LINK positivity thread

Enjoy the weekend fellow LINKers. We're all gonna fucking make it! Ignore the FUD guys. I'm not even going to bother checking up on Veeky Forums until next Tuesday/Wednesday. I won't be dragged down by all the bullshit NEETs are spewing. Go out to the bar and enjoy yourselves you deserve it. BOTTLE SERVICE ON ME!

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm literally bought in and im just keeping my links in my wallet and aint gonna check it for months. I'll keep up on the news tho, it will only be better and better from here on out after SIBOS.

First there was bitcoin
Then there was ethereum
Then there was LINK

you people are starting to sound more and more like the Digibyte crowd did

aka the best crowd

>comparing DGB to LINK

literally not applicable at all

you people are delusional. The top has passed now this valueless shitcoin is dumping. Vitalik Buterin said it best 'oracles are cool but not worth much'. "Link" is 2 potheads spent 3 years building an oracle prototype LMFAO and you people think it's the holy grail LOLOL. Get out while you still can, trust me, it's over. Oracles are nothing special, they do not need a token and even with a token they earn like 1/365th of network gas lmao. Even with billions flowing through smart contracts this thing can't make money. smart contracts are a tiny part of industry, oracles are tiny part of smart contracts, oracles ability to earn is next to nothing. you have lost your mindssssssss

Allow me to enlighten you, user.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

Vitalik is gay and ChainLink is bringing me a lambo.

Also,

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

yawn. smart contracts are dime a dozen, not big part of industry and will be dev'd in house, no one needs 'link'

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

yawn. anyone can make oracles, they don't need tokens or 2 potheads. my bank is already coding 2 oracles in house.

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

practically finished? lmfao

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

remains to be seen, get ready to be disappointed

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

sibos is shit, you'll see soon

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

you are delusional. interest is in oracles, not 2 pothead coders who have a prototype lmfao.

Im gonna buy two lambos with my gains, the second lambo will be hitched to the first and will just store my over flowing wealth when i decide to go on road trips and fuck hot babes

A prototype with a working demo integrating with SWIFT's current protocols. You know what this spells... SWIFT acquiring the two pothead's tech and building their own Ripple competitor with it.

Small team with a large project and large institutional players in their rolodex = a good thing. They'll get scooped up by someone big.

I like your thought process. I'll be using my lambo for work purposes because I enjoy working as a contractor and I wont ever quit it.

Reminder that Sergey is the ONLY person who isn't a Swift employee giving a presentation in SwiftLabs.

SWIFT don't give AF about these guys, they were shown a proof of concept. SWIFT has huge dev teams and will simply whip up oracles as needed -it still remains to be seen if oracles are the best solution lmao. For example I know someone in this sector and they are looking at IOTA over oracles! Why? IOTA is infinitely scalable, instant, has ZERO fees for microtransactions. Hey wait, that sounds like something fintech would be interested in... Link is shit, 2 guys making a prototype is NOTHING, have you ever worked for a big fintech? I can tell you haven't. Like I said, you are all delusional.

All alts bleeding.

>Then there is ChainLINK

Can't wait till monday. This shit is about to moon hard.

Link is propped up by hype only. I've been in this game from BTC at 50cents, I am trying to save some of you. Get out now.

>sell me your bags
Nah I’m good

still 200% up, nah

I'll be buying up all the lambos in the region, setting up a NASCAR destruction derby circuit and selling tickets to normies for them to smash up.

All proceeds will be reinvested in Link

>50 cents

>5000+ USD

What

>it still remains to be seen if oracles are the best solution lmao
Kek, do you even understand what oracles are? Oracles are just third parties that supply off-chain data to the blockchain. They're obviously necessary if smart contracts are ever going to have more than fringe utility, and they obviously need to be decentralized because that's the whole point of smart contracts. If you're trusting a single point of failure for your contract to be executed correctly anyways, you might as well turn to traditional solutions.

Now whether or not ChainLink is the best solution to the oracle problem remains to be seen, but you can't deny it's a genuine problem and IOTA/Ripple/etc aren't direct competitors in that space.

your got sauce with that fud

Swift is the middle man that LINK can eliminate which is why its in Swifts best interest to implement them into their system so they remain relevant in the banking industry

No-one has done decentralized oracles.

>remains to be seen, get ready to be disappointed
Except it's all confirmed.

>sibos is shit
If your opinion was a sack of money I'd accept it.
Otherwise no.

>you are delusional. interest is in oracles, not 2 pothead coders who have a prototype lmfao.
Mentioned. By. Fucking. Name.

Already being used successfully in trial. Sibos goes from a trial to implemented.

How many lambos is "too many"?

More than 3 is too many. One for you, 1 for your wife, and 1 for the mistress.

Shitcoin was a fun ride though. Will dump in 2-3 days. BUY RUMOUR SELL NEWS.

You fool. There is no news.

seriously gtfo

What if SWIFT decides not to work with LINK?

They already have.

LMAO, deluded. Just wait 2-3 days boyko and hold your bags for couple weeks. Was nice ride THO.

After they've gone through all the trouble of making the two work together and about to show it to the world in a few days? Unlikely.

Please correct me, if I'm right SWIFT is specialized financial messaging service for banks.

Why would a big company like SWIFT work with LINK since it's fresh the price can be easily be manipulated and damage it's credibility.

I have 276 LINK and can't afford a single one on top. If this goes to two dollars are more, I might be able to pay my rent.

Link is the only crypto with decentralized oracles which is important for international banking, especially if your SWIFT you want something that will complement what your already doing without changing all the hardware and underlying system. Ripple and Zcash are superficially similar to Link but they are more competition to SWIFT, not link directly.

>shitcoin

Please refer to