partnership announcement and then over the coming year we'll get to enjoy many moons as more partners climb on board. I have 9k Link.....I'm not going to be wealthy in 6 months but I will be pretty damned wealth in about a year and a half. I'm not fucking selling a single LINK until my total profit hits 500k